Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Siric looks up briefly, before looking back down at the terminal. He enters a few commands and Billy's pod opens*

Siric: You obviously underestimate my telepathic abilites. I suggest you don't, for your own safety.

*Enters a few more commands on the conceal, before powering it down*
    Ariel:*nervous* listen...my mind is a cold and frostbitten place, full of every kind of monsters - my bitter memories. no one will manage to survive there.*biting her lips * oh come on, billy! *tries to communicate with him,unsuccesfully* oh...got it! *starts searching her bag* maybe some booze will help you end your beauty sleep
    Billy:*with a sleepy face* booze? did someone said that sweet word "booze"?*takes the bottle and drinks till the last drop* yes! *suddenly notices Siric* whaaaaaaattttttt issssss thaaaaaat???"me" confused!
    Ariel:sssssst! he's the one that managed to override the failsafe protocol and open the pod.
    Billy:*with a silly face* aw! "me" grateful to you bro'!
    Last edited by Arielle; 04 June 2009, 04:08 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Ariel:*nervous* listen...my mind is a cold and frostbitten place, full of every kind of monsters - my bitter memories. no one will manage to survive there.*biting her lips * oh come on, billy! *tries to communicate with him,unsuccesfully* oh...got it! *starts searching her bag* maybe some booze will help you end your beauty sleep
      Billy:*with a sleepy face* booze? did someone said that sweet word "booze"?*takes the bottle and drinks till the last drop* yes! *suddenly notices Siric* whaaaaaaattttttt issssss thaaaaaat???"me" confused!
      Ariel:sssssst! he's the one that managed to override the failsafe protocol and open the pod.
      Billy:*with a silly face* aw! "me" grateful to you bro'!
      *Siric glares at Billy and hisses. He then turns his attention to Ariel. Any good mood he ahd before is now gone*

Siric: If that is everthing, I will take my leave. I suggest you do to. No doubt Jimmy will beleive there has been a systems malfunction down here and come to check.

*Siric leaves, hidden in the shadows*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*Siric glares at Billy and hisses. He then turns his attention to Ariel. Any good mood he ahd before is now gone*

Siric: If that is everthing, I will take my leave. I suggest you do to. No doubt Jimmy will beleive there has been a systems malfunction down here and come to check.

*Siric leaves, hidden in the shadows*
        Ariel:*to herself* great! just great!*to Billy* come, hurry up! * both of them are carefully leaving the chamber heading to ariel's room*
        sigpic

Comment

*Siric heads towards his quarters. He passes the rec room when someone grabs his shoulder*

Michael: Siric, I just want to know what you were doing with my old research notes. Why can't you just tell-

*Siric snarls and stabs a thin knife into Michael's hand. Michael lets go of Siric's shoulder with a yell. Siric uses the oppertunity to bolt off down the corridor and into a transporter*

Michael: Damn it! *flexs his hand as it heals*

*With a sigh, Michael heads into the rec room*
          sigpic

Comment

*Siric heads towards his quarters. He passes the rec room when someone grabs his shoulder*

Michael: Siric, I just want to know what you were doing with my old research notes. Why can't you just tell-

*Siric snarls and stabs a thin knife into Michael's hand. Michael lets go of Siric's shoulder with a yell. Siric uses the oppertunity to bolt off down the corridor and into a transporter*

Michael: Damn it! *flexs his hand as it heals*

*With a sigh, Michael heads into the rec room*
            *in ariel's room, billy and ariel are sitting on the floor sharing a glass of "happy milk"*

Billy:...as i told you before, i used to sleep all day in that pod...are you listening to me?
            Ariel:*absent-minded* yea...go on...tell me...
            Billy: ah...i see...you're thinking about that guy...your mysterious friend *grin*
            Ariel:*revolted* no! *after a short moment of silence* yes, i am. why are you asking?
            Billy: gotchaaa! you like him, don't you?
            Ariel:*embarassed* maybe. why don't you go take a shower while i'm out to the rec room?
            *leaved the room trying to put thoughts in order *
            sigpic

Comment

*Michael goes over to the coffee maker and gets himself a drink before sitting on the sofa*

*Draygon enters a few moment later, still in her dressing gown. Michael raises an eyebrow*

Michael: Have you only just got up?! You haven't even got dressed yet.

Dray: Meh, *yawns* don't feel like doing much today. Where's Kit?

Michael: DS is taking him to the island for the day. She thought you might join her later.

Dray: May do... *goes over to the coffee maker and gets some tea, before going and sitting next to Michael*
              sigpic

Comment

*quietly, Ariel entered in the room * : good morning Draygon...Michael...where is Kit?*noting almost healed wound on his hand* what happened?
                sigpic

Comment

*quietly, Ariel entered in the room * : good morning Draygon...Michael...where is Kit?*noting almost healed wound on his hand* what happened?
                  Michael: *avoiding the subject* Kit's with DS for the day. She's taking him to the Island.

Dray: Michael, how did you hurt your hand?

Michael: .... *sigh* I tried to talk with Siric. I found him in my lab last night going through my old experiment notes. He won't tell me what he was up to though. *looks at Ariel* I'm sorry about that, I'm slightly worried that he's taken an interst now, after you've arrived. I'm worried what he is planning.

Dray: Siric's not stupid. I'm sure he's not planning anything dangerous.... Do you want a drink Ariel?
                  sigpic

Comment

**Siric was wrong about Jimmy believing there was a systems malfunction. Erik detects odd readings and investigates. As he's a computer scientist with super enhanced intelligence it doesn't take him long to suspect that somebody has been doing a bit of hacking. The most likely candidate as far as he's concerned is Siric but he says nothing because no harm has been done. The last thing he wants Siric to know is that he's able to learn what the young Wraith gets up to by doing a little investigating. **
                    sigpic

Comment

Michael: *avoiding the subject* Kit's with DS for the day. She's taking him to the Island.

Dray: Michael, how did you hurt your hand?

Michael: .... *sigh* I tried to talk with Siric. I found him in my lab last night going through my old experiment notes. He won't tell me what he was up to though. *looks at Ariel* I'm sorry about that, I'm slightly worried that he's taken an interst now, after you've arrived. I'm worried what he is planning.

Dray: Siric's not stupid. I'm sure he's not planning anything dangerous.... Do you want a drink Ariel?
                      Ariel:*slighty amused* oh, come on Michael!Give the kid a break! Maybe he's just curious about me, that's all.He's just a child, few years older than Kit. i'm not afraid of him... *laughing* Besides, Draygon *looks at her* will protect me.
                      By the way, i would like to have a hot chocolate, please.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*slighty amused* oh, come on Michael!Give the kid a break! Maybe he's just curious about me, that's all.He's just a child, few years older than Kit. i'm not afraid of him... *laughing* Besides, Draygon *looks at her* will protect me.
                        By the way, i would like to have a hot chocolate, please.
                        Dray: I wish I knew how old Siric was. He's deffinatly younger than Molly and Gowen, but other than that, I don't know. *gets Ariel a hot chocolate and gives it to her* There you are

Michael: I hope your right, and it's just harmless curiosity.

Dray: You know that Siric likes to know everything he can about a person, so he knows where he stands with them. It's only logical he looks through your notes, Michael. It would ceritnally save him a lot of time.

Michael: ... *sigh* You're probably right. I just don't like anyone going through those notes
                        sigpic

Comment

Dray: I wish I knew how old Siric was. He's deffinatly younger than Molly and Gowen, but other than that, I don't know. *gets Ariel a hot chocolate and gives it to her* There you are

Michael: I hope your right, and it's just harmless curiosity.

Dray: You know that Siric likes to know everything he can about a person, so he knows where he stands with them. It's only logical he looks through your notes, Michael. It would ceritnally save him a lot of time.

Michael: ... *sigh* You're probably right. I just don't like anyone going through those notes
                          *takes the cup but leaves it carefully on a table* why, Michael? have not been able to forgive yourself for those small mistakes?*turns to Draygon*i'm sorry.*rushes outside the room crying*
                          sigpic

Comment

*takes the cup but leaves it carefully on a table* why, Michael? have not been able to forgive yourself for those small mistakes?*turns to Draygon*i'm sorry.*rushes outside the room crying*
                            *Dray turns to Michael*

Dray: What was that about?

Michael: I don't know... look, just wait here...

Dray: No, Michael. You're just as upset by this. You stay here and I'll go check on her, okay?

*Dray picks up Ariel's drink and leaves the rec room. Michael sighs and takes another gulp of his coffee*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Dray turns to Michael*

Dray: What was that about?

Michael: I don't know... look, just wait here...

Dray: No, Michael. You're just as upset by this. You stay here and I'll go check on her, okay?

*Dray picks up Ariel's drink and leaves the rec room. Michael sighs and takes another gulp of his coffee*
                              *back to her room, ariel tries to hide behind the bed, when a voice interrupts her*
                              Billy: *laughing on loud* whaaaaat areeee youuuu dooooung theeere? hiding behind the bed like a child ???*drags her outside* why are you crying???
                              Ariel:*drying her tears with the bed cloth* listen! remember the guy that rescued you from the pod? today was not the first time he helped me...stoled some old cd's from Michael's lab and ...
                              *Billy interrupts her again* who's Michael? oh, go on!
                              Ariel:*with a fierce look * ...and he caught me .don't know why but he alowed me to go away. later i asked him to help me put back the cd's,but Michael surprised him while sneaking into his lab.
                              Billy :*confused* so? by the way, who's the guy?
                              Ariel: Siric, a teenager escaping from a difficult past, tortured by the humans and wraith, spy and thief. Draygon warned me about him...but ssssst! NOT a word to anyone!got that??? shut up, someone's coming.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Draygon makes her way to the personal quarters, trying to remember which was Ariel's room*

Dray: Argh, why can I never remember my way around?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X