Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*The Lanteans freeze when Rhys offers his hand to help Ronon up*

McKay: Oh no.

Orb: *cringes:

Bullseye: *telepathically* Rhys!

Ronon: *without thinking, allows himself to be helped up, then freezes and wobbles when he realizes what he just did. For some reason, he finds it funny and laughs*

Comment

Beckett: *looking at Rhys and Ronon* .....

Leeta: *to Beckett* It's no big deal. We worshippers hold our wraith's hands all the time.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

DS: *had been holding her breath* For a moment I thought there would be trouble.

*Rhys is through his whisky-fogged mind aware every person in the room is looking at him and Ronon and sobers up a bit. He hadn't really thought about what he was doing; it had come as a reflex from living so long with humans. Ronon is still laughing and Rhys finds himself infected by this whisky-induced cheerfulness. Chuckling at first, he soon can't control himself and laughs loudly*

Hector: *takes Rhys's untouched second bottle of whisky from DS's unresisting hands and pours himself a tiny sip* Cheers! I think the party just got better.

Comment

KM: He didn't even...

Azrael: We should bring Wraith strength whisky to every diplomatic meeting.

KM: They keep this up and we wont need it next time. He might actually trust us.

Azrael: Well now that we're not waiting for al hell to break loose, I'm going to get some food.

Comment

Orb: *to KM* And Kit! *more quietly* I just hope Ronon isn't so smashed that he forgets this progress.

Bullseye: *looks around at the Lanteans who are loosening up again* I'm sure the others won't let him forget it.

Ronon: *to Rhys and the other Wraith* You really do have a good thing going with this alliance. Besides just the whisky, I mean.

Woolsey: *to Keller* It's a shame I can't make a toast now that those two can't drink any more. I could have used some of the material from the Daedalus speech.

Keller: Uh, yeah. *swallows some fruit punch quickly*

Comment

DS: *to KM* That's a brilliant idea. Whisky certainly does help things along in a diplomatic meeting.

Rhys: *to Ronon* Yes, the alliance has brought us countless advantages and I hope it will not only last but also help to establish peace in the entire galaxy. *since he's still slightly drunk he empathises the last words with a wide gesture of his arm, not noticing DS who stands next to him and who has to dodge his arm to not get knocked out*

DS: Whoa!

Hector: *to Woolsey* You could still make a toast. I think it is custom to seal a good meeting with a toast? *raises his own glass of whisky* To the Alliance!

DS: *raises her fruit juice and says telepathically* To the wonderful relationship between Wraith and Worshipper!

Comment

Bullseye: *watches the Tau'ri toasting custom curiously*

Orb: *telepathically to Bullseye* Here, we can both raise this glass of juice.*

Woolsey: *forgets about preplanned speeches for once and just goes with the flow of the toasting* To the Alliance!

Comment

KM & Azrael: *Raise glasses of juice* To the alliance

KM: *Telepathically to DS* That too.

Comment

*Leeta raises her glass of water & Alec raises his glass of wraith whiskey*

Leeta & Alec: for the alliance!

*Alec hear's DS' message and decides to do something that may shock the tau'ri. He grabs Leeta for a quick smooch*

Alec:

Leeta:
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Sheppard: *smirks to Woolsey* Are you going to be putting that *gestures toward Alec and Leeta* in your report?

Teyla: *raises her eyebrows as she is about to take another sip of tea to cover her laugh*

Woolsey: *nervously tugs his shirt color at the thought of telling the IOA about the incidents of a Wraith toddler getting lost in the city and having a party in a Wraith cruiser* I think we will let the IOA infer what they want from seeing them holding hands.

Comment

Ronon: *stops laughing and gapes at Alec and Leeta for a moment* I may need a bit more of the whisky if you wanna do that again. Smooching a Wraith is... just blergh. *shudders* ... but on the other hand... *looks at the group* Guess everyone needs a bit of love, even Wraith.

Rhys: In that case... *grabs DS and plants a kiss on her cheek*

DS: Heeee! *wraps her arms around Rhys* That's enough I think, we wouldn't want to get carried away. With Kit around...

McKay: *shudders at the thought of kissing a Wraith and looks around for Jennifer who gives him a shrug and a grin*

Comment

*Marek quickly kisses Bajka in cheek too.*

Bajka: Hihihi!

*Gregus gives to Marek and Bajka glasses of juice.*

Bajka and boys: for the alliance!
                          sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *not to be make his worshipper looked uncared for does the same as Marek and Bajka*

McKay: *clears his throat* What kind of fruit juice is this? Something native to Pegasus?

Orb: They sure are. Here you go. *grabs some Wraithayas from the cooler and hands to them to McKay* You could probably grow some in your plant room.

Comment

*Kit has found the snack buffet and has eaten all the peanuts and chocolate he could. Now he lies curled up on one of the sofas and is fast asleep*

DS: *covers Kit with a blanket* Maybe it's time we headed home?

Comment

Orb: *passes out some of Zaddik's hangover remedy to the Lanteans, giving Ronon even more than the others* Some of you are going to be needing this in the morning.

Bullseye: I will fly us back.

Keller: *pats Kit good-bye and turns to the group* I'm so grateful Kit ended up on your hive. I hope to see him again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X