Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Chris: That's fine. We will have to give it to the most influential people on Atlantis first, you know, like Woolsey and Beckett. Then to the others later on.

*to Silver* I know, we should be getting the rest of the results soon from Erik.
    MCH I will need to go and see Woolsley about why I didn't return on time. So while I'm there what do you want me to check out?

Silver: MCH and I have discussed this. I can relay messages to Kenny or Boris so she doesn't have to vanish to often and make them suspicious.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      MCH I will need to go and see Woolsley about why I didn't return on time. So while I'm there what do you want me to check out?

Silver: MCH and I have discussed this. I can relay messages to Kenny or Boris so she doesn't have to vanish to often and make them suspicious.
      Chris: Any notes that Beckett or Woolsey may have. Any transmissions from or to the city as well, since there sedated state may have allowed for security issues to pass right through them unnoticed. Just basically anything interesting that is out of the ordinary for the city.

*to Silver* Good idea. That's a perfect way to help.
      sigpic

Comment

Shawn: I can go back to Boris's hive for more things now and see if Erik has the analysis results.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Shawn: I can go back to Boris's hive for more things now and see if Erik has the analysis results.
          Kenny: That's fine Shawn. He should be completed by now.
          sigpic

Comment

**Shawn gives Gloria an apologetic smile and leaves.**
            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn gives Gloria an apologetic smile and leaves.**
              *hours later*

Mar: Any word of Shawn, yet?

Kenny: None so far.

Chris: At least none that the sensors have picked up.
              sigpic

Comment

Chris: Any notes that Beckett or Woolsey may have. Any transmissions from or to the city as well, since there sedated state may have allowed for security issues to pass right through them unnoticed. Just basically anything interesting that is out of the ordinary for the city.

*to Silver* Good idea. That's a perfect way to help.
                MCH to Chris: As part of the exploring team my scans and planet information goes to the central computers. I can look for any new planet info, who been visiting them.
                I have my own way of checking jumper gate logs, any sign of deleted entries will be interesting. In particular McKay and Kellar visit to planets times dates ect.
                Security issue a bit trickier for me but not impossible.Let me think about that.

Looks to Silver: Once you have the information on the Planets your cruiser could do further checks and send that info to Kenny or Chris.
                Maybe Gloria could further check out any info we gather.
                sigpic

Comment

**Shawn returns from Boris's Hive and orders some drones to take his belongings to his quarters. He then goes to Kenny.**

Shawn: Erik's finished the analysis. **He gives Kenny a data storage device.**
                  sigpic

Comment

MCH to Chris: As part of the exploring team my scans and planet information goes to the central computers. I can look for any new planet info, who been visiting them.
                    I have my own way of checking jumper gate logs, any sign of deleted entries will be interesting. In particular McKay and Kellar visit to planets times dates ect.
                    Security issue a bit trickier for me but not impossible.Let me think about that.

Looks to Silver: Once you have the information on the Planets your cruiser could do further checks and send that info to Kenny or Chris.
                    Maybe Gloria could further check out any info we gather.
                    Chris: Thanks, MCH. Is there anything that you will need before leaving for your mission?

**Shawn returns from Boris's Hive and orders some drones to take his belongings to his quarters. He then goes to Kenny.**

Shawn: Erik's finished the analysis. **He gives Kenny a data storage device.**
                    Kenny: Thank you, Shawn. I'll give this to Mar to send to the techs in the labs.*gives it to Mar*

Mar: I'll contact you two when the data is looked over. *leaves*
                    sigpic

Comment

Chris: Thanks, MCH. Is there anything that you will need before leaving for your mission?
                      I'd like to know what the results from the samples are. It could be important on my own research in Atlantis.

Kenny: Thank you, Shawn. I'll give this to Mar to send to the techs in the labs.*gives it to Mar*

Mar: I'll contact you two when the data is looked over. *leaves*
                      Turns to Kenny: I could also give these results to Beckett. That's if he's not has the spice.

MCh
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd like to know what the results from the samples are. It could be important on my own research in Atlantis.

Turns to Kenny: I could also give these results to Beckett. That's if he's not has the spice.

MCh
                        Chris: We will inform you as well, MCH. It is important to let all our allies know.

Kenny: Do that also. He is a smart man, so there is a slight possibility that he has been avoiding it like you. Let's hope he has.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shawn: Do you need me for anything else? I have more things to put away in my quarters now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shawn: Do you need me for anything else? I have more things to put away in my quarters now.
                            Kenny: No, that should be all for now. *nods to Shawn*
                            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn bows and leaves. **
                              sigpic

Comment

Chris: We will inform you as well, MCH. It is important to let all our allies know.

Kenny: Do that also. He is a smart man, so there is a slight possibility that he has been avoiding it like you. Let's hope he has.
                                Well I better get back to Atlantis, then.

To Silver: Could you take me part of the way? We can review some of our ideas as we go to the Gate on TBA- 105.

Silver nodded: Good bye for now *Bows to Kenny and Chris*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X