Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    geeky: That's a great picture. I've seen it before.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
      Bob: Well I could be a wraith model if wraith had toothpaste needs. I almost can get anything I want with my smile.

Kenny: Show off...
      YOu do have a beautiful smile Bob!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Eddie: *to Kenny and Bob* Oh, don't you worry - special TLC is my speciality!
        Kenny: Of course. I know your great TLC reputation. I'm more discrete.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          LMAO!! *holds out arms* Come on over boys. I think TP is ready for some one on one with somebody!!

Seth, SPike and Greg: *elbow each other out the way as they rush over to SW* WHat can we do for you, babe? *plump pillows and massage shoulders* anything to drink, or eat? Would you like us to feed you choccie strawberries?

Steve & TP: *snuggle up an dfeed each other choccie strawberries* Thanks, SW!!!! *both blow kisses*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

YOu do have a beautiful smile Bob!!
            Bob: I've got the smile, the hair, the tattoos, the clothes...

Kenny: So does all the wraithy boys Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              geeky: That's a great picture. I've seen it before.
              I can't rememeber where I got it... way back on the WDC, I think. It's a behind the scenes, of JL in Bob make-up but without the wraith teeth! I;m thinking perhaps he had to clean his teeth to get the wraith teeth to stick or somehting? Or perhaps he's cleaning his teeth AFTER taking the wraith teeth out after filming?
              sigpic

Comment

I can't rememeber where I got it... way back on the WDC, I think. It's a behind the scenes, of JL in Bob make-up but without the wraith teeth! I;m thinking perhaps he had to clean his teeth to get the wraith teeth to stick or somehting? Or perhaps he's cleaning his teeth AFTER taking the wraith teeth out after filming?
                I figured he ate lunch and you know how actors are about there teeth!! Had to brush before they put them back in!!
                sigpic

Comment

I think it was on the WDC a while ago. I think he cleaned his teeth during lunch break right before they put his wraith back on.

Comment

Looks like the consensus is lunch break tooffie brushing then!

I guess our wraithie boys don't need to brush their teeth, even after lunch... I wonder what kind of "feeding hand care routines" they might have though!!!!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess our wraithie boys don't need to brush their teeth, even after lunch... I wonder what kind of "feeding hand care routines" they might have though!!!!! LOL
                      Lol. Hmm I've always wondered and how do they have such nice hands all the time?

Comment

Bullseye: That depends on the type of feeding.

Comment

I'm wondering if there is such a thing as bad energy that clogs up the works!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if there is such a thing as bad energy that clogs up the works!! LOL
                            Orb: If Rhys survived the Ronon conversion, I don't know what could be worse!

Comment

Steve: what - you mean apart from Eddie and his superglue???? It took poor TP hours and hours to clean out my feeding hand after that little lark!

TP: ANd of course, once I got it all cleaned, he had to try it out to make sure it was still working, didn't he?
                              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps. Like Lucius Lavin or Larrin might give indigestions...

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                Orb: If Rhys survived the Ronon conversion, I don't know what could be worse!
                                geeky: Indeed.

Steve: what - you mean apart from Eddie and his superglue???? It took poor TP hours and hours to clean out my feeding hand after that little lark!

TP: ANd of course, once I got it all cleaned, he had to try it out to make sure it was still working, didn't he?
                                Kenny: Superglue that sounds painful. Thankfully TP helped you Eddie.

Comment

Working...
                                X