Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naturally
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Kenny offers another cup of uber strong coffee and some dark chocolates to TP*
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        *Kenny offers another cup of uber strong coffee and some dark chocolates to TP*
        My, you do have him well trained, Geeky!

Steve: *rushes to offer Geeky some chocolate dipped strawberries*
        sigpic

Comment

Geeky: Indeed. He’s well trained but it’s voluntary. He wants to make sure everyone has fresh coffee and chocolates. *spots Steve with the chocolate dipped strawberries*

Thanks Steve! It's just what I needed to make this a better day with Kenny’s coffee.

Kenny: I'm a wraith that likes to serve coffee.

Bob: And I give some cookies when I feel like it.
          Last edited by geekywraith; 02 July 2010, 02:46 PM. Reason: oops!
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Steve: *rushes up to Geeky and hugs her close* Geeky! Are you feeling okay? I know TP thinks Craig is cute but I;m much better looking! You must be tired, babe! *feeds Geeky a chocolate coated strawberry then takes a cookie and a coffee back to TP*
            sigpic

Comment

geeky: Uhm ok then *slowly pushes away Steve* You know that I’m totally jealous of your hair Steve. Yes I’m feeling tired all the time but at least I’m not stressed out. Yes you’re good looking. Craig also looks great. *eats the lovely coated strawberry* Thanks.

Comment

Steve: No need to be jealous - your hair's nice too! *passes Geeky more strawberries*

TP: *to Steve* Don't worry, babe - some folks don't like hugs when they're tired. *to Geeky* I;m feeling pretty tired myself - what time is it where you are? It';s almost midnight here and I;ve had a tough week at work again, so I;m thinking I ought to head off to bed soon.

Spoiler:
                Craig isn't here, sweetie - it was Steve with the choccie strawberries!
                sigpic

Comment

Geeky: thanks. Oooo more choco strawberries. Steve you’re the best.

It’s almost 7pm here. Get plenty of rest. I hope that you'll have a better week. *hug*

Spoiler:
                  Ooop I knew that.

Comment

Steve:

TP: and thanks to Kenny and Bob for the coffee and cookies

Steve: *sweeps TP up to carry her off to bed* Night brothers, night Geeky

TP: *waves goodnight* NIght everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

*geeky, Kenny and Bob wave goodnight to TP*

Comment

Orb: Sorry to keep missing the evening COH gatherings. Stupid human dinner needs!

Bullseye: If only you could feed like the wraith.

Orb: On the plus side, it is the weekend!

*leaves joyful wishes for everyone and some Italian ice desserts in different flavors (Orb is taking some lime flavored ice) before they exit*

Comment

geeky: Sorry to hear that Orb. I also dislike human dinner needs. Funny you should say that Bullseye. I’ve often mentioned how it would be more practical to feed like a wraith. Humans have to eat at least three times a day and need to sleep. So much time is wasted doing both. The wraith can feed once a month and they don’t need to sleep much…

Indeed it is! Weekends are the best part of the week.

*geeky says thanks for the lovely Italian ice dessert (chooses raspberry)*

Comment

TP, Steve, Eddie, Seth, Spike and Greg all wander into the communal lounge and help themselves to some Italian ice cream then settle in the recliners to wait ofr SW, Todd and Aurel
                            sigpic

Comment

*geeky arrives and relaxes on a recliner *

*Kenny spots Todd's Pet and geeky and brings some coffee*

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye wave hello*

(OOC: Participation will be limited as I am making dinner.)

Comment

Working...
                                X