Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    How romantic!

Steve: when's OUR anniversary, Princess???

I don't know!!!!
    DS: You don't know? Well, then your first meeting was a really breathtaking one if you can't remember the time.

Tommy: DS went hunting in the Uberhive chronicles to find the ecaxt day she took me home for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Todd: *shoves Seth and Spike through the gate* Thanks babe!!
      You can thank me later, baby!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

seems to me that it was around this time of year that TP was chasing you from hive to hive and C had the spray made to overwhelm you boys with desire!!
        Steve: TP was chasing ME??? You hear that, Princess!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          DS: You don't know? Well, then your first meeting was a really breathtaking one if you can't remember the time.

Tommy: DS went hunting in the Uberhive chronicles to find the ecaxt day she took me home for the first time.
          It didn't happen like that - Steve worked his way under my skin slowly and gradually, sneaky devil that he is! - I joined GW a Todd fan then one day i turned around and realised I couldn't live without Steve!

Steve:

My wolf was involved and I know it was sometime in APril, shortly before my birthday, but there wasn't a "day" or a "first meeting" as such. MInd you, Steve DID declare he loved me - me, a puny human! - on my birthday!

Steve: Ok, we can make that our anniversary then!
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP was chasing ME??? You hear that, Princess!
            Yup. Long hair trailing behind you kept jumping from the uberhive to your hive to KEnny's with her in fast pursuit following all that flowing hair!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

It didn't happen like that - Steve worked his way under my skin slowly and gradually, sneaky devil that he is! - I joined GW a Todd fan then one day i turned around and realised I couldn't live without Steve!

Steve:

My wolf was involved and I know it was sometime in APril, shortly before my birthday, but there wasn't a "day" or a "first meeting" as such. MInd you, Steve DID declare he loved me - me, a puny human! - on my birthday!

Steve: Ok, we can make that our anniversary then!
              DS: That's similar to what I've experienced. When I joined GW I was a Todd fan and then I met Tommy. I took him and Kenny home, Kenny left me the next day and Tommy stayed and stole my heart.

Tommy:

DS: Having your birthday as anniversary is handy, you'll never forget the date.

Comment

Yup. Long hair trailing behind you kept jumping from the uberhive to your hive to KEnny's with her in fast pursuit following all that flowing hair!!
                Steve: *preens* Yeah, I remember that now... you remember that, TP?

TP: So! *changing subject* What are we going to paint on Jasper's dart then?
                sigpic

Comment

Rhys: That's what I call a dedicated worshipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    DS: That's similar to what I've experienced. When I joined GW I was a Todd fan and then I met Tommy. I took him and Kenny home, Kenny left me the next day and Tommy stayed and stole my heart.

Tommy:

DS: Having your birthday as anniversary is handy, you'll never forget the date.
                    aaawwww, Tommy is so romantic

Yep, esp as it was my 50th birthday!

Greg: 50! Ha! Young wipper-snapper!
                    sigpic

Comment

Steve: *preens* Yeah, I remember that now... you remember that, TP?

TP: So! *changing subject* What are we going to paint on Jasper's dart then?
                      *Eddie sticks head in door. * Ha Ha Ha!! He's got you there. You even had to use a SPRAY to get him to like you!!

Yah, we never did need the spray with you, Mr OverEasy!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Eddie sticks head in door. * Ha Ha Ha!! He's got you there. You even had to use a SPRAY to get him to like you!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Now look what you've done to poor TP!! *chases Eddie off*

Well, the shoes on the other foot now, Sis!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Now look what you've done to poor TP!! *chases Eddie off*

Well, the shoes on the other foot now, Sis!!
                            ????

Steve: *snuggles TP*
                            TP: *shrugs him off and whimpers* You don;t really love me at all!
                            Steve: *growls at Eddie* I will GET you for this! *starts trying to cajole TP round and cheer her up* Of course you didn't need a pheremone spray to make me like you! He's just jealous! *frantically thinking up ways to get revenge on Eddie*

sigpic

Comment

????

Steve: *snuggles TP*
                              TP: *shrugs him off and whimpers* You don;t really love me at all!
                              Steve: *growls at Eddie* I will GET you for this! *starts trying to cajole TP round and cheer her up* Of course you didn't need a pheremone spray to make me like you! He's just jealous! *frantically thinking up ways to get revenge on Eddie*

Eddie: I got him good!! TP couldn't save him from that one!!

Spoiler:
                              Now Steve is the one who chases you!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Ah rigth, but Steve has always chased me!!! LOL so you mean Steve is going to have to be the one constantly reassuing ME for a while!

Steve: come on, babe, you know how much I love you...

TP: Eddie said! He said you only liked me cos of that spray!

Steve: You believe Eddie???

TP: Waaaaaaa!!!! *bursts into tears*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X