Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    I think there is a relatively high percentage of Australian/ NZ mods, so they'd be working on a GMT + 10/12 timeframe. This meant that some of my posts came up almost immediately, but it probably slows down other posts.
    Ah, that'll explain it then - I;ll warn him of that. Thanks!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Eddie: *sticks outboard motor on raft, guns the engine and heads for shore* Get ready - I;m coming girls!!!!! LOL
      Please excuse me whilst I dreamily thrive on this image.

Tony: Snap out of it, Addict! Join me in the water... it's lovely and-

Addict: Bloody freezing?
      sigpic

Comment

Please excuse me whilst I dreamily thrive on this image.

Tony: Snap out of it, Addict! Join me in the water... it's lovely and-

Addict: Bloody freezing?

Not to mention almost 2am Gotta go sleep, Addict
        Thanks for joining us and see you soon, sweetie. Big hugs - night!
        sigpic

Comment

Nighty-night!!! I hope Eddie lets you sleep and Steve for that matter!

I'm venturing off to write Chapter One of my thesis... I'm leaving Tony here, so if you encounter a naked Wraith doing laps of the beach... enjoy the view
          sigpic

Comment

Orb: Good night, all.

*Orb and Bullseye run off to a more private section of the hive*

Comment

Nighty-night!!! I hope Eddie lets you sleep and Steve for that matter!

I'm venturing off to write Chapter One of my thesis... I'm leaving Tony here, so if you encounter a naked Wraith doing laps of the beach... enjoy the view
              TP: *opens eyes* *sees Tony* Woohoo!

Steve: *snuggles up TP nice and close so she can't see Tony anymore*

TP: *starts to snore softly against Steve's chest*

Steve: Cute! Night girls!
              sigpic

Comment

There's a beach?

*Goes to find*

Comment

*Waves to Mr TP.*

Howdy Pardner.

POPUP - You have found an Iratus bug. Would you like to share it with your neighbours?

*He'll know what I mean. *
                  sigpic

Comment

*comes in with Tommy and Rhys and collapses on a recliner*

*waves to Mr TP*
                    Nice to see you around. Being a probie sucks. I remember it took about 70 posts for me to come off moderation.

*snuggles Tommy and Rhys until they purr and dozes off*

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                      There's a beach?

*Goes to find*
                      Quick recap for newcomers and returners:

The COH has a holodeck - you can programme anything you like
                      We use the beach a lot for BBQs and stuff, but there's a jungle and mountains and all sorts of cool locations. We're thinking for future weekend get-togethers that we can do zip lines, water slides, white water rafting... any imaginative suggestions are more than welcome
                      Likewise if there are any facilities you fancy that we don't already have - just tell Grouch & Grumble and they'll get it installed or built for you

Oh, and as well as holographic locations, there's also the Japanese gardens Steve built for me, plus the vegetable gardens Seth built for me - both of which anyone is more than welcome to visit and use at any time.
                      There's also a large communal lounge for us worshippers to gather and relax - full of comfy recliners and potted plants and fully stocked with coffee, tea, soft drinks and any kind of food you like from the dispensers.
                      Then there's all the jacuzzis, saunas, sparring practice gym rooms, small and intimate cinemas complete with love seats, health spa with massage tables and oils, beauty salon where you can get your hair and nails done... did you expect anything less in Steve's hive???

Me and SW have suites of rooms on the COH, where we live when we're not working on Earth - oh, and there's a star gate on board which me and SW use to come and go, so no need to come by dart, but if you do, no permission to dock is required - just come on in!
                      There are also plenty of spare guest suites for any worshippers and their wraith to stay awhile if they fancy a holiday - or to just go somewhere private for a few hours...

There are no "rules" as such - talk about anything you like, including RL if getting soemthing off your chest will help you relax. As the name suggests, this is a place to chill.
                      The only real rule is to respect each other's wraith. We're all friendly and hug and blow kisses to each other, but ask before you get fresh with anyone else's wraith - unless you want to become dinner! LOL

No need to wait for me or SW - come in and help yourself and have fun any time you like
                      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 24 July 2010, 03:02 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Staggers in an collapses in a recliner.

Neighbors. Gads, she gotten this part time job in the evenings and she comes home and cleans and vaccums and hammers and fights with her hubby from like 10pm to after 2am. (And lets not forget the kid running and jumping and banging into the kitchen chairs too.) Then hubby gets up at 5:30 and starts playing the stereo while he gets ready for work for an hour. The same horrible song over and over. So I end up with like 3 hours sleep and my hands are all tingly and stuff from the lack of sleep. Neighbors!!
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                          Staggers in an collapses in a recliner.

Neighbors. Gads, she gotten this part time job in the evenings and she comes home and cleans and vaccums and hammers and fights with her hubby from like 10pm to after 2am. (And lets not forget the kid running and jumping and banging into the kitchen chairs too.) Then hubby gets up at 5:30 and starts playing the stereo while he gets ready for work for an hour. The same horrible song over and over. So I end up with like 3 hours sleep and my hands are all tingly and stuff from the lack of sleep. Neighbors!!
                          They sound like just the kind of people to share Iratus bugs with.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry you have such appalling neighbours.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs SW* That's terrible. Can't you let Eddie feed on them?

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              They sound like just the kind of people to share Iratus bugs with.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry you have such appalling neighbours.
                              Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *hugs SW* That's terrible. Can't you let Eddie feed on them?
                              Thanks ladies. It's frustrating . I wish they'd move!! They seem to be immune to our green guys!!
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

If it's anby consolation, sis, you;re not alone... next door's baby cried and screamed and hollered ALL through the night last night I;m knackered
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X