Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bajka and boys are back in new costumes.

Bajka is wearing:
    Spoiler:

Marek and Gregus have the same outfits:
    Spoiler:

Bajka: Ooo, cookies. Thanks TP. But I will not eat this finger.

Bajka gives fingers to Marek: Good apetit.

Marek: Wleee.
    sigpic

Comment

*Johnny notices the treat TP left after hearing Bajka talk about it*

Johnny: mmm...CAKE !*takes a bite out of the cake*

Leeta: Johnny that's disgusting! Please cut a piece off first before you bite into it.

Johnny: oh...right! *cuts the piece off that he bite into*
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: O_O Wraith fairy= pure awesomeness.

Azrael: Ahem. *Has now removed the stupid puffy shirt* What happened to I get to pick the costumes?

KM: Sorry , got caught in in the disney bubble. Now I remember why I don't do frilly dresses *Cannot move without fear of knocking something over* Has all the rum gone, Johnny?

Comment

Bajka: Good Apetit Johnny.
          sigpic

Comment

DS: *admires the new costumes*

Tommy: *feeds DS bits of Spike's cake, including a piece of finger*

DS: Yummy.

Rhys: *holds up a large bag* Anyone in for jellybeans? All kinds of flavour, nasty ones too.

DS:

Rhys: What? It's Halloween!

Comment

KM: Beautiful dress, Bajka!

Azrael: *goes and get's chocolate cake fro him and KM before Johnny eats it all*

KM: *Laughs at Rhys* I think I'll pass, thanks.

Azrael: You're boring *Takes jellybean* o_O Euughhh! *Swallows it quickly and goes to get a drink.*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Rhys: *holds up a large bag* Anyone in for jellybeans? All kinds of flavour, nasty ones too.
                Johnny: hand me the nasty ones...I can handle ANYTHING!

Alec: Weren't you the one passed out last night ?

Johnny: Oi...those 4 bottles I drank were a special blend of grog!
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bajka: Thanks girls. It`s beautiful but not comfortable. I prefer trousers.

Bajka*to Marek*: Maybe we will change our clothes.

Marek: Are you kidding! Me and dress!

Bajka: You will look great.

Marek: Never!
                  sigpic

Comment

Orb: *runs around the perimeter of the courtyard walls, admiring all the new costumes, and jumps down, leaving a chocolate and caramel footprint trail over to the cake* Oooo, the fingers look like they are made from marzipan. *grabs some cake and hopefully marzipan-sculpted fingers*

Bullseye: The cake and cupcake finger decorations remind me of the Lantean caveman.

Orb: Yes, it is gross.

Bullseye: It is fitting for him. *crumbles a Ronon-shaped cookie over Orb's cake, just for good measure*

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      Johnny: hand me the nasty ones...I can handle ANYTHING!

Alec: Weren't you the one passed out last night ?

Johnny: Oi...those 4 bottles I drank were a special blend of grog!
                      Rhys: *to Johnny* You're a Wraith of style and taste! Did you try wraith strength whisky yet? *offers Johnny the bag of jellybeans* If you take the vomit-coloured you'll sure get a nasty flavoured one.

Comment

Bullseye: *makes a face at Rhys's unusual jelly bean flavors* >.< Another reason NOT to eat solid food.

Orb: *to Rhys* Can you tell the flavors apart once they are all mixed together?

Comment

Rhys: *to Bullseye* That's exactly why I like jellybeans: they taste like solid food but they are so tiny they don't upset the Wraith digestive system. *to Orb after having a thorough look at his collection of jellybeans* Well, I can't be sure with ALL the flavours, only with the vomit-coloured ones. *picks a random pink jellybean and chews it thoughtfully* This one's popcorn.

Comment

Bullseye: Don't they stick your teeth?

Orb: You can let them dissolve in your mouth like the maple candies. Jelly beans are basically just sugar and flavoring too, but the sugar comes from a smaller plant.

Bullseye: I think I will try one then. Orb, help me to pick one that tastes like some fruit juice so that I can compare.

Orb: *selects an orange jelly bean*

Comment

DS: *watching with interest* Uh-oh, I really hope that bean isn't a nasty one.

Rhys: I can try one first, to be sure your first jellybean ever doesn't put you off them, Bullseye. *picks an orange jellybean too and puts it in his mouth* *makes choking noises*

DS: *jumps up and runs over to Rhys to slap his back* Everything alright?!

Rhys: *bursts out laughing* 'Course! Kidding! *to Bullseye* The bean is harmless, it only tastes of peach.

DS: *continues slapping, only harder* Oh, youuuuuu! What are you like?

Comment

Bullseye: *watches Rhys's feigned negative reaction at the peach jelly bean, then slumps his shoulders and looks up at the night sky, shaking his head at the joke* Sounds good, I can compare that flavor. *throws the peach jelly bean in his mouth*

Orb: *knowing the orange-colored ones are safe, grabs some peach-flavored jelly beans for herself too*

Comment

Working...
                                X