Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeta: a stunner? What is that?

Alec: Oh please. *facepalm*
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Eddie: It's the latest state of the art stunner, babe... fires four rounds before it needs recharging

TP: *facepalm* As if he wasn;t bad enough
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: Well that certainly does sound like a stunning stunner!

Azrael: Dammit, human, stop encouraging him.

Comment

Eddie: And it recharges in a microsecond! *gives stunner a fancy twirl to show it off*

Steve: *to Azreal* I;m with you there, brother
          sigpic

Comment

Leeta: *see's Alec's facepalm* Alec. How about you go sit with Azrael in the corner or something while KM and I listen to Eddie talk about stunners.

Alec: Why listen to him when I clearly have one of my own?

Leeta: Yes, you definately do...

*Alec carries her to the plotted plants*
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Eddie: And look how sleek and shiny it is *does double take* Hey... where did she go...?

Steve: he, he, he

TP: Boys... need I remind you that you;re supposed to be pampering ME...?

Steve: *grabs TP and snuggles close* MINE!

Seth & Greg:

Eddie: That's alright - threesome!

Steve:

TP: *facepalm*
              sigpic

Comment

TP: *yawns and leans sleepily into Greg*

Steve: Poor baby's exhausted... we should get her tucked up safe and sound.

Eddie: *blows kisses before wandering off to visit SW*

Greg: *carries TP off, followed by Steve & Seth* Sweet dreams ladies

TP: *waves over Greg's shoulder* Night night everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Tony: *runs in and hugs TP tightly for her positive outcome... then glares at Eddie*

Addict: Woooooah naked Wraith fest.

Addict's boys:

Addict: Wooooah naked Wraith fest.

Tony: Aaaaaddddicccct! Come back to the liiiiight Aaaaaaddddiiicccct.

Addict: Woooah naked Wraith fest *blushes at Eddie's new stunner*

Tony: *facepalm*

Addict: *snaps out of Wraith induced coma to hug TP* I'm glad everything turned out okay.

Tony: If you're going to look at any naked Wraith - it should be me! *strips off clothes*

Addict: Wooooah naked Tony!

Tony: See what you were missing out on when you mooned after the puny human?

Addict: Potted plants! NOW!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sends hugs to TP and her boys and ogles Eddie's new stunner*

DS: That's a very impressive stunner, Eddie.

Rhys: *yawns and shows his many pointed teeth on purpose* You call that impressive? Do you want to have a look at my stunner to remind you whose worshipper you are?

DS: Can't do any harm, can it? I mean, we have to make sure your stunner is in excellent shape and always ready for battle.

Rhys: You will help me getting it to excellent shape then?

DS: Why don't you follow me to the potted plants? *gets up and walks with swaying hips over to the nearest forest of plants*

Rhys: A Wraith is always prepared for battle. *gets up and saunters after DS, rearranging the potted plants to close any gaps in the foliage before disappearing behind them*

Comment

*Addict and Tony emerge from the potted plants*

Addict: Ahhhhhh... stunner maintenance is always a rewarding task.

Tony: You're telling me! Wait, I think we need to do a bit more maintenance.

Addict: *peeks at the potted plants where DS and Rhys are situated* You are right, you can never be too careful!

Tony: *picks Addict up and drags her behind their favourite tree fern*

Addict: Yaaaay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Chris: *looking hopeful* Are you ladies and gents planning anything for St. Patrick's Day?

Mar: If you are, I've got plenty of green food dye. And green decorations. And of course, the green potted plants. I don't know if you all still do parties up here on the COH.
                        sigpic

Comment

*WS walks into the COH with Shaun and Karl back from the dreaded planet they call earth*

WS: *Grabs her wraith and takes a seat on the couch at the COH* "MORE WRAITH LESS HUMANS!"

Shaun: St Patricks day? I think i have a green thong somewhere.

Karl:

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                            *WS walks into the COH with Shaun and Karl back from the dreaded planet they call earth*

WS: *Grabs her wraith and takes a seat on the couch at the COH* "MORE WRAITH LESS HUMANS!"

Shaun: St Patricks day? I think i have a green thong somewhere.

Karl:
                            Addict: *chuckles manically at the mental image of Shaun in a green thong*

Addict's boys:

Addict: St Pat's day celebrations sound like fun! After all, the boys don't need to do much - they're already green

Tony: Well... we'd be more green if we removed our clothes.

Addict: Please do !
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: *looks up from her recliner where she's snuggled up with Tommy and Rhys at the mention of Tony undressing* Stunner show?

Comment

Addict: Don't give Tony any ideas!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X