Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phineas: "It makes me glad that I'm a Runner-hunter, I've no use for maths!"
    *looks over to Jasper* "Oi, what about you?"

Jasper: *looks up mid-way between hunting for a snack - no, not a human or clone*
    "Well, I should have used it when measuring out explosives and the like, but guesswork made it more interesting."

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Phineas: "It makes me glad that I'm a Runner-hunter, I've no use for maths!"
      *looks over to Jasper* "Oi, what about you?"

Jasper: *looks up mid-way between hunting for a snack - no, not a human or clone*
      "Well, I should have used it when measuring out explosives and the like, but guesswork made it more interesting."
      Agravain - never even took maths on the hive school i took hunting and leadership classes

Mordrid - hence your poor maths skillls

Agravain - hey ! even you said you didn't understand any of this !!! don't judge me !

*Sigh* they're always this cranky in the mornings *shakes headS* this is what i get for having pod brother wraith
      sigpic

Comment

*IV's already there, sleeping against Phineas*
        Phineas: *waves with a smile* Morning DS, morning Rhys. Sleep well?
        DS: I wouldn't call it sleep. But we had a very good night.

Rhys: Indeed. *purrrrrr* I got nearly rid of all Harkness clone energy.

DS: Yeah, by transferring some to me when I was near collapse.

*DS and Rhys wave to Selene and her boys*

DS: I was never any good at maths.

Comment

Phineas: *chuckles* I worked it off by sparring

IV: Yeah, only because I actually wanted to sleep and because Jasper wouldn't let you transfer it to him

Phineas: Pfft, he'll try one one of these days then we'll see

Comment

Wellme and boys are off to suffer more maths revision. take care and i will try to be on more. bye...come on boys *drags them with* if i must suffer so do you !

Agravain - have mercy !!!

Mordrid - Not even a wraith queen is that cruel !!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *chuckles* I worked it off by sparring

IV: Yeah, only because I actually wanted to sleep and because Jasper wouldn't let you transfer it to him

Phineas: Pfft, he'll try one one of these days then we'll see
              DS: Aww, poor Phineas. But I bet your sparring was exceptional good.

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
              Wellme and boys are off to suffer more maths revision. take care and i will try to be on more. bye...come on boys *drags them with* if i must suffer so do you !

Agravain - have mercy !!!

Mordrid - Not even a wraith queen is that cruel !!!!
              DS: Oh dear, you have my best wishes for the maths exam. *keeps fingers crossed*

Comment

*PA arrives with Aurora and Craig, they settle on a sofa*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  *PA arrives with Aurora and Craig, they settle on a sofa*
                  *Both Winter and Forrest wave to the new arrivals.*

Winter: Hi Guys. What you been up to lately????

Forrest: *To Phineas* How did the sparring go?
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                    *Both Winter and Forrest wave to the new arrivals.*

Winter: Hi Guys. What you been up to lately????

Forrest: *To Phineas* How did the sparring go?
                    *PA, Aurora and Craig wave back*
                    PA: We've been spring cleaning the house today, I think even Wraith get worn out doinf housework
                    Craig: Yep, so PA had better give us a good reward later
                    Aurora: *to TA, Forrest and Winter* How are you? How is the dig going?

Comment

*PA, Aurora and Craig wave back*
                      PA: We've been spring cleaning the house today, I think even Wraith get worn out doinf housework
                      Craig: Yep, so PA had better give us a good reward later
                      Aurora: *to TA, Forrest and Winter* How are you? How is the dig going?
                      TA: I really don't like spring cleaning even when I try to make it fun.

Winter: We haven't been to the dig but we've been hearing updates on it and it sounds like it's going well.

Spoiler:
                      They've (DS, IV and C have moved the dig to the off-world Thread and we're now dropping in at the Hippie Commune.
                      sigpic

Comment

TA: I really don't like spring cleaning even when I try to make it fun.

Winter: We haven't been to the dig but we've been hearing updates on it and it sounds like it's going well.

Spoiler:
                        They've (DS, IV and C have moved the dig to the off-world Thread and we're now dropping in at the Hippie Commune.
                        Craig: There is no way to make spring cleaning fun
                        Aurora: It's not too bad if you have music on as well
                        PA: *to Winter* Ah, okay.

Craig: Anyone want cookies or cakes? I made some earlier and thought I should share them, I don't want to end up the only fat Wraith on the hive

Spoiler:
                        Oh, didn't realise the dig had moved completely

Comment

TA: I usually just end up either doing nothing, and just singing along or reading whilst listening to the music.

TA, Winter and Forrest: Yes, please Craig.
                          sigpic

Comment

TA: I usually just end up either doing nothing, and just singing along or reading whilst listening to the music.

TA, Winter and Forrest: Yes, please Craig.
                            Aurora: Lol, Craig did a lot of that and not cleaning
                            *Craig hands out fairy cakes and cookies with Wraithie-green icing on them*

PA: *to TA* So how's the job hunt going? Sorry, I'm so out of the loop at the moment

Comment

Aurora: Lol, Craig did a lot of that and not cleaning
                              *Craig hands out fairy cakes and cookies with Wraithie-green icing on them*

PA: *to TA* So how's the job hunt going? Sorry, I'm so out of the loop at the moment
                              TA: I've applied for a paid position at one of the charity shops that I volunteer for and the application process finishes tomorrow, so I'm going to see how that goes before I apply anywhere else so it's not too bad.

Spoiler:
                              My mum reckons I'll manage to get an interview no matter what, so it's basically seeing how that goes first.
                              sigpic

Comment

TA: I've applied for a paid position at one of the charity shops that I volunteer for and the application process finishes tomorrow, so I'm going to see how that goes before I apply anywhere else so it's not too bad.

Spoiler:
                                My mum reckons I'll manage to get an interview no matter what, so it's basically seeing how that goes first.
                                PA: That sounds good, giving time to a good cause
                                Craig: I could think of a better cause to devote your time to
                                Aurora: Wraith don't count

Comment

Working...
                                X