Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregus: This Ronon is fast. He saved Kit.

Bajka: Yay!

Marek: Good work Ronon!

Gregus*to Bajka and Marek*: Stay kids here. Dr McKay must deactivate this device.
    sigpic

Comment

McKay: Oh, of course! *sags* There's a dangerous, potentially lethal Ancient device no one knows what it does - who are you going to send into the room?

Sheppard: *with a pointed glare* Rodney!

McKay: Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't do it! Just saying.

*Rodney hurries cautiously inside the Ancient lab, eyeing the device hanging from the ceiling warily. At the console he runs his hands over the crystalline keys and pushes a few of them. The device retracts into the ceiling and the hum subsides*

McKay: It's safe now! If I'm not mistaken this is an early prototype of the Ascension machine.

Comment

Keller: *after hearing it is safe, runs over and hugs McKay* Thanks, Rodney! Thanks, Ronon!

Orb: *telepathically* Ronon saved Kit from ascension or worse?

Comment

*Ronon is trying to disentangle himself from a scared Kit who is clinging tightly to him*

Kit: Mreeep.

Ronon: *grumbles something under his breath, not unkind*

DS: *refrains from running over to Kit and walks slowly into the room* *telepathically* Aww, look at that! Ronon has saved Kit!

Rhys: *eyes Ronon and Kit warily and also keeps looking at the Ancient machines in case they activate themselves*

Comment

McKay: *loudly, as people filter into the room* Just remember: DON"T TOUCH ANYTHING!

Bullseye: *eyes the Ancient equipment with both mistrust and fascination*

Orb: *telepathically in response to DS* He did it spontaneously and without hesitation too. Deep down, I guess he is giving this alliance a fair chance and cares about Kit in his own way.

Comment

KM: *Laughs at both Kit clinging to Ronan, and at McKay's reminder, then walks over to Ronan* Do you want be to take him off you? Thanks, by the way

Azrael: *Resists the urge to touch something just to bug McKay. Watches the runner closely as KM approaches him*

Comment

*Gregus takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket.*

Gregus*to Kit*: Look what I have. Do you like chocolate?
                sigpic

Comment

Kit: Human Uncle caught me. *loosens his grip on Ronon to look at Gregus* Choccie...

Ronon: *takes the opportunity to gently unwrap from Kit and gets up*

Kit: *bounces over to Gregus, looking eagerly at the chocolate* Choccie! Me hungry! Me walk in 'Lantis! Alone! Not know where you are. Choccie!

Comment

*Beckett walks over to take a look at Kit to make sure he has no injury.*

Beckett: *smiles at Kit and notices that he isn't showing any signs of injury*

I think he will be ok.

*He gives Kit a pat on the head as Kit eyes the chocolate Gregus has*
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Gregus gives chocolate to Kit.*

Gregus: Here you are. And don`t be afraid. Everything is ok now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kit: *looks curiously at Beckett but is soon distracted by the chocolate again* Choccie! *takes a huge bite of the bar of chocolate*

DS: Now, Kit, what do you say?

Kit: *mumbles through a mouth full of chocolate* Thank you, Uncle Gregus!

Rhys: Kit, you gave us quite a shock. Please don't go wandering off on your own again.

Comment

Bullseye: *to Ronon, with a great deal of formality, inclines his head in a slight bow* We are grateful for your quick intervention on behalf of the young one.

Comment

Leeta: *to Beckett* I'm glad he is ok.

Beckett: Aye. He had us all worried there.

Alec: *to Leeta* I wonder what the runner is thinking.
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Gregus*to Kit*: You`re welcome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                Bullseye: *to Ronon, with a great deal of formality, inclines his head in a slight bow* We are grateful for your quick intervention on behalf of the young one.
                                *Ronon tries to ignore the astonished and wary stares from the Wraith delegation and settles for his usual indifferent glare. Yet he feels obliged to reply something as the Wraith and their pet humans seem genuinely relieved to see the kid unharmed. Feeling the expectant eyes of everyone in the room on him - exept McKay's eyes who keeps examining the Ancient machines - Ronon nods back at Bullseye*

Ronon: *in a low rumbling voice* You're welcome.

Kit: *has stuffed the last bits of chocolate into his mouth and runs up to Ronon and hugs his knees* Hairy Uncle save me!

Comment

Working...
                                X