Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Kit clambers over Tommy and slaps his right hand off Tommy's chest*

Kit: Me win!

*Solma keeps chuckling at the display*
    Tommy: You won, Kit. You'll be a big proud Wraith some day, although you might want to practice that move of your right hand a bit. Could you now please get off my stomach, you're a bit heavy and those nutella sandwiches I ate are acting up.

Comment

Gowen: *whispers* I think I know why. It's the form she too when she first talked to me, and concidering that all the worshippers are humans, I think that may be the reason... she thought it was natural.
      Mar: *whispers* Ah, I see now. *thinks* Do you compliment her more when she is in her fey form? She may turn back if you do. I personally like her fey form, I wish I were a fey myself! *sighs*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Tommy: You won, Kit. You'll be a big proud Wraith some day, although you might want to practice that move of your right hand a bit. Could you now please get off my stomach, you're a bit heavy and those nutella sandwiches I ate are acting up.
        *Kit giggles and starts bouncing on Tommy.*

*Still chuckling, Solma flicks her fingers and Kit floats off Tommy and into the air. She smiles weakly at Tommy*

Dray: *to Tommy* I suppose that rhys will be pleased to hear about Kit's new development.

Kit: Me flying!!
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Mar: *whispers* Ah, I see now. *thinks* Do you compliment her more when she is in her fey form? She may turn back if you do. I personally like her fey form, I wish I were a fey myself! *sighs*
          Gowen: *whispers* But she never goes around in her natural fey form when I'm around. Just the once, *looks slightly embarresed* and I'm sure that she got the impression I like that form...
          sigpic

Comment

*Cat feels a bit uneasy*

Cat: It´s late and I have still much work to do. I think we should head back to earth. I hope you are feeling better soon, Solma.

Jareth: I wish you all the best, Solma. Bye.

*wave bye to everyone and walk towards their dart*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
              *Cat feels a bit uneasy*

Cat: It´s late and I have still much work to do. I think we should head back to earth. I hope you are feeling better soon, Solma.

Jareth: I wish you all the best, Solma. Bye.

*wave bye to everyone and walk towards their dart*
              Dray: Bye guys.

Solma: Fare thee well...
              sigpic

Comment

*Kit giggles and starts bouncing on Tommy.*

*Still chuckling, Solma flicks her fingers and Kit floats off Tommy and into the air. She smiles weakly at Tommy*

Dray: *to Tommy* I suppose that rhys will be pleased to hear about Kit's new development.

Kit: Me flying!!
                Tommy: Thank you, Solma. I'm not sure what would've happened if Kit had bounced on me for one second longer, but I'm certain it wouldn't have been nice.
                *to Draygon* I bet he will be pleased. At least now it's proven that Kit's development can still be considered as normal by Wraith standards.

Comment

Gowen: *whispers* But she never goes around in her natural fey form when I'm around. Just the once, *looks slightly embarresed* and I'm sure that she got the impression I like that form...
                  Mar: *whispers* How about just casually asking her to let you see then? Do you have any ideas? *looks at Kit flying* Well, she still has some magic left. That's good.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Tommy waves goodbye at Cat and Jareth*

Tommy: Bye, you two. Have a good trip back to earth.

Comment

Tommy: Thank you, Solma. I'm not sure what would've happened if Kit had bounced on me for one second longer, but I'm certain it wouldn't have been nice.
                      *to Draygon* I bet he will be pleased. At least now it's proven that Kit's development can still be considered as normal by Wraith standards.
                      Dray: *sigh* That's what I thought...

Solma: You're welcome Tommy... *gently lowers Kit to the ground*
                      Mar: *whispers* How about just casually asking her to let you see then? Do you have any ideas? *looks at Kit flying* Well, she still has some magic left. That's good.
                      Gowen: *whispers* *avoiding subject* Solma said that you'd asked her about setting Chris up with one of her fellows. Maybe that would help her revert to her normal form, if she's doing stuff with the other sith.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gowen: *whispers* *avoiding subject* Solma said that you'd asked her about setting Chris up with one of her fellows. Maybe that would help her revert to her normal form, if she's doing stuff with the other sith.
                        Mar: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It may help...should I ask her now? I don't know if she wants to be bothered with it now or not. I'm not good at reading her emotions as you are.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dray: *sigh* That's what I thought...

Solma: You're welcome Tommy... *gently lowers Kit to the ground*
                          Tommy: We still have to wait what happens if he gets to the critical age. Spots, strange thoughts about females and a new kind of hunger. I remember that there were humans around when I was in Kit's age, but they weren't anything like you and the others here. They were hushed and used to avoid contact with us kids.

Comment

Mar: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It may help...should I ask her now? I don't know if she wants to be bothered with it now or not. I'm not good at reading her emotions as you are.
                            *Gowen looks to Solma*

Gowen: Maybe tomorrow. I think she's getting a bit worn out tonight.

*Solma glares at Gowen and sticks her tongue out at him*

Solma: I'm not a baby, Gowen!
                            sigpic

Comment

Tommy: We still have to wait what happens if he gets to the critical age. Spots, strange thoughts about females and a new kind of hunger. I remember that there were humans around when I was in Kit's age, but they weren't anything like you and the others here. They were hushed and used to avoid contact with us kids.
                              Dray: Tommy, by human standards, I'm still a teenager myself, or a young adult, depending on your outlook on life

Solma: *in a sing song voice* Baby Dray, Baby Dray!

Dray:
                              sigpic

Comment

*Gowen looks to Solma*

Gowen: Maybe tomorrow. I think she's getting a bit worn out tonight.

*Solma glares at Gowen and sticks her tongue out at him*

Solma: I'm not a baby, Gowen!
                                Mar: *to Gowen* That's what I thought. *to both* Do you need rest Solma? I'll see you later then. I hope you get better soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X