Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
    Kay:*barely awake* help yourself! *points to the picnic basket then falls asleep holding Solma's hand*
    *Solma smiles slightly*
    Solma: Poor Kay... least she liked the whisky...
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

**Ciannwn drinks some more wine in the hope that the effects will distract her from Rhys's singing. She comforts herself with the thought that he isn't trying to play the bagpipes because that would be worse.**

Fred: Bippety boppety BOOOOO!!!

Neo (startled): Cut it out, Fred. I nearly dropped my glass of whiskey then.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Thanks. *takes a bit of fruit from the basket* You all look so tired, maybe I came too late?
        Kay: *yawns* not at all! *looks at Solma* teddybear!!! wow!!! a white teddybear!!!

Comment

Kay: *yawns* not at all! *looks at Solma* teddybear!!! wow!!! a white teddybear!!!
          Solma: Err... not really.... I think you may have had enough alcohol...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Tommy: Ciannwn has brought some. It's very good. *hic* Sorry, now I'm feeling dizzy too.
            Mar: *pours herself a glass* Tastes good. *waves hand around to see if she is dizzy yet* Nope.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Solma: Err... not really.... I think you may have had enough alcohol...
              Kay:*extremely confused* a big white talking teddybear!!! *hugs Solma and falls asleep again*

Comment

Kay:*extremely confused* a big white talking teddybear!!! *hugs Solma and falls asleep again*
                Solma: *sigh* Looks like I won't be moving... should I take her back to her ship?
                sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Our new drones are training up nicely.

Ciannwn: This is supposed to be a picnic. I don't think it's the best time to talk about Runner Hunting.

Gawain: You're right. I'm just very excited about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *waves to Gawain and Ciannwn* Gawain, I haven't seen you in months.
                    sigpic

Comment

*DS decides it's time to do something to stop Rhys singing and flings her arms around his neck and kisses him*

*Tommy has curled up and fallen asleep under a palm tree*

Comment

Gawain: I've been spending a lot of time in the briefing room or at the firing range.
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: Looks like everyone's getting sleepy...
                          sigpic

Comment

Mar: *to Gawain* I would love it if you would teach me how to fire a weapon. My wraith have been teaching me how to fight, pilot darts, to run the hive systems, etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Solma: *sigh* Looks like I won't be moving... should I take her back to her ship?
                              Kay:*singing* weeeeeeere walking in theeeee aaaaaaiiir...*cuddles* a big white talking silky...Sith???*wakes up as Lo'la's hologram slaps her twice*
                              Hologram: my systems detected an unknown substance in your blood.

Comment

Kay:*singing* weeeeeeere walking in theeeee aaaaaaiiir...*cuddles* a big white talking silky...Sith???*wakes up as Lo'la's hologram slaps her twice*
                                Hologram: my systems detected an unknown substance in your blood.
                                Solma: If you want to walk in hte air, you should talk to Aura...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X