Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: *in sexiest, smoooooooothest voice* Ladies How delightful to make your acquaintances once again. I have missed the adoration of you ALL * shows teeth to DS while petting Iz

Seth: Gads, she'll be purring next if he keeps that up!

Steve: Hmmpphh! *lays head in TP's lap* Will you ADORE me, my little worshipper?

TP: But of course! *snuggles between Steve and Seth*

Greg: And here's our secret weapon, bros.... Ta da!!!

Eddie: * leaps out of a giant cake wearing nothing but a....*

TP: *squeals* oooOOOooooo Nekkid wraith at two o'clock girls!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Iz: *eyes go round as she boggles at Eddie* Oh. Myyyyy...

Crockett: Oh for goodness sake, Eddie, get some clothes back on. *stands in front of Iz, who keeps trying to peer round him, and is held firmly by Dave from taking a better look* This is going to descend into -

Dave: *holds a squirming Iz, but eyes Crockett with amusement* Oh come now, you know perfectly well you don't object to... ah... a little massage now and again.

Crokett: True, but still, you know, there are ways and means of going about this.

Todd: *grabs a blankie from the back of a lounger and throws it round Eddie* So let us sojourn to the Holo Deck for... recreation.
      sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Why is it always Eddie who leaps out of giant cakes? What about some of the others having a go?
        sigpic

Comment

Crockett: Hmmm... That's a really good idea, c. Now, if I could bake something really special...

Iz: No, no, no, sweetie. Not one of your specials. You know what happens after those.

Crockett: *with satisfaction* Oh yes, indeed I do.

Dave: *purr*
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *covers DS's eyes as Eddie leaps out of the cake*

DS: Oh, come on, darling! It's not as I haven't seen Eddie nekkid before.

Tommy: *mumbles* You and the entire hive.

DS: I agree with ciannwn, why don't some of you other guys jump out of a cake?

Rhys: You know, this actually sounds not too bad. Eddie has the right idea. I mean, someone has to clean all that cake from him...

Comment

Iz: Do we bring our own spoons, or can we just lick?

Dave and Crockett:
              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *walks in, looking around* hi everyone, what's up? I am the new guy. You can call me Gabriel or evil angel as my friend/queen Poet uses to *smiles at everyone and sits down at the floor*

Comment

Eddie: By all means ladies... whatever cleaning method that feels good for you... *eyes up Gabriel's partner*

TP: *whispers urgently* Don;t think Gabriel likes that babe - better behave yourself at least until they get used to you.

Seth & Greg: *follow Todd to the holodeck*

Steve: *to TP* We could just stay here... alone...

TP: *to STeve* What? And miss out on a barbie at the beach... or a snowball fight...? You DO remember what happened last time we had a snowball fight and I got hypothermia and you had to snuggle me ENDLESSLY under your coat to revive me???

Steve: Indeed I do! To the holodeck then!
                  sigpic

Comment

Iz: Ooooh, sounds so exciting. *claps hands* What are we going to do there?

Crockett and Dave: *exchange knowing glances, and smirk*
                    sigpic

Comment

DS: *smiles at the newcomers* Hi Gabriel and Poet! Welcome to the loony hive.

Tommy: So, are we going to the holodeck or what?

Rhys: *is still lost in thought, wondering what it would be like have his worshipper remove cake from his body*

Tommy: *to Rhys* Um... could you please keep your thoughts to yourself, you're telepathically broadcasting, and it's extremely distracting.

DS: *tunes in to the telepathic communication*

Comment

NMP: hi There guys and girls, things going on around here seem quite much fun, I feel like totally being in the right place now

Gabriel: the right place for you here? Standing next to me? No, come on my queen, you can't be serious about that...the right place for you is in my arms *puts his arms around me smiling a little*

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris wave hello to NMP and Gabriel*

Boris (to Ciannwn): Are we going to the holodeck?

Ciannwn: Good idea as long as Rhys remembers not to broadcast his fantasies while we're there.
                          sigpic

Comment

*we wave hi back to ciannwn and Boris*
                            Gabriel: so what are you guys doing to have some fun here? I mean of course if you are not occupied with having some fantasies

NMP: Gabriel...

Gabriel: what? you heard what ciannwn just said?

NMP: and I am really glad no one can hear your thoughts, dear ^_^
                            Last edited by DarkenLycht; 31 January 2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Iz: *waves at Gabriel and Poet* Nice to meet you both. *eyes Toddy* Are you going too, Commander?

Dave: *mutters* You think he'd stop away from a full-on party like this?

Crockett: *shakes head, and purrs in Iz' ear* C'mon, forget about him. You haven't seen him in months.

Iz: *shivers* I know, honey... *throws her arms round Crockett's neck* Just that he's... well... you know...

Dave: And we aren't?
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: *flutters eyelashes at Gabriel* Pretty fangs! *sigh*

Steve: *to Seth* Have you been teaching her Wraith telepathy again?

Seth: *to Steve* Either that or she's tuning in to YOUR fantasies too!

Steve: Very funny! Though now you mention it... *evil grin*

TP: OOooooh! Steeeeeve!

Todd: Enough with the inappropriate telepathy! To the holodeck - and a snow ball fight methinks!

Eddie: Yay! Snowball fight! Lots of cold worshippers to warm up!

Todd: *sidelong glance at Izzy* Indeeeeeed. *low growl*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X