Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    LOL Sheppard's morals bother me a lot. Weir balanced him out but once she left he just went wild with the "protecing my people at all cost" even wihen his methods were morally questionable!!
    I agree. His morals also bother me. I found them to be disturbing. It's a "war/massacre" and I don't side with the Lantean's. Killing another species in cold blood without batting an eyelash is just wrong...
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I;m afraid I coudl never forgive him for what he did to Steve and Bob, sis
      Yeah, I downloaded all the wraith episodes and watched those first, with Common Ground first out of those and had higher hopes for Shep based on that episode. I expected him to be more like Mal from Firefly. I was appalled *especially* by the Bob scene. Geeky, comfort Bob for us!

Comment

I;m afraid I coudl never forgive him for what he did to Steve and Bob, sis
        Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        I agree. His morals also bother me. I found them to be disturbing. It's a "war/massacre" and I don't side with the Lantean's. Killing another species in cold blood without batting an eyelash is just wrong...
        The Micahel thing bother me more and the planet of human wraith that he wanted to blow up bothered me the most!!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          Yeah, I downloaded all the wraith episodes and watched those first, with Common Ground first out of those and had higher hopes for Shep based on that episode. I expected him to be more like Mal from Firefly. I was appalled *especially* by the Bob scene. Geeky, comfort Bob for us!
          The Micahel thing bother me more and the planet of human wraith that he wanted to blow up bothered me the most!!!
          Ok, so I'm thinking here that the COH needs a dart board with SHep's face on it so we can all take out our frustrations... it;d probably be good for the boys stress levels too! LOL
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            It was brutal to see. Poor Bob... *hugs Bob*

They basically killed Micheal as a wraith and caused a chain reaction of problems. The ep Inquisition should have led to some form of punishment like banishment from the Pegasus galaxy but noooooo Shep team got away with everything. Micheal is a tragic story.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Ok, so I'm thinking here that the COH needs a dart board with SHep's face on it so we can all take out our frustrations... it;d probably be good for the boys stress levels too! LOL
              Bob: That's a great idea!

Comment

Bullseye: Yes, please!

Orb: You know Bullseye and weapons involving targets!

Comment

Oooo, now that's a good idea. Steve and Bob can have first shot at it!! If it survives them, we could aution it off at a wraithy version of Christies!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                    Bob: That's a great idea!

Anything for you, Bob - what that brute did to you made me cry!

Hey!!! Maybe I can make something on PhotoShop? *evil laugh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooo, now that's a good idea. Steve and Bob can have first shot at it!! If it survives them, we could aution it off at a wraithy version of Christies!!

I think there'd be a long queue of both wraith and worshippers!!! I doubt it would survive... in fcat we may need to make several !!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well all, I"m starving here. The boys can only feed me so much enegy and then I have to actuall eat!! Have a good evening or a good night's sleep!! It was good visiting with everyone !! Night!! *hugs all around*
                        sigpic

Comment

Anything for you, Bob - what that brute did to you made me cry!

Hey!!! Maybe I can make something on PhotoShop? *evil laugh*
                          Ooo that would be so funny! With the tiny holes on the picture. *grins*

Comment

Goodnight Starry Waters.

I should also go eat dinner since it's getting late.

I had fun visiting the hive goodnight everyone.

Comment

TP: *yawns and leans head on Todd's shoulder*

Todd: I;m afraid my Pet is sleepy after a tough week at work *sweeps TP into his arms* It's bedtime for her I'm afraid. *carries TP off to her COH rooms*

Greg & Spike: *wave goodnight and follow*

Night everyone! Big hugs!
                              sigpic

Comment

Orb: Good night, SW and all.

Bullseye: *stands up* Yes, Orb and I have some very important maple syrup experiments to attend to.

Comment

Working...
                                X