Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Connolly: Sorry, lass, wraith strength. There's meur up a the Fort though...
    Cat: Awww, what a pity.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
      arelyss *drinking from her own glass* : " careful Cat, this drink goes straight to you head"
      Cat: Yeah I know, that´s the good thing about it. And I like the smoky taste especially of the scottish wiskey.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        Cat: Awww, what a pity.
        Connolly: Hmm... I dinne like t' leave ye lookin so gloomy... Ay wonder if one o the lads might ken if we left some o the human stuff onywhere nearby...

Scottish wraith: We always gee some t' the taven, Connolly...

Connolly: O' course! Gee gea sum, one of yes...

*two scottish wraith head to the tavern*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

arelyss : *smiles* " you're welcome to visit me anytime if bored , i'm always here"
          Chris: Thanks, arelyss. You are a true friend. *politely kisses arelyss on the hand*

Kenny: *sees Chris* There he goes again.

Mar:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Chris: Thanks, arelyss. You are a true friend. *politely kisses arelyss on the hand*

Kenny: *sees Chris* There he goes again.

Mar:
            arelyss *blushes* : " i'm trying...to be a good friend... want more whiskey? don't want to drink alone this wonderful evening " *hoping that Mar and Kenny are not looking her way*

Comment

Connolly: Hmm... I dinne like t' leave ye lookin so gloomy... Ay wonder if one o the lads might ken if we left some o the human stuff onywhere nearby...

Scottish wraith: We always gee some t' the taven, Connolly...

Connolly: O' course! Gee gea sum, one of yes...

*two scottish wraith head to the tavern*
              Cat: Oh, you would do that for me? That´s very nice, thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

*Draygon yawns*

Dray: Think I'll be heading off to bed now. Have fun everyone.

*Draygon and Michael make their way back to Michael's dart*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

arelyss *blushes* : " i'm trying...to be a good friend... want more whiskey? don't want to drink alone this wonderful evening " *hoping that Mar and Kenny are not looking her way*
                  Chris: Well, that's good. Sure, I'd love some more. *looks up at the stars* Yes, it is beautiful. *makes a toast with arelyss*

Mar: *lays in Kenny's arms* I need to use your coat. It is cold out here!

Kenny: *gives Mar his coat*
                  sigpic

Comment

Chris: Well, that's good. Sure, I'd love some more. *looks up at the stars* Yes, it is beautiful. *makes a toast with arelyss*
                    arelyss :* with a mild voice* "here, we can share the last glass...the last for this evening ...can i hold your hand? "

Comment

*Draygon yawns*

Dray: Think I'll be heading off to bed now. Have fun everyone.

*Draygon and Michael make their way back to Michael's dart*
                      Jareth: Goodnight you two. I think we´ll stay a bit longer, it´s such a beautiful evening, maybe we sleep somewhere on the beach.
                      Cat: That sounds fine. *snuggles up to Jareth*
                      sigpic

Comment

arelyss :* with a mild voice* "here, we can share the last glass...the last for this evening ...can i hold your hand? "
                        Chris: *gives a shy smile* Of course. *hold arelyss's hand* Maybe we could hang out again some other time? I'm glad to have met someone who shares my interests.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chris: *gives a shy smile* Of course. *hold arelyss's hand* Maybe we could hang out again some other time? I'm glad to have met someone who shares my interests.

arelyss *looking right into his yellow eyes* : " no need to be shy you're welcome here anytime...by the way ,it's so weird to be so close to a wraith...why don't you stay here tonight? got a blanket to spare "

Comment

arelyss *looking right into his yellow eyes* : " no need to be shy you're welcome here anytime...by the way ,it's so weird to be so close to a wraith...why don't you stay here tonight? got a blanket to spare "
                            Chris: I know, but you are one of the few human females who I have met so far. I have never met so many humans before.

*looks to Mar and Kenny. They are laying on a beach blanket and eating salad.*

Uh, sure. That would be great. We can look at the stars together. *takes out telescope that he brought with him*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth watch Chris and arelyss with interest*

Cat: I think we´ll leave you two alone now.
                              Jareth: We don´t wanna disturb you. Goodnight.

*walk away to a lonely place somewhere at the beach*
                              sigpic

Comment

Chris: I know, but you are one of the few human females who I have met so far. I have never met so many humans before.

*looks to Mar and Kenny. They are laying on a beach blanket and eating salad.*

Uh, sure. That would be great. We can look at the stars together. *takes out telescope that he brought with him*
                                arelyss * amused* : " so...what do you think about the humans? about the females? humans can be...good friends ...

*looking at Cat* " we are just...watching the stars, you know"

Comment

Working...
                                X