Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Rhys: Spike! Good to see you back! You have missed S&P becoming a new trend among the worshippers. But I'm sure TP has already introduced to it.

Rhys: Nice outift.

DS: Have fun at this afternoon, I'm sure your mother will be thrilled. My parents were besides themselves when I told them they'd be grandparents.

Tommy: But your hubby isn't a Wraith. I wonder if they'd be still delighted if you were carrying a hybrid.

DS: We'll find out some day.
    Well my mother likes the wraith too so she is fine and happy with it but as for my father...it would be bad enough to tell him I'm pregnant with a fully human child but I think it would be catastrophic if I told him it's a hybrid and the father is a wraith.

Thank you Rhys.
    Last edited by wraith_whore; 24 November 2009, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      Well my mother likes the wraith too so she is fine and happy with it but as for my father...it's bad enough to tell him I'm pregnant with a fully human child but I think it would be catastrophic if I told him it's a hybrid and the father is a wraith.

Thank you Rhys.
      Tommy: Your mother has good taste then.

DS: Most fathers calm down once they get shown their grandchild. Even if the grandchild has a greenish skin and white fluffy hair. Just wait until he sees the cute little mite, he'll start counting the tiny green toesies.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Tommy: Your mother has good taste then.

DS: Most fathers calm down once they get shown their grandchild. Even if the grandchild has a greenish skin and white fluffy hair. Just wait until he sees the cute little mite, he'll start counting the tiny green toesies.
        I'm just back from lunch and omg! The thought of the fluffy white hair and green skin is making me soo excited!!!!

Comment

Well my mother likes the wraith too so she is fine and happy with it but as for my father...it's bad enough to tell him I'm pregnant with a fully human child but I think it would be catastrophic if I told him it's a hybrid and the father is a wraith.

Thank you Rhys.
          Em... are you pregnant in RL then?
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Em... are you pregnant in RL then?
            No, I think I may need to re-phrase that lol.

EDIT: That post has been edited.

Comment

No, I think I may need to re-phrase that lol.

EDIT: That post has been edited.
              Sorry... Just wondered, since we all weave our RL and WWA lives together in different ways and to different degrees
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry... Just wondered, since we all weave our RL and WWA lives together in different ways and to different degrees
                Ye, my dad and the lunch are RL. And I did tell my mum that I'm pregnant in this game. I'm just waiting for her to the phone the men in the white coats to come and get me .

Comment

Ye, my dad and the lunch are RL. And I did tell my mum that I'm pregnant in this game. I'm just waiting for her to the phone the men in the white coats to come and get me .
                  Even at my age my mum would too, if she knew! My son thinks I'm barking mad! But I'm lucky with hubby - Mr TP fully participates in my WWA life - he even gets along with the boys and they've made him an honorary wraith... tho really he's more like a cross between the hive-odd-job-man and a drone, poor baby! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Even at my age my mum would too, if she knew! My son thinks I'm barking mad! But I'm lucky with hubby - Mr TP fully participates in my WWA life - he even gets along with the boys and they've made him an honorary wraith... tho really he's more like a cross between the hive-odd-job-man and a drone, poor baby! LOL
                    Aww, my mum accepts it even though she never tells me her true thoughts, and I wouldn't DARE tell my dad, he would definatly get me sectioned.

Comment

Aww, my mum accepts it even though she never tells me her true thoughts, and I wouldn't DARE tell my dad, he would definatly get me sectioned.
                      Parents, eh? Just don't understand creative genius!
                      sigpic

Comment

Parents, eh? Just don't understand creative genius!
                        Yep. You're right TP. I just don't want the same boring routine they have...Maybe that's why they are so grumpy all of the time.

Comment

Yep. You're right TP. I just don't want the same boring routine they have...Maybe that's why they are so grumpy all of the time.
                          LOL!!! That must explain why my SON is grumpy!!! Bit of role reversal going on in our house!

Anyway, got to go back to work
                          But never mind, still basking in Spike and he's come to work to sample the tasty engineers in the basement that Todd keeps raving on about! He's just about all loved-up with me so he's going to see SW tonight so she can show him how much she missed him too!

Spike:

And I get all 6 of the rest of our boys for the day
                          TTYL WW! *hug*

Spike: *blows kisses*
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! That must explain why my SON is grumpy!!! Bit of role reversal going on in our house!

Anyway, got to go back to work
                            But never mind, still basking in Spike and he's come to work to sample the tasty engineers in the basement that Todd keeps raving on about! He's just about all loved-up with me so he's going to see SW tonight so she can show him how much she missed him too!

Spike:

And I get all 6 of the rest of our boys for the day
                            TTYL WW! *hug*

Spike: *blows kisses*
                            See you later TP & Spike! Have a good day both. *hugs*

Comment

*WW and her boys walk in. Charles is carrying WW as she is still nauseas and places her onto a recliner, and covers her with a blanket, a bottle of water is kept for her incase she becomes dehydrated*

WW: *groans* This morning sickness is complete murder.

Danny: Don't worry babe, it will pass eventually.

Charles: Me and Danny will be here to watch over you, if you need anything at all sweetheart, we will get it for you right away.

WW: Thank you boys. I will settle down just now, but I may need some snuggling tonight.

Danny: That won't be a problem.

Comment

*DS and her boys walk*

DS *notices WW's white face* Try drinking a glass of orange juice in the mornings before breakfast, that could help.

Rhys: How about soaking in the swimming pool for a bit?

DS: But only if I leave my bikini on, think of the mods.

*DS, Tommy and Rhys prepare to go swimming*

Comment

Working...
                                X