Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cat and Jareth are still sitting in the sun*

Cat: It´s getting to hot for me, I don´t want to get a sunburn.
    Jareth: Me too . We should go and find a shady spot.
    Cat: How about the wood?
    Jareth:

*wander off to the wood*
    sigpic

Comment

Solma: Looks like everyone's going.... I'm bored!

Gowen: You're always getting bored. You have a very short attention span.

Solma: Thank you!

Gowen: It wasn't a... oh, never mind....
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

danny :*while holding tight arelyss* " gotcha !!! and now...i'll take my prize"
        arelyss : "...you got me...now what? give me one more chance, please" * manages to escape* " come and get me!"
        danny : *catching arelyss again* " come here you naughty human ! stop fighting me,will you? is that your place? "
        arelyss :*touching his lips with her finger* : "ssssst! everyone's sleeping ! try not to make any noise"
        * soon both of them are dissapearing in the darkness, prepairing for a long night together*
        Last edited by arelyss; 26 May 2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

*Mar and Chris come back, to find that everyone has left. They run into a nymph to hear the latest gossip*

Mar: Lol! Well Chris, it seems that you have been replaced!

Chris:

Mar: Don't worry, you still have me!!!!

Chris: *runs off*

Mar: Chris! *runs after him*
          sigpic

Comment

* still dizzy arelyss wakes up and tries to remember what happened in the last few hours, but the headache makes that impossible. while getting dressed notices a cup of coffee and some cookies near her blanket*
            :" so...let's see...sairaa's gone...my hair is a mess...coffee...cookies ..." * heads to the hot spring in the forest*
            Danny : *sitting on a rock near the hot spring while playing with his claw-ring*: " good morning human."* big grin on his face*
            Arelyss : *talking to herself* " oh not again ! why is he SO arrogant??? * to Danny* good morning ...creature ! "
            Danny :*amused* " so i see you still love me "
            Arelyss : * while washing her hair* " in your dreams ! just in your dreams !will you stop looking at me like that? you make me feel like i'm a big sandwich "
            Danny * waiting for Arelyss to get dressed * : " MY big sandwich! come here ! " *starts chasing her again*

Comment

*Mar decides to visit the Planet with Karl and Chris*

Mar: *while snuggling Karl* Do you want to go down to the hippie camp? Or, um, the waterfall?

Chris: *still kind of wary of Karl since last meeting* So, how have you been?

Karl: We could go to the waterfall first and to any of the camps later. *to Chris* I'm ok, just glad to be getting a break from work.*
              sigpic

Comment

*both arelyss and danny stopped running around and decided to sit down and talk *
                arelyss : *worried* " i think Mar and Chris are here somewhere ,guess they are both upset because of me"
                danny : * confused* " why? i see...i've messed up your relationships" *sad* " i'll go away, don't worry"
                arelyss : *almost furious* " don't you dare walk away from me !!! *crying* please"
                danny : *talking to himself, while holding tight arelyss* " me and my biiiig mouth ! " * to arelyss * " ok, ok, i'll stay here with you...human !"

Comment

Mar: *at the waterfall* We should have lunch together Karl! Just you, me, Chris, and Beckett.

Karl:

Chris: You knew that he was coming here, didn't you?!

Mar: *looks innocent*

Karl: I guess there is no harm in that.

Mar: Great. To tell the truth, he is mainly coming by to give me some...intel.

Chris and Karl:
                  sigpic

Comment

*Solma whistles from the top of the waterfall*

Solma: Hello down there. Whatchya doin? Gowen's having a very, very long lie in and I'm bored!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar and everyone else: Hello Solma!

Chris: Me and Karl just found out the Mar is doing sneaky stuff and getting intel from Atlantis, ya know, the usual.

Karl: It is like I don't even know her anymore...

Mar:
                      sigpic

Comment

Solma: Ooo! I love sneeky stuff! *jumps down from the top of the waterfall and stops and stands just upove the water's surface* Can I help?
                        sigpic

Comment

danny : did you heard that? your friends are at the waterfall
                          arelyss : not my business. besides, we should go home and grab some lunch , i'm starving
                          danny :what's good for lunch? a couple of humans ? *laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Solma: Ooo! I love sneeky stuff! *jumps down from the top of the waterfall and stops and stands just upove the water's surface* Can I help?
                            Mar: Sure. Beckett was supposed to come by and warn me about something that the Lanteans were up to. He said that it was very important.

Karl: *skeptic* The Lanteans are always up to something, what is new?

Chris: Maybe they have a spy?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                              danny : did you heard that? your friends are at the waterfall
                              arelyss : not my business. besides, we should go home and grab some lunch , i'm starving
                              danny :what's good for lunch? a couple of humans ? *laughing*
                              Karl: *senses someone else around, but can't find them*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                Mar: Sure. Beckett was supposed to come by and warn me about something that the Lanteans were up to. He said that it was very important.

Karl: *skeptic* The Lanteans are always up to something, what is new?

Chris: Maybe they have a spy?
                                Solma: If you want... they could not be the only one's with a spy When I say I'm bored, I mean it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X