Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    **Ellia has good hearing and catches what Kay whispers.**

Ellia: Boris is in charge of the hive so contact him whenever you want to visit. I've received word that everything is back to normal there. Elric and my father have returned to the commune so I'll go home now.. Bye for now.
    Kay: goodbye, Queen Ellia.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *A dart flies over the swamp and beams down DS and disappears in the clouds*

DS: Hi there! *to Kay* Your guest rooms are very comfortable, thank you again for inviting us. *to Solma* Are you feeling better?
    Kay:*hugs DS*you're welcome! feel free to visit me anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
      Kay: who are the Royals? your leaders? are they here? as you might had already noticed, i'm interested in your species.
      Solma: Yes, I did... sorry for being so rude the other day The Royals, the King and His Queen are offically the rulers of the fey, but their strength has weakened over the years. That's why myself and a few others of my kindred followed the scottish wraith here, because we could and the Royals couldn't find us. IU never liked them as it was *shudders at memory*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Solma: Yes, I did... sorry for being so rude the other day The Royals, the King and His Queen are offically the rulers of the fey, but their strength has weakened over the years. That's why myself and a few others of my kindred followed the scottish wraith here, because we could and the Royals couldn't find us. IU never liked them as it was *shudders at memory*
        Kay: i am sorry for waking up your bitter memories.*thinking about her own leaders*where are your...people? are you their new Queen?

Comment

Solma: I'm feeling much better now, thank you.
          DS: That's very good to hear. I bet Gowen is taking good care of you.
          Kay:*hugs DS*you're welcome! feel free to visit me anytime
          DS *hugs Kay back*: We will sure do that. *to both Solma and Kay* Do you have anything planned for the evening yet? My boys and I wanted to have a picnic on the beach and you're welcome to join us. It could well turn into a party if more people turn up.

*DS takes a small packet of biscuits out of her pocket and throws one to the hydra*

Comment

Kay: i am sorry for waking up your bitter memories.*thinking about her own leaders*where are your...people? are you their new Queen?
            Solma: It's okay... I would never concider myself the new Queen. I'm too human now. My kindred usually hang about the island, usually around the waterfall recently.... if you've got a map, I could show you where they like to gather...
            sigpic

Comment

DS *hugs Kay back*: We will sure do that. *to both Solma and Kay* Do you have anything planned for the evening yet? My boys and I wanted to have a picnic on the beach and you're welcome to join us. It could well turn into a party if more people turn up.

*DS takes a small packet of biscuits out of her pocket and throws one to the hydra*
              *Solma suddenly looks sullen*
              Solma: Yeah, he was... don't know what's up with him now though...

*hydra purrs and snuzzles DS with it's many heads*
              sigpic

Comment

Solma: It's okay... I would never concider myself the new Queen. I'm too human now. My kindred usually hang about the island, usually around the waterfall recently.... if you've got a map, I could show you where they like to gather...
                DS: We have a similar map, only our map shows the places where they don't gather.

Comment

Kay:*smiling* party? sounds great! *pulls out her comm device and asks Lo'la to send a drone with a picnic basket* ...ordered tea, coffee, milk, sandwiches...aaa, forgot about some cookies! *to DS and Solma* would you like something special?

Comment

DS: We have a similar map, only our map shows the places where they don't gather.
                    Solma: *laughing* Yes... I hope it's proved useful...
                    sigpic

Comment

DS: Oh. Did he say what worries him? Maybe he misses Siric?

*DS pats the heads of the hydra and feeds him some more biscuits*

Comment

Kay : don't worry, Lo'la will come up with a detection system. but tell me, are they dangerous?

Comment

Kay:*smiling* party? sounds great! *pulls out her comm device and asks Lo'la to send a drone with a picnic basket* ...ordered tea, coffee, milk, sandwiches...aaa, forgot about some cookies! *to DS and Solma* would you like something special?
                          Solma: I suppose something to stop Gowen being grouchy is out of the question?
                          sigpic

Comment

DS: Wow, that's wonderful! Thank you, nothing special for me. Tommy and Rhys are going to bring some more stuff from Boris' hive like blankets and so on when they return from Boris' hive.
                            Solma: *laughing* Yes... I hope it's proved useful...
                            DS: It's very useful indeed! Especially Tommy is now much more at ease when we - er - go watching the birds in the forest.

Comment

Solma: I suppose something to stop Gowen being grouchy is out of the question?
                              Kay: that might be a problem, actually. maybe some alcohol will help Gowen cheer up .*looks at DS* what do you think?

Comment

DS: Oh. Did he say what worries him? Maybe he misses Siric?

*DS pats the heads of the hydra and feeds him some more biscuits*
                                Solma: *shrugs* I don't know... he might be worried about Siric, but he started getting moody when Dray gave him a piece of paper with lots of scribbly stuff on it
                                Kay : don't worry, Lo'la will come up with a detection system. but tell me, are they dangerous?
                                Solma: Only when they're stupid and don't think what they're doing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X