Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Orb and Bullseye wake up on the holodeck to watch the sunrise and wander into the common area. They wave hello to anyone there and Orb grabs some waffles and maple syrup from the matter converter.*

Bullseye: *picking up the jar or syrup* That actually smells kind of good.

Orb: There might be a loophole here: maple syrup isn't solid food and maybe it would not upset your stomach. That is, only if you want to. I'm not trying to pressure you or make you make a value choice; I just want you to be happy.

Bullseye: *purrs* Such a supportive worshipper. I will try a spoonful with some water, see what happens, and go from there.

Comment

Tommy *wandering in and overhearing the convo*: You should definitely try the syrup, Bullseye. It's delicious. *helps himself to a spoonful* Once you start on human sweets you can't stop.

DS: ... says the only Wraith addicted to nutella.

Rhys: I understand why Bullseye is hesitant, I'm not that fond of human food either.

Comment

Tommy *wandering in and overhearing the convo*: You should definitely try the syrup, Bullseye. It's delicious. *helps himself to a spoonful* Once you start on human sweets you can't stop.

DS: ... says the only Wraith addicted to nutella.

Rhys: I understand why Bullseye is hesitant, I'm not that fond of human food either.

Comment

Bullseye: I don't like how solids foods sit in my stomach and prefer the wraith way of feeding, even if it is with the new feeding devices. I am more willing to give the syrup a try since it is really just tree sap and not too much of a humanly processed food. *to Rhys* Are there any human foods you recommend?

Orb: *adding to Bullseye's question* Hopefully, the sticky sort that can be licked off of fingers and such?

Bullseye:*eats a spoonful of syrup* It is good, but I better wash it down with some water just in case.

Comment

Steve: *wanders in with TP on her lunch break* Me neither, Rhys!

Seth: Can't say I'm a huge fan of human food myself... it's all so... messy!

Aurel: I have noticed, however, brothers, that you have to watch your worshippers' diets - what they eat affects how they taste! *supervises TP's choice for lunch*

TP: Last night's left-over Chinese noodles followed by strawberries okay for you guys, then?

Steve: Oooh, yes! I love the way you taste when you've been eating strawberries!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *to Aurel* That is why chocolate is encouraged. It is a win for us wraiths too.

Comment

Aurel: *to Bullseye* Indeed... chocolate marinaded humans are simply delicious!

TP: A bit like chocolate-coated wraith then?
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: Double yum!

Bullseye:

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Bullseye: I don't like how solids foods sit in my stomach and prefer the wraith way of feeding, even if it is with the new feeding devices. I am more willing to give the syrup a try since it is really just tree sap and not too much of a humanly processed food. *to Rhys* Are there any human foods you recommend?

Orb: *adding to Bullseye's question* Hopefully, the sticky sort that can be licked off of fingers and such?

Bullseye:*eats a spoonful of syrup* It is good, but I better wash it down with some water just in case.

Rhys: I love jelly beans because they're not messy and you have plenty of different tastes to try out.

Tommy: He usually tries out eating all flavours at once.

DS: Or pick tastes no human would consider eating in one go.

Rhys: Oh, and I like whisky. It's a wonderful human invention. The Scottish Wraith have a knack for creating whisky in Wraith-strength.

DS: All that talk about chocolate and humans and Wraith has made me hungry. *takes a handfull left-over chocolate iratus bugs from yesterday starts munching them, feeding some to Tommy*

Comment

Orb: I am partial to coconut and mango flavored jelly beans. Hey, there is still chocolate left! *grabs lots of chocolate-covered marzipan on DS's cue* Good thing they are not fairy cakes or Eddie would have eaten them all.

Bullseye: That is another thing: can you eat jelly beans without them sticking to your teeth? Then again, if they do, they would not all hit your stomach at once.

Orb: Rhys, you need to have them make you some Wraith-strength whiskey jelly beans!

Bullseye: I wouldn't want to get smashed though: I don't want to miss thinking of an idea or protecting my worshipper.

Orb: Purr!

Comment

*Addict and the hooded (and mysterious so far unofficial) Antoine stumbles in and helps herself to the nearest chair, trying to avoid the delicious food on fear of calories*

Addict: Sorry about my rapid departure last night. I fell asleep... A. had to carry me off to bed

Antoine: hurry up and introduce me properly so that I can eat the Nutella.
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb: Hey, Addict! Falling asleep with your wraith is fun. How romantic to be carried off to bed!

Bullseye: *to Tommy* Another Nutella fan! Can that be mixed with water?

Comment

Addict: no, but it is particularly good with damper *starts dreaming of a potential camping trip involving damper, Nutella, Wraith and ghost stories. Snaps back* Ah yes, it is very nice being carried to bed by my Wraith.

Antoine: *eats the Nutella... hood partially peeled back to reveal a thin goatee running down his chin, and a thin weblike tattoo running down the left side of his face*
                            sigpic

Comment

Orb:*looks up damper in a tablet* Damper does look good. I am all for breads! Bullseye, I could try to thin down some Nutella for you with water sometime, but it is made of hazel nuts.

Bullseye: We'll see how the maple syrup goes for now. So far, so good.

Orb: Addict, tell us about you and your wraith!

Comment

Addict: well, it all happened when Steve took me for a guided tour of the Wraith levels (exciting place that) to find a Wraith for me to worship. I was just about to turn a corner when Antoine bumped into me, spilling the coffee I was drinking all over my front (as only happens in movies). I was angry, and he merely smiled, in a Steve-like way. He looks very much like Steve, except for his tattoo and goatee. He also has a tendency to not wear his jacket, and only a vest so I can see his sexy arms all the time.

Antoine: your making our life story sound like an episode of Gossip Girl

Addict: I can't believe you actually watched that A. *turns to everyone else* So that is the brief history of Antoine. His picture and fanfiction will be written in the next week

Antoine: Maple Syrup is good, especially when drizzled on...

Addict: ... keep it PG, A. I'm new, I want to make a good impression
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X