Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Beckett: I think she can. I'll give more to you before you leave. You can then give it to Mar or the wraith to test it and make more. I'll stay here and keep an eye on the city. I wouldn't trust them by themselves,not in this state.

Hm, so the spice came in with McKay, did it? Well, I'll clear you. This can give you the opportunity to snoop around. You can find out who is bringing the spice in, where it located, destroy it, etc.
    MCH: Fine I can take it to Mar and she can sort out making more supplies for you.
    You know Mckay better than me but I'm not sure he knows what this Spice does or Jennifer who Mar thinks maybe helping him pass messages.
    I have a way of checking the jumper journeys and the pilot. I heard a one of his techs maybe helping him I know once I've got the info and I can sort him out with back up.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      MCH: Fine I can take it to Mar and she can sort out making more supplies for you.
      You know Mckay better than me but I'm not sure he knows what this Spice does or Jennifer who Mar thinks maybe helping him pass messages.
      I have a way of checking the jumper journeys and the pilot. I heard a one of his techs maybe helping him I know once I've got the info and I can sort him out with back up.
      Beckett: I doubt they know either. Both are off world currently, so you should have no problem with looking around. If you find the tech, make sure to tell me about him/her. I can then help to thwart their plans.
      sigpic

Comment

Beckett: I doubt they know either. Both are off world currently, so you should have no problem with looking around. If you find the tech, make sure to tell me about him/her. I can then help to thwart their plans.
        OK I'll check out the jumpers it will take me a day or so, to find out who going where.* start to leave*
        You know I wonder do you think the tech would be taking the spice or a lower dosage?
        When you ready with the serum let me know and I'll make a trip to Mar.
        sigpic

Comment

MCH has been down to the jumper bay to apologise to Zelenka for damaging the jumper.

No problem MCH accident will happen,just try not to do it again. *he goes off humming under is breath*

MCH *had been bracing herself for the usual Zelenka lecture*: Zelenka can I update my jumper log?

Sure. *MCH goes to the computer and imput her last journey details and leaves*
          sigpic

Comment

OK I'll check out the jumpers it will take me a day or so, to find out who going where.* start to leave*
            You know I wonder do you think the tech would be taking the spice or a lower dosage?
            When you ready with the serum let me know and I'll make a trip to Mar.
            Beckett: Hm, he or she may be taking either a lower dosage or just eating the untampered original version. *nods as MCH leaves* I'll do that, it should be ready in about, say, thirty minutes.
            sigpic

Comment

Beckett: Hm, he or she may be taking either a lower dosage or just eating the untampered original version. *nods as MCH leaves* I'll do that, it should be ready in about, say, thirty minutes.
              MCH came back to Infirmary looked for Beckett: Hi got any painkiller Doctor? *she waited until he went into his office* Sorry this took longer than 30 minutes but shorter than the day I needed.
              First McKay has made lots of journeys on his own, wonder how many have coffee shops? Keller been doing clinics in some quiet off the beaten track planets. No way to trace messages she may have sent or receivied. Here is a list of McKay techs they been out and about to. There Jack, Dom, Dave and my favourite person Mac Attack- not his real name that's my name for him,we tend to steer clear of one another.
              So what you got?
              sigpic

Comment

MCH came back to Infirmary looked for Beckett: Hi got any painkiller Doctor? *she waited until he went into his office* Sorry this took longer than 30 minutes but shorter than the day I needed.
                First McKay has made lots of journeys on his own, wonder how many have coffee shops? Keller been doing clinics in some quiet off the beaten track planets. No way to trace messages she may have sent or receivied. Here is a list of McKay techs they been out and about to. There Jack, Dom, Dave and my favourite person Mac Attack- not his real name that's my name for him,we tend to steer clear of one another.
                So what you got?
                Beckett: It's fine, MCH. The serum is ready, already. *points to cabinet* The painkillers should be in there. Hm, it sounds like Rodney has been busy lately. *mentally writes down the list in his mind* I will remember to be on a lookout for those four. *hands MCH the serum* Luckily, there is a ban on bringing Pegasus foods and drink to the Milky Way. The Cassia hasn't been able to be spread to Earth. *pauses a bit* Is there anything else that you may need while you are here?
                sigpic

Comment

Beckett: It's fine, MCH. The serum is ready, already. *points to cabinet* The painkillers should be in there. Hm, it sounds like Rodney has been busy lately. *mentally writes down the list in his mind* I will remember to be on a lookout for those four. *hands MCH the serum* Luckily, there is a ban on bringing Pegasus foods and drink to the Milky Way. The Cassia hasn't been able to be spread to Earth. *pauses a bit* Is there anything else that you may need while you are here?
                  Well I can't keep coming for painkillers as excuse to see you? Do you need a ride out, or some planet scans your interested in?
                  But first I need to get this * looks at the vial* to Mar and find Silver to take me to Kenny's hive. Be careful I get a feeling there more to this.* Opens the office door* Thanks for the pills doc see you later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I can't keep coming for painkillers as excuse to see you? Do you need a ride out, or some planet scans your interested in?
                    But first I need to get this * looks at the vial* to Mar and find Silver to take me to Kenny's hive. Be careful I get a feeling there more to this.* Opens the office door* Thanks for the pills doc see you later.
                    Beckett: You're welcome. See you later as well. Don't concern yourself with me, I have held down Atlantis for a while now, I am sure I can keep it safe until the cure is found. I may even be able to sneak out and visit the Planet soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beckett: You're welcome. See you later as well. Don't concern yourself with me, I have held down Atlantis for a while now, I am sure I can keep it safe until the cure is found. I may even be able to sneak out and visit the Planet soon.
                      MCH: Just say the word when you want a ride and it yours.
                      * at the jumper bay, she found deliver request for food supplies and a request to scan another planet*

MCH: *She found Silver cruiser at the rendezvous MCH and Silver checked the flight plans for jumper journeys she'd downloaded. When the Cruiser got in range of Kenny's hive*

Silver to Chris: MCH has info and Beckett sent serum.
                      sigpic

Comment

MCH: Just say the word when you want a ride and it yours.
                        * at the jumper bay, she found deliver request for food supplies and a request to scan another planet*

MCH: *She found Silver cruiser at the rendezvous MCH and Silver checked the flight plans for jumper journeys she'd downloaded. When the Cruiser got in range of Kenny's hive*

Silver to Chris: MCH has info and Beckett sent serum.
                        Beckett: *laughs* Alright, I'll will if I need right, don't you worry.

Chris: Really? That's good. You guys can dock whenever you are ready. I'll send some crew to look over the data once you two are onboard. You can still help us go over the data.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chris: Really? That's good. You guys can dock whenever you are ready. I'll send some crew to look over the data once you two are onboard. You can still help us go over the data.
                          MCH and Silver come to the briefing room: Hi Chris, Beckett sent you this serum against the spice * hands over the vial* It not been tested yet.

I have plenty of data on jumper flight plans and the people who made them some to Coffee shop planets and some not.

Silver: MCH tell me,that Beckett thinks that MCKay may not know what's really happening.
                          sigpic

Comment

MCH and Silver come to the briefing room: Hi Chris, Beckett sent you this serum against the spice * hands over the vial* It not been tested yet.

I have plenty of data on jumper flight plans and the people who made them some to Coffee shop planets and some not.

Silver: MCH tell me,that Beckett thinks that MCKay may not know what's really happening.
                            Chris: *takes vial* Thanks. Hopefully he did some tests, it will make it easier to come up with a cure.

Hm, you should send them to Kenny. He should be here soon.

*to Silver* That may be true. It sounds like something that would happen to him. He may be our enemy, but if he really is 'out of it', I pity him.

Spoiler:
                            Night, MCH. *hugs* See ya tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chris: *takes vial* Thanks. Hopefully he did some tests, it will make it easier to come up with a cure.

Hm, you should send them to Kenny. He should be here soon.

*to Silver* That may be true. It sounds like something that would happen to him. He may be our enemy, but if he really is 'out of it', I pity him.

Spoiler:
                              Night, MCH. *hugs* See ya tomorrow.
                              MCH to Chris: Silver and I have noticed that some journeys from Atlantis where to planets off the normal destiinations for jumper or visiting trade ships a couple of them have no Stargates. McKay visited the planets with his coffee shops only.

Silver nodded: Shame Archimedes can't use the jumper's cloaking device on a cruiser. Those planets with no Stargate if Kenny agrees would be hard to approach and get trained operatives onto the planet to investigate.

Spoiler:
                              GW very slow and it keeped crashing so I'm going. Night and Wraithy *HUGS* Mar
                              sigpic

Comment

MCH to Chris: Silver and I have noticed that some journeys from Atlantis where to planets off the normal destiinations for jumper or visiting trade ships a couple of them have no Stargates. McKay visited the planets with his coffee shops only.

Silver nodded: Shame Archimedes can't use the jumper's cloaking device on a cruiser. Those planets with no Stargate if Kenny agrees would be hard to approach and get trained operatives onto the planet to investigate.
                                Chris: I guess the abnormal trips were done by the tech, right? *to Silver* Archimedes can't do it? I wonder why. I guess we will just have to find another way to visit. *tries to think up ideas* Maybe use the daedalus? No. How about just cloaking a dart or jumper and travel there? Would the distance be to great?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X