Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS and Vincent come back from their trip behind the potted plant, grinning broadly*

Rhys: *to Vincent* For an ascended being you're showing a surprisingly strong tendency to flirt with worshippers.

Vincent: What's the point in having a physical appearance if you don't get physical with it?

Rhys: Can't argue with that.
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 09 November 2010, 07:37 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Bajka: Come Marek. We will find free potted plant.

Marek: Yes, Bajka.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        *DS and Vincent come back from their trip behind the potted plant, grinning broadly*

Rhys: *to Vincent* For an ascended being you're showing a surprisingly strong tendency to flirt with worshippers.

Vincent: What's the point in having a physical appearance if you don't get physical with it?

Rhys: Can't argue with that.
        I like the way you think, Vincent
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          I like the way you think, Vincent
          Vincent: *winks at TP*

Comment

*Shaun comes into the COH with Karl after being absent for a few days*

Shaun: *comes in with a beautiful white stunning fur coat and a new fancy wine glass* "Its begining to get that time of year here on earth when i freeze my wraith arse off...

Karl: good.

*WS stays cuddled up in Shaun's fur coat with him still not feeling well*

Comment

Tony: *glares smugly at Shaun, wearing nothing but his trademark Aussie flag boardshorts* Whereas, I am going to spend the next four months lounging around in the hot Australian sun

Edgar: Need I remind you that Tasmania is hardly "hot", and you will not be lounging, you will be giving moral support to Addict while she works.

Addict: Hope you feel better soon WS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                *Shaun comes into the COH with Karl after being absent for a few days*

Shaun: *comes in with a beautiful white stunning fur coat and a new fancy wine glass* "Its begining to get that time of year here on earth when i freeze my wraith arse off...

TP: *offers to warm up Shaun's wraithy arse for him*

Steve: *offers to make WS feel a whole lot better*

Where on the planet are you WS? I;m in Scotland and this morning it was only 2C!!!! Brrrrr. Why are you not feeling well, sweetie - I hope it;s nothing too bad? *big hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

TP: *pinches Tony on the bum*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Comes back from the Sauna*

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Leeta: How right you are Vincent. Especially for someone as gorgeous as you.

Bobb & Alec: I heard that! *Bobb and Alec turn to each other and snarl.*

Leeta: I meant to say he is as gorgeous as you two are. *laughs nervously*

Leeta: I hope you feel better soon WS! :hugs:
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb: *smooths out her clothes after stepping out from around a potted plant with Bullseye* That's it, take good care of WS, Shaun and Karl. *giggles at Karl's remark*

Bullseye: *settles in on a recliner with a purr as Orb massages his face, neck, and scalp*

Comment

Bajka and Marek are back from around a potted plant.

Marek: Hi everybody.

Bajka: Get well WS.

Bajka: Where is Gregus?

Marek: Look, he is there.

Bajka: Gregus. Hi!

Gregus: Hi! I see you two like potted plants.

Bajka: Oh, yes. We checked if they have water.

Gregus:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Tony: *glares smugly at Shaun, wearing nothing but his trademark Aussie flag boardshorts* Whereas, I am going to spend the next four months lounging around in the hot Australian sun
                          Shaun: *laughs at Tony's boardshorts and winks at addict*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          TP: *offers to warm up Shaun's wraithy arse for him*

Steve: *offers to make WS feel a whole lot better*

Where on the planet are you WS? I;m in Scotland and this morning it was only 2C!!!! Brrrrr. Why are you not feeling well, sweetie - I hope it;s nothing too bad? *big hugs*
                          WS: I am in the southern part of the US. Its normally warm here but can get cold around this time of year.. I've been feeling sick from anxiety and stress messing up my sleeping patterns. Your so lucky to live in Scotland i wish i could!

*Shaun spots Steve comforting WS then scoops TP up in his arms and runs*

*WS to Steve* Don't worry Karl will taze him if he gets out of line lol. *hugs Steve*

*Shaun begins to dance with TP in his fur coat to a beautiful song*

Spoiler:

This song is so beautiful! it makes me think of worshippers singing to wraith.
                          Last edited by WraithSlave; 11 November 2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

In some ways, yes - parts of Scotland can be very beautiful - but I live in just another city and it;s cold and wet a lot of the time. In mid winter we only get 6 hours of daylight
                            I sure hope you start to feel better soon *hugs* ANy reason you think yiou;re stressed and not sleeping? Perhaps meditation might help?

TP: *rests cheek on Shaun's chest while dancing close* What a beautiful song *sigh*

Steve: *hugs WS while chatting to Karl* What's tbhis tazer thing, bro - I could use one of them for when Eddie gets out of hand!
                            sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: This music sounds like something Tommy would listen to. It always strikes me as different to hear so many female singers from Earth, because there are so few female Wraith and --

Orb: *excitedly pulls Bullseye up from the recliner and opens his coat and to dance with him the way that TP and Shaun are doing*

Bullseye: *still relaxed from the potted plant visit, makes a half-hearted Wraithy sigh and goes along with Orb*

Comment

*Leeta grabs Bobb and Alec for a 3 way dance.*

Leeta: Come on boys. We're dancing to this.

Bobb: I don't think I can dance to this kind of music.

Alec: well I guess it's just Leeta and me then

Bobb: I don't think so.

Leeta: stop arguing and dance!

Spoiler:
                                ooc: Oceanlab and Above & Beyond are one of my fav's.
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X