Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bajka*to TP*: Great. And we all are fine. Thanks.

Gregus: Johnny, what are you eating?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      TP: You certainly are, boys! Thank you! *sips coffee* How is everyone?
      Leeta: Hi Tp. We (Bobb, Alec, and I) are well and hope you are too.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      Gregus: Johnny, what are you eating?
      Johnny: ...I don't know *hiccups* ...I feel sick...

Leeta: Johnny...you must be the only wraith ever to get a stomach ache. It doesn't surprise me either since you seem like you will eat just about anything.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
        Johnny: No! where is it?? I must try it! Thanks for the beans...*takes a brown coloured bean out* the bag says it's canned dog food flavoured? I don't know what that is but I'll try it anyway...*chews it slowly at first then gives a big grin* this...taste...DELICIOUS! *throws the whole bag down his mouth*

Spoiler:
        ooc: dog food flavoured jelly beans yuck --> jelly beans
        Rhys: *to Johnny* The Scottish Wraith on the island produce the whisky, it's amazing stuff. The next time I come here I'll bring some. You have to try it!

DS: Dog food? Blergh! I'll stick to cappuccino.

Seth: *makes the most amazing scrunched up face and shivers* oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!!! No wonder Mckay hates citrus

Spike: *laughs at Seth* ooh! Cappuccino! TP will love those! *takes a small handful to TP*
        DS: *can't hold back an amused laughter* Sorry, Seth. You should have seen your face! Priceless!

Tommy: *chews thoughtfully on his latest jellybean* This one tastes strange.

Rhys: What colour did it have?

Tommy: Wraith-green.

Rhys: Ah, so that's Wraith toenail clippings.

Comment

Orb: *telepathically to Bullseye* Please use your superior Wraith senses to get us the jelly beans needed for a banana split.

Comment

KM: Ha! Sorry Seth, but your expressions, brilliant! As for sour lemon *Takes one and eats half of it with a vanilla one*

Azrael: Wraith toenail clippings!

Comment

DS *to Azrael* Don't be surprised about any jellybean taste in that assortment. Rhys generated them himself with the matter converter and apparently had the setting on 'very random'. Again.

Comment

Bullseye: *hands Orb her requested jelly beans* I wonder what life force effect these jelly beans will have on the worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  Leeta: Hi Tp. We (Bobb, Alec, and I) are well and hope you are too.

Johnny: ...I don't know *hiccups* ...I feel sick...

Leeta: Johnny...you must be the only wraith ever to get a stomach ache. It doesn't surprise me either since you seem like you will eat just about anything.
                  TP: That sounds a bit like our Eddie! He'll eat anything and stuffs himself with vast amounts of junk food!

Seth: It doesn't seem to do him any harm either

Steve: maybe not him - but WE have to put up with the, em... by-products... *holds nose*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Bullseye: *hands Orb her requested jelly beans* I wonder what life force effect these jelly beans will have on the worshippers.
                    Rhys: Not much. I still recommend chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                      KM: Ha! Sorry Seth, but your expressions, brilliant! As for sour lemon *Takes one and eats half of it with a vanilla one*

Azrael: Wraith toenail clippings!
                      TP: *laughs and giggles at all the jelly bean antics* What a good idea, Rhys - you are a clever wraith *smiles sweetly at Rhys*

Steve: *sits beside TP and snuggles up close* Yes, but it was his idea to put in all the nasty flavours, princess

TP: That's what makes it so much fun! *picks up two yellow beans* So, babe... banana or wood shavings? Why don't you test them for me?

Steve: I'm sure you;d prefer more cake and coffee, my love
                      sigpic

Comment

Rhys *bows* I aim to please. I thought it would be appropriate for a Halloween party to have scary food.

DS: Like this? *charges at Rhys with a snarling expression and outstretched hands* RRRRRRAWR!

Rhys: Yep, you're scary food as well.

Comment

TP: That sounds a bit like our Eddie! He'll eat anything and stuffs himself with vast amounts of junk food!

Seth: It doesn't seem to do him any harm either

Steve: maybe not him - but WE have to put up with the, em... by-products... *holds nose*
                          Bullseye:

Orb: Those might be occasions that allow for Wraith sympathy. >.<

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Rhys: Not much. I still recommend chocolate.
                          Bullseye: That is also my favorite, much more than defiance.

Comment

DS: Sorry, gotta go! Need to go back to earth for the night. See you all tomorrow and: Have Fun!

Rhys: And use the jellybeans wisely!

*DS, Tommy and Rhys leave*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Rhys *bows* I aim to please. I thought it would be appropriate for a Halloween party to have scary food.

DS: Like this? *charges at Rhys with a snarling expression and outstretched hands* RRRRRRAWR!

Rhys: Yep, you're scary food as well.

Steve: Talking fo scary food - I;m sure glad TP is having to cut back on the coffee - I won;t get so hyped up anymore!

TP: Ha! Just don't S&P so much!

Steve: But, baby... I have to keep your energy levels up

TP:
                              sigpic

Comment

Bye DS, bye boys. See you tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X