Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Either that or a lottery win so we donlt havevto work

Who;d have thought wraith could be so thoughtful, eh
    *TA and the two Eddie's that are currently with her walk on to the COH in time to hear this comment*

TA: Me too on the lottery win I've decided that if I do ever win, I've always said that I'd firstly quit my paid job, then pay off the mortgage on my mum's place before finishing off learning to drive and whilst carrying on with my charity work so I won't get completely bored, move to a many roomed (not a mansion just a large house with plenty of rooms) so that I don't have to worry about where I can put all my stuff and plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms so that if any of my friends just want to get away from it all for a couple of weeks they can just come down, there'd be a key hidden somewhere to let themselves in with and they can just crash.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Sounds just like a terrestrial version of the COH, TA!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

DS: Oh yes, winning the lottery would be even better!

Tommy: We could have our own private zoo on earth.

Rhys: And I'd buy a Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          DS: Oh yes, winning the lottery would be even better!

Tommy: We could have our own private zoo on earth.

Rhys: And I'd buy a Porsche.
          Oh my... I can just picture Rhys in a Porsche... long hair flying, braids swept back in the air... *thunk*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh my... I can just picture Rhys in a Porsche... long hair flying, braids swept back in the air... *thunk*
            Rhys: If I ever should buy a Porsche I'm going to invite you for a ride.

DS: What kind of ride?

Rhys: Not that kind of ride of course! I was talking about cruising around in the car.

Comment

TP: I'd cruise in a Porsche with you any day, Rhys
              Steve: ANd if that's they only kind of ride involved, I'd let her! Could I borrow it now and then, bro?
              TP: I wonder how long it would take to save up for one?
              sigpic

Comment

Steve: ANd if that's they only kind of ride involved, I'd let her! Could I borrow it now and then, bro?
                Rhys: You could borrow it anytime, bro.

DS: *gulp* The Porsche Carrera Turbo Cabriolet costs new about 175.000 Euros. That's definitely too much, for saving that up you'd have to work several lifetimes.

Rhys: Ah, the advantages of being a Wraith.

Comment

I'd be happy if I could just afford a Lexus!!

Todd and Steve: But babe, you've got a hive ship. You don't need a Lexus!!!

Yes I do!!
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post

Yes I do!!
                    TA: I could do with a good car meself, not that I can currently drive
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                      TA: I could do with a good car meself, not that I can currently drive
                      Do you take buses?
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you take buses?
                        Buses more than trains, mainly because to catch a train I have a 45 minute walk to start with and to catch a bus it's only 5 minutes
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes I do!!

I can just picture us all screaming around the hive corridors in our sports cars, sounds systems blaring, pinching all the boy's bums as we drive past and honking our horns to make the drones jump!!!! LOL

Todd: *shakes head in disbelief* WHat have I done? Can I send them back?
                          sigpic

Comment

Buses more than trains, mainly because to catch a train I have a 45 minute walk to start with and to catch a bus it's only 5 minutes
                            That's a pain. Buses here don't go anywhere I need to go either. I have to have a car.
                            sigpic

Comment

I only got my drivers license 8 years ago (at the age of 42 ) and I remember what buses were like - they took so long to get anywhere that I could walk home from work quicker then the bus!
                              sigpic

Comment

I only got my drivers license 8 years ago (at the age of 42 ) and I remember what buses were like - they took so long to get anywhere that I could walk home from work quicker then the bus!
                                I live in one town and have to travel to another 16 miles away to get to work, the bus picks me up on the main road from my house and drops me off at the bottom of the hill, work's right at the top & the only downside is the bus only runs every two hours so on a day when I've got an afternoon shift, I've got to leave at 9:10 to get there from just gone 10 and I start work at 12.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X