Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    TA: Thanks Craig. *TA and the 3 Eddies try out their amendments behind the screen.*

Forrest: What have you guys been up to lately????
    PA: Not much, lazing around, Craig and Aurora took me shopping today
    Craig:
    Aurora: We got PA some new underwear
    Craig: Indeed we did

PA: How about you?

Comment

Forrest: same as you not been up to much, went back down to Earth last night as it seems the weather's warmed up again but other than that, we've just been hanging out here.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Forrest: same as you not been up to much, went back down to Earth last night as it seems the weather's warmed up again but other than that, we've just been hanging out here.
        Craig: It seems to be hibernation time for everyone on earth in the northern hemisphere It's not been warm in our part of the country We had snow today.
        Aurora: It's a pity PA can't afford to get away somewhere warm.

Comment

*PA yawns, and is whisked off home by Craig, Aurora and Gabriel*

Comment

*TA and the boys come out from behind the screen having finished their amendments*

TA: Where did they all go?????

Winter: PA started yawning her head off so the boys whisked her off home.
            sigpic

Comment

TA: It's a shame that there's none that can be put in the Hot tub. At least then we can try this out instead of waiting til we get home and having to amend it there.
              DS: You can put lots and lots of bath essence into the tub, that'll give a nice screen of bubbles which can be used in the same way the potted plants are used.

Rhys: Not to mention that the wall of bubbles will keep as long as the water is kept in motion.

Comment

Jasper and Phineas wander in, each with a mug of hot chocolate and a shot of rum in hand, warming them up. Each then peers around, and places a flask of non-alcoholic chocolate outside each room before returning to the lounge area, where 'Todd' and IV are already settled, flicking through a book on archaeology.
                "So, explain to me little one, why do people do this?" *taps page with a claw*

Comment

DS: Hi guys! *waves to Jas, Phin, IV and Todd*

Rhys: *notices the book* You're interested in archaeology? You should visit the Draygon Castle Dig or the museum on Boris's hive.

Comment

*All wave back*
                    Jasper: "I'm taking part in the dig that's going on, although it's on a bit of a hold at the moment so I came to see these guys" *jerks a thumb at the other three*
                    IV: "We haven't been to the museum yet though."

Comment

TA, The 3 Eddie's, Winter and Forrest: Neither have we!!!!!!!!!!

TA: Thanks for the suggestion DS , Tommy and Rhys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Iv: *to the 3 Eddies, Winter, Forrest and TA* Maybe we could all go together sometime?

Comment

TA: We'd love to. When would you like to go?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. Sorry i haven't said hi early, swamped with school work. Plus, yesturday was a birthday !! and Gateworld sent my a message saying happy birthday !! i can't believe it !

Mordrid - It really made her morning
                            Agravain - Don't you mean afternoon ? she slept in until like 1:00 in the after noon !
                            sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *grins, then fetches a present that IV had made - a t-shirt with a slogan on it saying 'I brake for Hiveships'* Happy birthday for yesterday

Comment

TA: We've just found the Chocolate outside our room. Thanks guys.

*TA and Winter gives Selene a birthday card they made each.*

TA: *To IV* Do you know yet when you'll be free to visit the Museum???? If not, Just let us all know when and we'll happily all come too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X