Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*The Eddie's all race in and tackle glomp TA whilst pinching the Mars Bar rice krispies square that she's made for everyone, inspired by the baking party a couple of weeks ago*

TA: Our batch is all at home so those are for everyone here.

Eddie's:
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Where'd everyone go? Oh well... *snuggles up in recliner with Todd and discusses their plans for work on the fairy garden tomorrow*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Aww, Geeky - all these humans who give you funny looks, THEY'RE they weird ones! Nothing wrong with looking up to the sky - birds are beautiful creatures! Clouds are kinda cool too - I look at the sky a lot
        geeky: Those humans don't appreciate the wonder and beauty of nature. They are indeed the weird ones.
        Yes birds and beautiful creatures and sometimes I wish that I could fly with them for a while. Clouds can have interesting shapes.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        DS: There's nothing weird about looking at the sky and watching the birds fly past.

Tommy: DS does that too, especially when the migratory birds return.
        geeky: That's lovely seeing the migratory birds return. I see some everyday and smile.
        Bob: She gets distracted all the time because of the birds. She's more of a bird worshipper that the wraith.
        geeky: Hush Bob!
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          *The Eddie's all race in and tackle glomp TA whilst pinching the Mars Bar rice krispies square that she's made for everyone, inspired by the baking party a couple of weeks ago*

TA: Our batch is all at home so those are for everyone here.

Eddie's:
          geeky: I'll have krispies square thanks. Kind of feeling like spoiling myself.
          Bob: For you or for the birds?
          geeky: Come on Bob. Seriously... You need to stop. *hugs*
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

aawww, Bob knows you love him best Geeky
            sigpic

Comment

aawww, Bob knows you love him best Geeky
              geeky: Indeed he does. He gets jealous sometimes. He tolerates how odd I can be sometimes.
              Bob: *growls happily*

Comment

I think all our boys actually LIKE our "oddness" - it makes us unique and special
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                  geeky: That's lovely seeing the migratory birds return. I see some everyday and smile.
                  Bob: She gets distracted all the time because of the birds. She's more of a bird worshipper that the wraith.
                  geeky: Hush Bob!
                  Tommy: *grins* I've never heard of bird worshippers though.

DS: Bob, don't be jealos, I'm sure geeky cares good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Tommy: *grins* I've never heard of bird worshippers though.

DS: Bob, don't be jealos, I'm sure geeky cares good for you.
                    geeky: I'm one of the few I suppose.
                    Bob: Ok I won't be.

Comment

I think all our boys actually LIKE our "oddness" - it makes us unique and special
                      geeky: Well said.

Comment

TA: And I can't remember who wrote it but there was a story once saying that those people who the rest found a little odd always fitted in better on hive ships and worshipping Wraith.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                          TA: And I can't remember who wrote it but there was a story once saying that those people who the rest found a little odd always fitted in better on hive ships and worshipping Wraith.
                          It might actually have been one of mine
                          I always think wraith worshippers would be considered odd by other humans, but that very oddness would be what the wraith themselves found attractive about us!
                          I;m sure there must be lots of fanfics out there with similar sentiments though
                          sigpic

Comment

It might actually have been one of mine
                            I always think wraith worshippers would be considered odd by other humans, but that very oddness would be what the wraith themselves found attractive about us!
                            I;m sure there must be lots of fanfics out there with similar sentiments though
                            Lol, Gabriel calls me an 'odd little human'
                            Gabriel

Comment

Todd: Indeed! But the very thing that makes them that way to other humans is what makes our odd little humans love us, brother We wouldn't have them any other way *snuggles TP*
                              TP:
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd: Indeed! But the very thing that makes them that way to other humans is what makes our odd little humans love us, brother We wouldn't have them any other way *snuggles TP*
                                TP:
                                Gabriel: *cuddles up with PA*

Comment

Working...
                                X