Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA: We've been letterboxing out on the local moorland, I told them that it would be cold and they could stay at home if they wanted to but they insisted on coming with me.

Eddies: It was worth it to play in the pine woods nearby though
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Eddie: We were on the side of a mountain with TP on her new allotment - I can't believe how cold my stunner got, bros!
      TP: Oh behave yourself! It's on the side of a hill, not a mountain, and I warmed you up again nicely, did I not?
      Eddie:
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Eddie's: TA's warmed ours up nicely again as well and that's even before we got in here

TA: I aim to please Though I don't think the boys were too impressed with the stamps I got, they couldn't understand why anyone would freeze just to pick up pieces of inked paper.
        sigpic

Comment

Eddie wasn't too impressed with the allotment either until I pointed out that, once the trellises have plants gbrowing up them, he'll have lots of nooks and crannies much better than potted plants!

Eddie: *goes off to read seed catalogue*
          sigpic

Comment

Eddie's: *Jaws drop in shock at seeing Eddie reading something other than his manuals*

TA: That's a good point actually we could hide in the rock tors for a bit if there is no handy forest next time.
            sigpic

Comment

Eddie: What? I can't let TP plant holly now, can I? I have to supervise her and make sure she plants something suitable for me... like jasmine or honeysuckle - or passion flowers!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

TA: Hate to be the practical one but I think Jasmine or honeysuckle might survive better in Scotland than Passion Flower although you could still try

Eddie's: That's alright bro we know the importance of that, we got attacked by a holly tree today, it wasn't very fun

TA: *Snuggles her boys abit harder* We could go and plant some more flowers in the garden, we've got that trellis rose arch going to waste out there with no plants on it.
                sigpic

Comment

Em... roses... thorns!!!! LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie's: We forgot about the thorns on roses

TA: Don't worry boys, It's just called a trellis rose arch, you're not forced to grow roses on it We could plant whichever plants that either don't survive at TP's or they decide not to plant and trail it over the archway

Eddie's: Yayyyyyyyy
                    sigpic

Comment

well, you could plant the passion flower boys - TA's right - it's too cold this far north for that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Got to go now TA! HAve fun with your boys and TTYL! *Steve blows kisses*
                        sigpic

Comment

TA: *Blows kisses back to Steve* Night TP We're off too now I've got three stunners to get back up to normal temp
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                            TA: *Blows kisses back to Steve* Night TP We're off too now I've got three stunners to get back up to normal temp

It's a tough job but someone has to do it!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*PA arrives with Craig and Aurora, and Gabriel makes his way over from Boris's Hive too*
                              *All relax in recliners and on the sofa.*

Comment

*TA and the Three Eddie's race into the COH and dive into the Hot tub again.*

TA: It's still way too cold down there.

Eddie's: At least today our stunners didn't get frozen.

TA: Shame really I don't have anything to warm up today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X