Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Woohoo!!! Nightie night then!

Steve: *puts chair up against door* Ha!
    Eddie: Gets hand drill!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Eddie: Gets hand drill!!
      Steve: *squirts superglue into hand drill*

Night, sis!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve: *squirts superglue into hand drill*

Night, sis!
        SW grabs Eddie and drags him off down the hall as he tries to glue the superglue into Steve's hair!!

Eddie: I"m not done yet!!

SW: I've got something better for you to do!

Eddie:

Night, Sis.
        sigpic

Comment

SW grabs Eddie and drags him off down the hall as he tries to glue the superglue into Steve's hair!!

Eddie: I"m not done yet!!

SW: I've got something better for you to do!

Eddie:

Night, Sis.

Distraction works every time! *grabs Steve and distracts him too!*

Definitely night this time! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP needs some distraction too (no sleep last night) *takes TP to beach programme on holodeck* Some tai chi on the beach followed by a skinny dip!
            TP: *stiffles yawn* sounds good babe, just don't let me fall asleep and drown!
            sigpic

Comment

*A struggle starts behind one of the doors, followed by a few shouts in various colourful languages before the sound of wood splintering follows and the heads of Phineas and Jasper protrude through the gap.*

Jasper: "Ok, who do you think did that?"
              Phineas: "That's not the problem. The problem is how do we get out."
              Jasper: "We'll have to replace the door..."
              Phineas: "Well done genius."

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                *A struggle starts behind one of the doors, followed by a few shouts in various colourful languages before the sound of wood splintering follows and the heads of Phineas and Jasper protrude through the gap.*

Steve; Don't worry, bros - the drones will fix the door - and I'LL fix Eddie! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *grins to Steve* Prank war?
                  Phineas: ...Ohboy

Comment

Steve; Don't worry, bros - the drones will fix the door - and I'LL fix Eddie! LOL
                    Eddie: In his dreams!!! *sneaks into the connecting spa between SW and TP room and takes out a small bottle. Using a small dropper he drops a few clear colored drops into Steve's hair conditioner.* Let's see how he likes purple hair!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jasper & Phineas finally escape the door, and set to work plotting the next prank. While the common room is deserted, they sneak in with armfuls of woopie cushions before sneaking them under all of the seats. They then slouch on the beanbags, leaving a few cushions untidy and a magazine or two on the seats to make it look like they'd been occupied recently.

Comment

Sorry boys. I think Eddie was mainly trying to keep the doors unlocked on the female rooms but I do think he tried to lock in the males!! His way of reducing the competition!!

Eddie: I have to do something to get my 10 a day.

SW: D'you learn to count a new way too? It's 5 a day!!

Eddie: *mumbles* Not if I can help it!

Jasper: *grins to Steve* Prank war?
                        Phineas: ...Ohboy

LOL Always with Eddie and Steve although they have been kind of quiet lately!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry boys. I think Eddie was mainly trying to keep the doors unlocked on the female rooms but I do think he tried to lock in the males!! His way of reducing the competition!!

Eddie: I have to do something to get my 10 a day.

SW: D'you learn to count a new way too? It's 5 a day!!

Eddie: *mumbles* Not if I can help it!

LOL Always with Eddie and Steve although they have been kind of quiet lately!!

Oh, Eddie, what ARE we going to do with you?!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie: In his dreams!!! *sneaks into the connecting spa between SW and TP room and takes out a small bottle. Using a small dropper he drops a few clear colored drops into Steve's hair conditioner.* Let's see how he likes purple hair!!!
                            TP spots Eddie sneaking out and knows he's up to no good... she searches the sauna and sees the bottle that's been tampered with and removes it before Steve can use it... she then sneaks into Eddie's bathroom and puts a large dose of salt in his showerhead - lets see how HE likes stone-rigid dreadlocks sticking out at all angles!!!!! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Phineas, while Jasper is back in the room preening, knocks on TP's door. If she answers, he pokes his head around the corner.
                              "Got any ideas what I can pull on Jasper?"

Comment

Phineas, while Jasper is back in the room preening, knocks on TP's door. If she answers, he pokes his head around the corner.
                                "Got any ideas what I can pull on Jasper?"
                                Geez, I don't know, Babe *scratches head* Let's go get a coffee and have a chat and see if we can come up with something!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X