Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregus *telepathically to Bullseye*: It`s a very good motivation for him.
    sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *appears content with Sheppard's answer and starts walking to the end of the hall with Orb, thinking that is where Ronon seems to be expecting everyone to follow*

Comment

*DS and Rhys follow the group*

DS: Seems we're getting our sightseeing tour after all.

Rhys: Yes, into the flood-damaged areas of the city. Romantic.
        Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 18 January 2011, 08:34 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Bullseye: It’s better than sitting in a room with the IOA. They really should talk to Zaddik for some better alternatives to those chemicals they were wearing.

Orb: *snickers*

Bullseye: *out of curiosity about the enemy-built, non-living ship, reaches out and touches the Ancient Atlantis wall beside him as he walks through the hall*

Teyla: *at being reminded of Zaddik and Ellia, thinks this group of Wraith does remind her of Ellia. She tries to use her trading skills to build a meaningful conversation here to also help put Ronon at ease* Ellia is a very kind-hearted Queen. It sounds like Ellia and Zaddik are doing quite well?

Comment

Rhys: *to Teyla* Indeed, Ellia and Zaddik are doing fine. Ellia is the heart and soul of our Hippie Commune as you know. Personally, I would not want to become a Hippie but I have to admit the atmosphere in the Camp is very calming and peaceful.

DS: I don't know what we'd do without Zaddik. He's is a genius at inventing herbal shampoos and soap, he also has a broad knowledge about herbal treatment for various diseases - even a very efficient hangover-cure.

Comment

*Leeta and the others continue their search however they see no sign of Kit.*

Leeta: I don't know what else to do. He can't be here.

Beckett: Aye. We ought to go back to see if any of the others have found him yet.

Alec: The others are heading back there already.

*Leeta, Alec, & Beckett return to where the others are but find that they are heading towards the flooded areas to search for Kit.*

Leeta: I think it's best if I stay here. What if the water is deep in some areas? I can't swim.

Alec: I won't let any harm come to you. *looks over at Beckett with a serious look* Do you know how bad the flooded areas are?

Beckett: *nervously* I'm not totally sure myself.

Leeta: It's ok Alec. I decided that I'll go. I know you won't let anything happen to me. I'm just a little nervous if I don't know how deep any body of water is.

*She takes his hands into hers and they start to follow the others. She looks at Alec with adoration.*
              Last edited by Leeta; 20 January 2011, 05:34 AM. Reason: edited last part
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Ronon: *grumpily* Shepaprd, lets go.

Sheppard: Okay Chewie, keep cool. *to the otehrs* Lets head out then.

*Michael and Dray follow Shepard and his team as Ronon leads the way to the flood damaged areas of Atlantis*

Ronon: *kneeling down and lookin ath e ground* Looks like he's doubled back a few times. Can't tell for sure which way he went.

Mckay: Oh that's jsut great

Ronon: It's one ofthesetwo passages. *indicates them*

Michael: Canyou tell anything more defiante which way he went?

Ronon: ......no, there's nothign to give a definate track, but thesilt here has been distrubed. *pints out scuffsinteh silt covering the ground*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *looks at both directions where Ronon indicated Kit is likely to have passed through. He moves in the direction opposite of the one he thinks Ronon will be going* I will take this route.

Sheppard: *with a degree of skepticism* Hangover remedy, eh?

Teyla: *remembering Zaddik's attempt at a food serum for Ellia and also skeptical, musters up a polite smile*

Comment

Rhys: *to Sheppard* Oh, yes, Zaddik's hangover remedy is a miraculous stuff. It even works for Wraith.

DS: *telepathically* ... As I can confirm, knowing a certain Wraith who likes to indulge in Wraith-strength whisky.

Rhys: *squeezes DS's hand a bit too tight and flashes her a very toothy smile*

DS: *telepathically* Hey! *aloud* I really wonder what the IOA now think about our alliance. I mean, they said everything's alright for them, but I can't help but wonder what they really think. Are we creepy to them?

Comment

Orb: *to DS* First, the IOA would have to have a structured meeting to define what the standard is for 'creepy.'

Bullseye: *shakes his head* I don't think they could make such a decision.

Sheppard: *smirks* We'll never know, now, will we?

Teyla: *telepathically reaches out to Torren and is pleased to feel that her son is happy and not the least bit disturbed by the Wraith from this delegation. That takes precedence over anything the IOA could say*

Orb: *faces down the hallway, cups her hands around her mouth, and yells for Kit*

Keller: *faces down the other hallway and does the same as Orb*
                      Last edited by WraithTech; 22 January 2011, 05:14 PM. Reason: added a line for Keller; she has been too quiet

Comment

DS: *laughs out loud at Orb's description of the IOA's methods*

Rhys: Well, I don't feel particularly creepy today, no matter what the IOA may think. *telepathically to all others in the network* Watch out, it's going to get loud now. *takes a mental deep breath before yelling telepathically*
                        Kit!

Comment

Michael: *grabs his head and glares at Rhys* Ow *notices Teyla rubbing her head too* Its alright, Rhys was jsut trying ot call for Kit telepathcially, very loudly...

Sheppard: Did it work? *notices Ronon has started moving off down one ofthe passages* Uh-oh, looks like we're splitting up again. Teyla, you go with Ronon, me, Rodney and Keller will follow this other passage. *looks to the wraith* We're gonnn need wraith in each party, 'case the kid is calling out telepathcialy.
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

KM: *Laughs at Orb's comment on the IOA's processes* Us? Creepy? Of course not! >.< Ow...

Azrael: >.< * Telepathically* Anything, Rhys? *Out loud*We'll go that way. *Gestures down the passage Ronan and Teyla are taking*

Comment

Sheppard: *moves into the lead, passing Orb and Bullseye, with McKay and Keller in tow*

Bullseye: *to Sheppard, not wanting to run into Ronon head-on and chance a ‘misunderstanding’* These two halls do not meet anywhere, do they?

Comment

*Bajka and boys join to Teyla.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X