Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Ariel:*picks up Kit* weeee!!! look what i got for you! *gives the kid a plushie green dragon* what do you think...does it looks like Ethel?
    Billy:*telepathically to Ariel* did you talked to him? or maybe i should go to do that...michael must know...
    Ariel:*back to Billy* ...about what??? gimme a break!
    *Kit snuggles the new toy*

Kit: Mini Ethel!

Dray: What do you say to aunty Ariel?

Kit: Thank yu Aunty!

Dray: Exactly, well done. Do you want your breakfast now?

Kit: Yummy yummy!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Kit snuggles the new toy*

Kit: Mini Ethel!

Dray: What do you say to aunty Ariel?

Kit: Thank yu Aunty!

Dray: Exactly, well done. Do you want your breakfast now?

Kit: Yummy yummy!
      Ariel:*to Kit* now be a good boy and eat your breakfast, please *to Dray* i have to go now, need to clean my room .*heads to her quarters*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
        Ariel:*to Kit* now be a good boy and eat your breakfast, please *to Dray* i have to go now, need to clean my room .*heads to her quarters*
        Kit: Byw byw aunty....

Dray: Come on, eat your breakfast. Bye Ariel.

*Kit clambers onto a chair and starts to eat his breakfast, also letting his new toy "eat" his breakfast too*
        sigpic

Comment

*after finishing cleaning her room Ariel decides to take a walk on another hive and heads to the dart bay followed by Billy*
          sigpic

Comment

*Michael leaves his lab and heads to the personal qaurters deck, intending to get some sleep, when he gets a telepathic message from Kit. With a sigh, he heads to Kit's room*

Michael: Kit, where's Draygon? WAsn't she looking afteer you today?

Kit: *grubby from breakfast* She go visit Uncle Eddie Looky looky! Aunty Awiel gave me Mini Ethel! *shows Michael his new, slightly messy, toy*

Michael: *sigh* Well I suppose she could use a break *picks up Kit* Come on, you need a bath before I take you anywhere else.

Kit: Splash splash!
            sigpic

Comment

Chris and Mar return to Boris's hive. They usually hang out here to escape work on Kenny's hive.

Karl: *arrives at the dart bay* Well? Is he better?

Mar: Yes, we managed to return him to his wraithy self.

Chris: I still don't see why you were so upset about it, I didn't turn into a real human with my new invention. I just...took the appearance of one.

Karl: *sighs* Come on you two.

*Mar and Chris follow Karl*
              sigpic

Comment

*Michael takes the newly cleaned kit into the rec room and, giving Kit some paper and crayons, sinks onto the sofa to try and relax*
                sigpic

Comment

Karl: Give the machine to me Chris. *takes Chris's machine and locks it in a safe in his office*

Chris: You. Are. No. Fun.

Mar: *goes to the rec room* Hello Michael. Hello Kit. *goes to converter and gets juice for herself*
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Hullo Aunty! Me scwibbly!

Michael: Hello Mar. *winces slightly as he moves his shoulder*
                    sigpic

Comment

Kit: Hullo Aunty! Me scwibbly!

Michael: Hello Mar. *winces slightly as he moves his shoulder*
                      Mar: Hello Kit. Keep up the work, we need more pretty are on the hive.

*looks at Michael*

What's wrong? Are you injured?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        Mar: Hello Kit. Keep up the work, we need more pretty are on the hive.

*looks at Michael*

What's wrong? Are you injured?
                        Michael: *grimicing slightly again* It's nothing. It was my own fault really. Bit of a disagreement with Siric and ended up with a knife in my shoulder. I'll be fine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Michael: *grimicing slightly again* It's nothing. It was my own fault really. Bit of a disagreement with Siric and ended up with a knife in my shoulder. I'll be fine.
                          Mar: *concerned* Oh, ok then. If you need anything, you can ask me. I'll even help you out in the labs again if you want. Isn't it dangerous having Siric around if he is...um, knifing people?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                            Mar: *concerned* Oh, ok then. If you need anything, you can ask me. I'll even help you out in the labs again if you want. Isn't it dangerous having Siric around if he is...um, knifing people?
                            Michael: Well normally Siric seems to know better than to knife people. *sigh* Think he lost his temper yesterday, which probably expalins why it's impossible to find him today. Thank you for the offer though.

*Kit looks confused between the two of them*

Kit: Wha?
                            sigpic

Comment

*Ariel heard the discussion by sheer luck but decides to ignore it* Hi there, Mar
                              sigpic

Comment

Michael: Well normally Siric seems to know better than to knife people. *sigh* Think he lost his temper yesterday, which probably expalins why it's impossible to find him today. Thank you for the offer though.

*Kit looks confused between the two of them*

Kit: Wha?
                                Mar: Ok, then. *feels better and drinks some more juice* I'm going to have to congrats Shawn for adding more delicious recipes to the converter. Have you been to the karaoke room?

*to Kit* Uh, it's nothing Kit. Oh look, that picture you drew is so pretty? What is it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X