Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhys: Hm, if I were you, bro, I'd chase her all over the hive to give her a thorough S'N'P when I caught her. Works every time my worshipper behaves badly.

DS: *slaps Rhys's arm and makes a face at him*

Rhys: What do you want?

DS: I'm behaving badly.

Rhys: I see. I will have to show you how to be properly worshipful.

DS: You have to catch me first! *runs off*

Rhys: *chases after DS, knocking a couple of potted plants over by accident*

Comment

TP: Oh, well, that's alright then - I could do with a workout today! *legs it down hallway*

Steve: I'll give you a proper workout alright! *shrieks a war-cry and chases after TP*

TP: Promises, promises!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Vincent: Ummm... I apologise. I didn't want to shock you with that suggestion.

WS: *ignores the anxiety and grabs vincent heading behind the potted plants* AT LAST! THE STALKING IS OVER

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Steve: And what about ME - it was my face he was sucking on!!!!
        Shaun: You think i enjoyed it ????!! this was a gift to TP and all of the worshippers for V-day! Because i do not think i can handle a mud match with your catfish arse again!
        And i do NOT have food stuck in my teeth *looks into a mirror picking at his teeth*

Where is my worshipper? *looks around*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          WS: *ignores the anxiety and grabs vincent heading behind the potted plants* AT LAST! THE STALKING IS OVER
          Vincent:

Tommy: Heh! Have fun you two! *notices Shaun looking around* Ummm... your worshipper? I haven't seen her.

Comment

Shaun: You think i enjoyed it ????!!
            Seth: Methinks the wraith doth protest too much!

this was a gift to TP and all of the worshippers for V-day! Because i do not think i can handle a mud match with your catfish arse again!
            TP: I confess it was kinda... hawt...

Steve: I heard that! Right - I;m off to visit with SW! *pouts and stomps off*

TP: Well, it was...

Seth: Don't worry, Pumpkin, he'll be back *snuggles TP*

And i do NOT have food stuck in my teeth *looks into a mirror picking at his teeth*
            Seth: *points to Shaun's teeth* Either that's spinach or you've been biting the skin around your nails again, bro! LOL

Where is my worshipper? *looks around*
            TP: *whistles innocently* Haven't seen her anywhere...
            sigpic

Comment

Tonight after work I'll be working on three drawings. They'll probably be uploaded after midnight some time though.

Comment

Mar: *runs in with camera* Aww, I missed the match.

Chris: Maybe one of the other worshippers has a hidden camera somewhere.
                sigpic

Comment

KM: Sorry, Mar, there was no match.

Azrael: Shaun says he couldn't handle it

KM: There are however pictures of him kissing Steve *Hands over pictures*

Comment

Mar: Thanks. I guess he didn't want mud in his hair? *looks at pics* Wow. They must have been really drunk. *tucks pics away in jacket*

Chris: O.O Kysha, stop her...

Mar: What? I'm not blackmailing them, just keeping them (pics) safe from their enemies...
                    sigpic

Comment

KM: Me stop her? How? You stop her.

Azrael: *Facepalm* Steve will not be happy...

Comment

Chris: *to Azrael* Well, if he asks, I know nothing!

Mar: *gives pics back* I forgot, Steve has a mean streak. He can be very frightening when angry.

*edit*

Aww, everyone is gone now. *hugs Kenny*

Kenny: -_- You left me...

Mar: Sorry honey buns... *smacks his bottom*
                        Last edited by Mariellelita; 12 February 2011, 01:48 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: I think he's off washing his mouth out, so we'll destroy these now before he sees them

Azrael: Please do, before someone less likely to give them back sees them.

KM: * Shreds photos* Evidence eliminated.

Comment

Hi KM, Hi Mar - great to see you! Don't worry about Steve - I know how to keep him sweet

Chocolate and beetroot cake anyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello TP. *hands TP an empty plate* Yes please. I have never had such a combination before.

Chris: *takes photo shreds and throws them in fireplace* No use letting good paper go to waste, no? *warms self*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chris, good idea!
                                It's a bit like carrot cake, Mar *puts a generous slice on Mar's plate with a dollop of whipped cream* - the beetroot goes well with chocolate, it;s very rich. And you can say it;s one of your 5 a day! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X