Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Hi, Geeky, Kenny, and Bob! How are you doing today?

Bullseye: I like the places Orb and I go off to though. She washes my shirts in river water and dries them in the sun and makes them smell good. *purr*

Orb: Bullseye always smells yummy though.

Comment

geeky: Hi Orb i'm doing ok today thanks.

*Kenny and Bob wave hi*
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Brwooouuuooouuuoououuu!

Eddie, put that blasted thing away!!

Eddie: I thought Rhys said we were having a party with them!!

I heard DS say she detests the things!!! She may drag you behind the potted plants but it won't be for something enjoyable!!!

SW, Spike, Todd, and Greg collapse in a recliner.

Eddie stands behind the recliner in a runner's stance watching to see if DS is going to pounce on him.

SW glomps everyone and welcomes Addicted to Steve and her big green guy!!
        Last edited by Starry Waters; 24 June 2010, 01:29 PM.
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          Bullseye: I like the places Orb and I go off to though. She washes my shirts in river water and dries them in the sun and makes them smell good. *purr*

Orb: Bullseye always smells yummy though.
          DS: Oh, that sounds very romantic. *sigh* Yep, Wraith always smell yummy. *buries her nose in Tommy's hair*

Tommy: *purrrrrr* Talking of romantic, how about flying over to the island and watch the sun go down on the hills and see the stars come out?

DS: Good idea. We have to leave anyway, because tomorrow I need to be back on earth to go to work. Goodnight everyone!

Comment

Ah, darn! Everytime it gets crowded in here I have to leave.

*blows kisses to Eddie*

Comment

Orb: *waves hello to SW and her wraith* Good night, DS, Tommy, and Rhys! Enjoy the sunset!

Comment

geeky, Kenny and Bob *wave hi to Starry Waters*
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Orb: Geeky, Bullseye and I watched the first Lexx episode.

Bullseye: "I Worship His Shadow": great title and, naturally, I like the dragonfly-inspired technology.

Orb: I want Zev's dress!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Ah, darn! Everytime it gets crowded in here I have to leave.

*blows kisses to Eddie*
                    Eddie: See!!! She's NOT mad at me!!

You got lucky!!

ROTFLMAO!! I always say about the time I show up half the people take off for bed!! RL and time zones!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

TP: *comes in with Steve, Seth and Aurel and they all wave to everyone* Did we miss DS?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: *waves hello to SW and her wraith* Good night, DS, Tommy, and Rhys! Enjoy the sunset!
                        Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        geeky, Kenny and Bob *wave hi to Starry Waters*
                        Glomps Geeky and Orb again and waves to Bullseye, Kenny, and Bob!!

Night DS, Tommy, and Rhys!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb: Yeah, but DS went for a romantic sunset watch with her boys.

Comment

Yay!!!! I now have 10,007 green points!!!!! Thanks Geeky for the greens for my siggies that pushed me over the 10,000 mark!!! *hugs*

Steve, Seth and Aurel: *snuggle TP close to celebrate*
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Congrats, TP! Do you get anything special from GateWorld for that?

Comment

Orb: Geeky, Bullseye and I watched the first Lexx episode.

Bullseye: "I Worship His Shadow": great title and, naturally, I like the dragonfly-inspired technology.

Orb: I want Zev's dress!
                                geeky: That's great. The show is an acquired taste. It may offend some conservative people...
                                Yeah the first movie has a great title and the dragonfly ships are nice.

geeky: Zev's is very pretty. I like her bluish white hair. I like the villain "his shadow".

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                                Glomps Geeky and Orb again and waves to Bullseye, Kenny, and Bob!!

Night DS, Tommy, and Rhys!!!
                                *geeky glomps back Starry Waters*

*Kenny and Bob blow kisses*

Comment

Working...
                                X