Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    PA: That sounds good, giving time to a good cause
    Craig: I could think of a better cause to devote your time to
    Aurora: Wraith don't count
    TA: I devote a lot of time to that cause too, Aurora and Craig, so no worries there, but as Deputy Manager I do have a lot of responabiility as well and this is to become a paid full Shop manager.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      TA: I devote a lot of time to that cause too, Aurora and Craig, so no worries there, but as Deputy Manager I do have a lot of responabiility as well and this is to become a paid full Shop manager.
      Craig: Good to hear
      Aurora: Hmm, a bit like being Second in Command and moving up to Commander?

Comment

Craig: Good to hear
        Aurora: Hmm, a bit like being Second in Command and moving up to Commander?
        TA: Alot like being Second in Command and Moving up to Commander but we have interviews rather than Hierarchy fights.
        sigpic

Comment

TA: Alot like being Second in Command and Moving up to Commander but we have interviews rather than Hierarchy fights.
          Aurora: That's good, because you humans take so long to heal
          Craig: *munches on a fairy cake* So what have you been up to today?

Comment

Aurora: That's good, because you humans take so long to heal
            Craig: *munches on a fairy cake* So what have you been up to today?
            TA: These two have been on the hive all day but I started my first job at 7 this morning and worked until 12 and then raced through town to catch a bus to my second job where I started at 1 and worked until 5:30 and worked on my new fic until 6 when my bus turned up for home, now just about to go and have a bath and get ready for bed.
            sigpic

Comment

TA: These two have been on the hive all day but I started my first job at 7 this morning and worked until 12 and then raced through town to catch a bus to my second job where I started at 1 and worked until 5:30 and worked on my new fic until 6 when my bus turned up for home, now just about to go and have a bath and get ready for bed.
              Craig: Wow, you're one busy lady, and you manage to fit in time for Worshipping too? Extra credit to TA
              Aurora: I hope you have a nice, relaxing evening

Comment

Craig: Wow, you're one busy lady, and you manage to fit in time for Worshipping too? Extra credit to TA
                Aurora: I hope you have a nice, relaxing evening
                TA: I might work six days a week currently but luckily three of those aren't full days, two are afternoons only and one is only the morning so I still have plenty of time for Worshipping. *To Aurora* Thank you, I hope so too.
                sigpic

Comment

TA: I might work six days a week currently but luckily three of those aren't full days, two are afternoons only and one is only the morning so I still have plenty of time for Worshipping. *To Aurora* Thank you, I hope so too.
                  Aurora: You're welcome
                  Craig: *to PA* a bath sounds like a good idea... can we head off for one?
                  PA: Go on then
                  Craig and Aurora:
                  Aurora: bye guys, have a good night

*PA, Aurora and Craig leave the COH and head home*

Comment

*TA comes back on the COH and joins Winter and Forrest."

TA: Do I have to go back to work tomorrow Morning???

Winter: It's only for another two weeks then you'll be on holiday for a week.

TA: Suppose so and it's not like I'm going anywhere for that week, at least I'm staying home and just going on day trips
                    sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy walk in a snuggle up on a recliner*

Tommy: I can't believe it's already been a year. We're together for a whole year now!

DS: Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

Comment

Winter: Time definitely flys when you're having fun. TA's had to go to work again today but we're up for a celebration later if you want.
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: Celebration is a good idea. Paaaarty!

Tommy: Until TA comes back the two of us can celebrate a bit in private.

Comment

*Forrest starts to glare and growl*

Forrest: I'm here as well you know.

Winter: Don't worry Tommy he won't attack you he's just making sure you respect me

*Winter thumps Forrest in the side*

Winter: Stop it will you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *stretches and slides down onto a beanbag, sipping at a cup of tea before waving to everyone* Hello all

Comment

*Forrest starts to glare and growl*

Forrest: I'm here as well you know.

Winter: Don't worry Tommy he won't attack you he's just making sure you respect me

*Winter thumps Forrest in the side*

Winter: Stop it will you.
                                Tommy: Oops. Sorry.

DS: We should keep the private celebration within certain limits, we're not alone.

Originally posted by IV View Post
                                Phineas: *stretches and slides down onto a beanbag, sipping at a cup of tea before waving to everyone* Hello all
                                DS and Tommy: Hi Phin. How's you?

Comment

Working...
                                X