Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xD I can see someone opening up their theme park for the day, only to find the majority of the swimming section missing...

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
      xD I can see someone opening up their theme park for the day, only to find the majority of the swimming section missing...
      Mordrid - i discovered that with just a few altercations a dart ray can beam up anything

you admit it !!!!

Mordrid - i did it to make you happy !

... awww i can't stay mad at him after he says that *snuggles*
      sigpic

Comment

*chuckles* Cute n.n

Comment

I know, isn't he ? *snuggles*

Mordrid - i could get used to this *suggles back*
          sigpic

Comment

*PA arrives with Craig and Aurora*
            *Craig strips off and jumps into the pool*
            PA: Didn't you forget something Craig? *waves Craig's swimming shorts around*
            Craig: Oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              *PA arrives with Craig and Aurora*
              *Craig strips off and jumps into the pool*
              PA: Didn't you forget something Craig? *waves Craig's swimming shorts around*
              Craig: Oh yeah
              Mordrid - *covers Selene's eyes yet again*
              hehe...Mordrid's jealous
              Mordrid - am not !!
              sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *looks at those in the pool, then grins, grabs Senet and jumps in before floating, full-clothed on his back to act as a raft of sorts*
                Senet* Fwee~ x.x I'm going to dye your hair pink for this Jasper, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                  Mordrid - *covers Selene's eyes yet again*
                  hehe...Mordrid's jealous
                  Mordrid - am not !!
                  PA: Sorry Mordrid *strips to her bikini and goes in after Craig. *attempts to get Craig into his swimming shorts*
                  Craig: In the words of the great Captain Jack Sparrow, 'easy on the goods, love'
                  PA: What on earth did I do wrong to end up with you *gives Craig a kiss on the cheek and tries to tempt Aurora to come swimming*

Comment

Jasper: *looks at those in the pool, then grins, grabs Senet and jumps in before floating, full-clothed on his back to act as a raft of sorts*
                    Aurora: Mine ended up purple once because someone poured ribena in it

Comment

ha ha ha !! me and Mordrid went for a fully clothed dip earlier

Mordrid - hmhp..ruined my good coat...luckily i had a spare, otherwise i might of had to wake around...*gulp*...bare chested

note to self..find all of mordrid's extra's coats
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        PA: Sorry Mordrid *strips to her bikini*
                        *now covers mordrid's eyes* PA ! you're going to steal my wraith !!

Mordrid -... why can't you change into a bikini, Selene ?

*ignoring question*
                        sigpic

Comment

Pink? Nice~ How long did that take to get out? xD *clings like a kitten holding on for dear life to Jasper's coat*

Jasper: You need to learn how to swim, seriously, I'm not kidding

I'll help you find those coats Selene ;D

Comment

I'll help you find those coats Selene
                            Mordrid - NOT THE COATS !!! *runs to hide them*

let the hunt begin !!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

ha ha ha !! me and Mordrid went for a fully clothed dip earlier

Mordrid - hmhp..ruined my good coat...luckily i had a spare, otherwise i might of had to wake around...*gulp*...bare chested

note to self..find all of mordrid's extra's coats
                              Aurora: Craig struts around bare-chested sometimes... in fact a lot of the Wraith around here do Usually it's for the parties and chocolate wrestling though
                              *now covers mordrid's eyes* PA ! you're going to steal my wraith !!

Mordrid -... why can't you change into a bikini, Selene ?

*ignoring question*
                              PA: I'm sure Mordrid won't be at all bothered by me, Selene. As you get cosier with each other you'll realise even if their eyes tend to stray their hearts don't
                              Pink? Nice~ How long did that take to get out? xD *clings like a kitten holding on for dear life to Jasper's coat*

Jasper: You need to learn how to swim, seriously, I'm not kidding

I'll help you find those coats Selene ;D
                              Aurora: Ribena's horrible to get out of hair, Crockett had to magic it out for me

Comment

Mordrid - NOT THE COATS !!! *runs to hide them*

let the hunt begin !!!!!
                                Craig: Dearie me You really need to chill out Mordrid, this is the chillout hive after all
                                Aurora: Maybe you could get an all-in-one wetsuit? Like the ones divers wear

Comment

Working...
                                X