Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Tony and Paul walk in, similing as they see me*
    Hi guys, so your back from the trip? You where gone so long I missed you

*to the others* may I introduce Paul and Tony to you, with them my wraithy boy gang is complete again.

Paul: hello ladies nice to meet you and your companions

Tony: hello
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 08 February 2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

*Belatedly, DS and Tommy join the gang of Wraith and worshippers in the champagne*

DS: *gapes at N-Steve* Hey, another Steve! And he has fangs!

Tommy: Where's the annoying jer– I mean, where's Rhys?

Rhys: *from the entrance of the room* Watch out! Here's a mighty splash! *runs and jumps into the jacuzzi, splashing champagne everywhere*

Comment

N-Steve: yes I do thanks to Gabriel...it's attacting you ladies isn't it?

NMP: yes, it is but now we are full of champagne from head to toes.....since we need to go qwash that of anyway, what do you think of having a chocolate pool with some whipped cream on it?

Comment

DS: *to N-Steve* It certainly looks very fascinating. *bats eyelashes*

Tommy: *wrings champagne out of his hair with a sour expression as Rhys surfaces next to him* Was that necessary?

Rhys: Alone to see your dumb face... Yes!

DS: Boys! Come on, try to make a good impression, will you? There may be a reward for particulary well-beahved Wraith later. By the way, that chocolate pool with whipped cream on top sounds yummylicious! Definitely an option to wash off the champagne.

Comment

Iz: *emerges from bubbly jacuzzi, and legs it to chocolate pool* Last one in is a wussy! *leaps in and comes up to see Dave and Crockett charging at the pool*

Todd: *snuggles TP and DS* Well, well, look what I've found.
            sigpic

Comment

*NMP joins the fun in the chocolate pool* hi everyone, I must say i prefere chocolate to champagne anyways, but I wonder where my four boys are....well they will find me here
              But...*glances at Todd* maybe it's good if they are not here for a littlle while at least

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris get into the champagne pool after everyone has gone to the chocolate pool*

Boris (to Ciannwn): Good idea of yours to wait until we can have it to ourselves.

Ciannwn:
                sigpic

Comment

NMP: *sees Boris and ciannwn sit in the champagne* hello there you 2

Comment

Boris and Ciannwn together: Hello.

Ciannwn: What do you think of the COH?
                    sigpic

Comment

NMP *to ciannwn* it's nice here, and of course you got a wonderful view on many handosme Wraith guys But I miss mine a little right now, hope they find their way here soon

Comment

TP: *takes a sneaky lick of chocolate off Todd's manly chest*

Steve: Shouldn;t that be 'wraithly chest'?
                        Last edited by Todd's Pet; 09 February 2013, 02:12 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*smiles at TP* That is a good idea

Comment

Todd: *purrs* Well, ladies, please, take your time. *gives wicked grin* I'm sure I don't know what I could have done to deserve so much attention...

Iz: Hah...

Dave: *to Crockett* He's done it again! *slides in front of Iz and purrs* Is there something you would like to do, my dear?

Crockett: *shrugs* He's The Commander, bro. He's always gonna come first. *joins in hiding Todd from Iz* I'm certain there must be?
                            sigpic

Comment

Um well Commander, isn't looking as hot as you do enough of a reason?

Comment

DS: Hmmm... all this chocolate... Now where to begin to clean it up...? *reaches out for a bowl of rainbow-coloured sugar sprinkles*

Rhys: You're not seriously considering sprinkling us with these, are you? I'd look ridiculous.

Tommy: And how do you suppose you're looking now? Sitting in a pool of chocolate, champagne dripping from your hair?

Rhys: But sprinkles? I mean coloured sugar sprinkles, come on! You have to set a limit somewhere.

DS: *uses the chance while Tommy and Rhys are distracted and empties a bucket of sugar sprinkles over them* Yummy!

Comment

Working...
                                X