Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullseye: *telepathically aside to only Steve* Anyone unauthorized who tries to enter our room will have his hair sprayed with purple dye.

Orb: *to TP* Alec wants Astor out of the way so he can get with Leeta. Some of the Wraith have been feeling under-worshipped and have taken to worshipping themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      Bullseye: *telepathically aside to only Steve* Anyone unauthorized who tries to enter our room will have his hair sprayed with purple dye.
      Azrael: Great security measure.

Orb: *to TP* Alec wants Astor out of the way so he can get with Leeta. Some of the Wraith have been feeling under-worshipped and have taken to worshipping themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
        Sorry, that wasn't clear. Alec wants Astor out of the way perhaps? Not Leeta, LOL.
        Steve: Ah yes, that I can understand - if you have any ideas on how I can get rid of the rest of our motley crew, do tell me - I've been trying to get TP to myself for years!

Greg: You succeed most of the time - she's besotted with you!

Steve: That should cool even the fiercest ardour!

Greg: It would make you co-ordinate rather nicely with Shaun's pink hair though! LOL
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Leeta: I keep meaning to give Alec company. I'm an awful worshipper to him. *Astor starts feeling up her leg* Oh!

Alec: I don't know how Shadow can sit all day in the quarters while Astor sleazes his way to get what he wants. *goes to the sink to wash purple dye from his hair*

LMAO!
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
            Alec: *goes to the sink to wash purple dye from his hair*
            Bullseye: *snickers*

Orb: *whispers* That didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by leeta View Post
              alec: I don't know how shadow can sit all day in the quarters while astor sleazes his way to get what he wants. *goes to the sink to wash purple dye from his hair*
              KM: He didn't!

Azrael: *Sigh*

Comment

TP: Poor Alec! Poor SHadow!

STeve: No, Princess, they really don't need you to comfort them... honestly... besides, ALec planted all the cameras.

TP: Never! Really?
                sigpic

Comment

Alec: *runs over to TP and kneels before her* I'm sorry my queen. Please punish me! *ahem* I mean I want to be punished. I MEAN I should be punished! *laughs nervously*

Comment

Alec: *runs over to TP and kneels before her* I'm sorry my queen. Please punish me! *ahem* I mean I want to be punished. I MEAN I should be punished! *laughs nervously*
                    TP: Oh my... em... I mean... *tugs on ALec's hand as he grips hers firmly* Ahem... well, if you really want me to... em... *whispers to STeve* What should I do?

Steve: *facepalm* Well...I reckon he;s either after a night of debauchery or... well, not sure what the "or" might be...

TP & STeve: *both look to Leeta for inspiration*

Spoiler:
                    If you really want Astor all to yourself, Alec is more than wlecome to visit a while - Shadow too, if needed!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Alec runs into TP's quarters before she can finish her sentence*

Comment

*Alec runs into TP's quarters before she can finish her sentence*

Steve: No cameras! I'll be watching you!

TP: Oooh!

Steve: *facepalm* Oh heaven help me - a new wraith for her to admire.

TP: Well, let's not be rude, babe - we should go and entertain Alec and show him round my rooms

Steve: yes, my queen...

Greg: *follows TP and STeve* Will we be needing the shackles tonight, Cupcake?

TP: *calls back over shoulder* Yes, bring them - I think Alec is in need of some queenie correction!

Steve: Come to think about it, Princess, I;ve been very possessive of late... perhaps you shoudl punish me too, my QUeen?

TP: All in good time, babe, all in good time.

Steve: I await your pleasure, my Queen *to self: Oooh, I;m loving this new game*
                        Last edited by Todd's Pet; 08 May 2011, 01:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                          KM: HR got owned. *Nose wrinkles* *Sprays water on Shaun's cigarette* Take your second hand smoke elsewhere, not all of us have wraith regenerative abilities. That and it smells.
                          Shaun: *gets up at KM* EXCUSE ME MISSY! THAT WAS MY CIGARETTE! *hisses then walks over to another area grabbing WS and places a smoking sign on a table beside a couch sitting fancy with his legs crossed smoking a fancy cigarette looking all proper*

WS: *stares at Shaun and drools * "She is right you know...these are bad for you Shaun...even though you look so desirably sexy >__< "

Shaun: Dah..darling.. *lifts her chin*

WS: *shivers and passes out in his lap in love*

Karl: "showoff.."
                          Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Steve: *to Alec* I don't think Eddie needs secret cameras, bro - he just leaps out and does his stunner dance and carries off whatever worshippers fall at his feet in a thunk! *to Bullseye* Can I see what security measures you have there? It's good to have a Cleverman on the hive here. I'd like to sweep TP's rooms, just to be sure...
                          Shaun: *jealous* What is it with Eddie and his stunner dance What about my pelvic thrust? *jumps on the table and pelvic thrusts as Karl smacks Shaun with a bullwhip causing him to scream and jump half way up into the air landing on top of the potted plants*
                          YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun: What the hell was that 0__0 ...

Comment

Karl & Tania videos are done!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by WraithSlave; 08 May 2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Poor Shaun! His, em... pelvic dance is truly hypnotic! *blows Shaun kisses*

*gets Grouch & Grumble to install special extractor fans so worshippers do not have to passive smoke*!

*goes back to "punishing" Steve, Greg and Alec*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                Shaun: *gets up at KM* EXCUSE ME MISSY! THAT WAS MY CIGARETTE! *hisses then walks over to another area grabbing WS and places a smoking sign on a table beside a couch sitting fancy with his legs crossed smoking a fancy cigarette looking all proper*
                                KM: *Growl* Do. Not. Hiss. At. Me. Your ciggarette, my lungs. Which one do you think is my priority?
                                Azrael: *Facepalm* Relax, worshipper, before this turns into a growling match.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                                Shaun: ...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
                                You'd thin he'd learn.

*gets Grouch & Grumble to install special extractor fans so worshippers do not have to passive smoke*!
                                Thanks, boys.

*goes back to "punishing" Steve, Greg and Alec*
                                Last edited by KyshaMalini; 09 May 2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X