Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Ellia: Do you have those recipes in your ship's data base? If so, Shawn would be very interested in them. Have you met him yet?
    Kay: yes, i do have the recipes, section 723 C - offered to commander Boris a copy of Lo'la's database.No, never met Shawn. Is he in charge with the kitchen?

Comment

Ellia: Shawn is a chef. He used to do the human food catering on Boris's hive until Erik and Archimedes built a matter converter for the main dining area. He now invents recipes and cooks for special occasions.
      sigpic

Comment

**Ellia sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him which section of the data base the recipes are in. **
        sigpic

Comment

Ellia: Shawn is a chef. He used to do the human food catering on Boris's hive until Erik and Archimedes built a matter converter for the main dining area. He now invents recipes and cooks for special occasions.
          **Ellia sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him which section of the data base the recipes are in. **
          Kay: didn't had the chance to meet Boris's crew because today, during my short visit on the Hive, everyone was busy,someone got injured in a lab. By the way, it's still highly unusual to actually see a wraith eating ordinary food.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
            Kay: didn't had the chance to meet Boris's crew because today, during my short visit on the Hive, everyone was busy,someone got injured in a lab. By the way, it's still highly unusual to actually see a wraith eating ordinary food.
            Solma: Some just like the taste of it... or have to, if they're young... *listens to hydra's multi-harmoniced purring*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Ellia: Many adult Wraith eat ordinary food for pleasure even though we gain no nourishment from it. Shawn is what humans refer to as a gourmet. He is a close friend of the Magistrate of Olesia and often goes to his residence for a cordon bleu meal and some of the best wines to be found in Pegasus.
              sigpic

Comment

Ellia: Many adult Wraith eat ordinary food for pleasure even though we gain no nourishment from it. Shawn is what humans refer to as a gourmet. He is a close friend of the Magistrate of Olesia and often goes to his residence for a cordon bleu meal and some of the best wines to be found in Pegasus.
                Kay:*smiling* hmm,an educated Wraith!sounds like he's quite an interesting individual! *throws another biscuit to the hydra* if you don't mind, i'd like to visit the Hive again, for scientific purposes, of course. my mission is to explore and gather any useful information.

Comment

Kay:*smiling* hmm,an educated Wraith!sounds like he's quite an interesting individual! *throws another biscuit to the hydra* if you don't mind, i'd like to visit the Hive again, for scientific purposes, of course. my mission is to explore and gather any useful information.
                  Solma: I can take you there if you want...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Solma: I can take you there if you want...
                    Kay:*turns to Solma* thank you.*whispers* look, i appreciate your offer, but i must follow some rules. i am a newcomer so it's highly recommended to ask for permission. after all, she's the Queen.

Comment

Kay:*turns to Solma* thank you.*whispers* look, i appreciate your offer, but i must follow some rules. i am a newcomer so it's highly recommended to ask for permission. after all, she's the Queen.
                      Solma: *tilts head to side* We Sith tend to ignore rules... even the Royals know that we won't listen if we can get away with it
                      sigpic

Comment

**Ellia has good hearing and catches what Kay whispers.**

Ellia: Boris is in charge of the hive so contact him whenever you want to visit. I've received word that everything is back to normal there. Elric and my father have returned to the commune so I'll go home now.. Bye for now.
                        sigpic

Comment

*A dart flies over the swamp and beams down DS and disappears in the clouds*

DS: Hi there! *to Kay* Your guest rooms are very comfortable, thank you again for inviting us. *to Solma* Are you feeling better?

Comment

**Ellia has good hearing and catches what Kay whispers.**

Ellia: Boris is in charge of the hive so contact him whenever you want to visit. I've received word that everything is back to normal there. Elric and my father have returned to the commune so I'll go home now.. Bye for now.
                            Solma: Bye then *stops the hydra from following Ellia* No more biscuits for you! You're getting spoiled!

*hydra croons sadly*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Solma: *tilts head to side* We Sith tend to ignore rules... even the Royals know that we won't listen if we can get away with it
                              Kay: who are the Royals? your leaders? are they here? as you might had already noticed, i'm interested in your species.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                *A dart flies over the swamp and beams down DS and disappears in the clouds*

DS: Hi there! *to Kay* Your guest rooms are very comfortable, thank you again for inviting us. *to Solma* Are you feeling better?
                                Solma: I'm feeling much better now, thank you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X