Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel: *to Steve* yes she was but I am still the one who's to cheer her up if she's upset at night *smiles at him brightly* not you, so sorry

NMP: if you start like that Gabriel, I am sure we can change that *glances at Steve* or no one of you will cheer me up, then I'll cry a bit alone

NMP: Oh well Commander; I think a little bit of fun can't be wrong, need some distraction; Gabriel, what do you think, come with us?

Gabriel; *plays with his blue hair streak* oh yes *takes NMP by the hand and follows the others*

Comment

TP: RP!!!! Yay! *jumps up and down and waves* So many lovely people back in the Chill-out hive! How cool is that?

Steve: *watches NMP and Gabriel go off with Izzy and Todd*

TP: Awwww, don't you fret Stevie-baby. Come here and let me brush your hair

Steve: *settles on floor between TP's knees for a good long preening session*

Seth: *hops up on couch behind TP and starts to brush her hair* So long as we all swap round later so I get my hair brushed too

Eddie: What happened to snowball fights and the bubbly champagne jacuzzi??? Come on girls, let's par-ta-a-a-ay! *does stunner dance*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

NMP comes in with Gabriel and her new clone of Steve who also has the same special effect as Gabriel does*

NMP: hi everone, look who I have here, my own lovely clone of Steve, one is good but two are better .....I must admit I had a little help from a certain doctor clone and his friend to get my Steve but it was worth it

N-Steve: if you say so, now I think I AM the coolest vampire-Wraith in here *looks at Gabriel* thanks for that my brother

Gabriel: oh well, my queen asked me to do this, so nothing to thank me for....and I guess we'll have the ladies in here decide, WHO of us 2 is the coolest vampire-Wraith....*lookes at all the ladies in here questioning* what do you think?
        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 February 2013, 01:57 AM. Reason: forgot some spaces

Comment

Iz: *drags feet so she can rubber neck at Eddie*

Todd: This way...

Crockett and Dave:
          sigpic

Comment

KM: *Arrives and slumps into the nearest recliner* So, what's everyone up to in here then?

Azrael: *Follows* I heard something about a champagne jacuzzi? *Looks at Eddie* Some things never change.

Comment

Iz: Champagne, bubbles, scented snow, hot choccie... and gorgeous Wraith! *winks at NMP's companions*

Todd: KM, my dear, are you joining us?
              sigpic

Comment

KM: Sounds fabulous! *Follows Iz & co.*

Comment

Gabriel & N-Steve: Iz you forgot to mention...and you lovely ladies *they both smile their cheekiest smile*

Comment

KM: Well aren't you both just charming. Lovely to meet you both.

Azrael: Indeed. It's always nice to see new wraith around.

Comment

Gabriel: Very kind of you to say so, a pleasure to meet you and your companion as well

N-Steve: as much as I don't like it, here I have to agree with Gabriel, it's a pleasure to meet you to me as well

Comment

TP: *ogles N-Steve* He has fangs... *sighs*

Steve: But ALL of MY teeth are fangs *nibbles at TP's neck*

Seth: You'll never hear the end of it if you don;t tell him he's the best

TP: *snuggles in to Steve* But of course you're the best!

Steve:

Eddie: *jumps into champagne jacuzzi* Who's for a dip, ladies?

TP: *gets into jacuzzi an dmakes a Wraith sandwich with STeve and Seth*

Eddie: *puts on pathetic pout* Looking for company ladies... *leers*
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: *Slps into warter next to Eddie* Hi

Azrael: No. Bad worshipper. --_--

KM: Well come here then.

Azrael: *Snuggles up to KM.*

Comment

N-Steve *smiles at TP his fang showing beautiful smile* *to Steve* I must say, I really look good....

NMP: of course you do, just as you wouldn't know, you only want us to tell you so, don't you?

N-Steve: there is a very little chance you could be right about that

NMP: *puts her arms around him and kisses his cheek* you look very very hot

Comment

*suds and splashing*

Iz:

Todd:

Dave and Crockett:
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd: *passes Belgian chocolate truffles around to worshippers in jacuzzi*

Steve: *adds finest aromatherapy oils to jacuzzi water*

Seth: *gets drones to put huge fluffy towels out to warm up*

Eddie: *ducks TP under water*

TP: *splutters* Eddie! You're drowning me!

Eddie: It;s champagne, babe - just drink it!

TP: *facepalms then licks lips* Mmmm! Yummy! *scoops up glassful of champagne* Cheers girls!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X