Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodTheDhamphir View Post
    How goes it? WraithSlave posted a link to my deviantart yesterday and I was just deciding to finally post.
    Welcome to the Chill-out Hive! Come on in and make yourself at home
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      WS: *blushes and fans herself*
      Shaun: *bops Vincent on the head with his pimp cane*
      Vincent: *growls* You can be grateful that I'm ascended and not allowed to torture puny mortal beings. *whistles innocently as by some mysterious invisible magic Shaun's pimp cane is transformed into a pink candy cane*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Poor Vincent! Still, it;ll give DS a good excuse to kiss him all better
      DS: Aww, poor Vincent. *blows a kiss to him* You know where to go when you feel lonely.

Vincent:
      How goes it? WraithSlave posted a link to my deviantart yesterday and I was just deciding to finally post.
      Welcome to the CO hive!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Vincent: *growls* You can be grateful that I'm ascended and not allowed to torture puny mortal beings. *whistles innocently as by some mysterious invisible magic Shaun's pimp cane is transformed into a pink candy cane*

Comment

Orb:

Bullseye:

Comment

*Leeta and her boys wave hello*

Hi!
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Gregus:

Marek:

Bajka:
              sigpic

Comment

Steve: Way to go, Vincent! And pink, too - suits him! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hello.

@everyone

Hi. *glomps* I am gone for a few weeks and people are talking about ascended wraith and pimp canes? Any of the other ones ascend?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                    *waves* Hello.

@everyone

Hi. *glomps* I am gone for a few weeks and people are talking about ascended wraith and pimp canes? Any of the other ones ascend?
                    No idea... I think that's from one of the more formal RPing threads in the WWA

*glomps Mar*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      No idea... I think that's from one of the more formal RPing threads in the WWA

*glomps Mar*
                      Ah. No wonder I couldn't remember anything about it. *gives out Valentines goodies to all the wraith and worshippers*
                      sigpic

Comment

TP: Oooh, Valentines - I;d forgotten about that!

Steve: I haven;t

TP: Oooh! What have you got me? Tell me, tell me!

Steve: Princess! It wouldn;t be a surprise if I told you now, would it?

TP: *tries to tickle Steve* Tell me!

Steve: No! *stifles laugh* It's a secret! *takes goodies from Mar to distract TP*
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol. You really forgot? I always remember b/c of the cute cards they bring around this time of year. They are always so racy (?) in a funny way.

Chris: Remind me to keep her out of Hallmark...*gives Steve a crazy look* Does that mean you bought me something too?! I kid, I kid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve: He's not like Eddie is he? *hides behind TP*

TP: LOL! No, babe - Chris is only joking!

Steve: Phew!

TP: *to Mar and Chris* Eddie has started chasing Steve around and trying to snog him!

Steve: *shudders at the thought*

TP: ANd yes - I always forget Valentines because working on a mag we've been there, done that and are now moving onto spring issues! Mind you, I forget about me and Mr TP's anniversary quite often too!

Steve: So, what goodies do you have there, bro?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *laughs loudly* I'm so sorry Steve, I couldn't help it.

Chris: Oh my gosh! Really?! Why? *gives Steve a sympathy pat on the head*

Mar: Yeah, I am confused too. I really have missed lots up here. *to TP* I have always wondered if it feels weird to the people in your industry that you guys know all the stuff (like fashions) that will be out the season before everyone else does. It must be nice.

Chris: Oh! *looks in bag* Chocolates, perfumes...sexy clothing? Um, I really didn't put that in there. *blushes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Steve: *gets into a huddle with Chris* Oh my! That's... well... there's not a lot of it, is there? Purple is definitely TP's colour though... where can I get one?

TP: Yes, Eddie was going through a manic phase... of course I didn;t help much by laughing - Eddie just took that as encouragement!

Steve: And you're still owe me for that, Princess!

TP: As for the mag, Mar - no it;s just confusing!!! Our lead time is getti8ng shorter so we're only a 3 weeks ahead now, instead fo 6 weeks (we're a weekly). Like a lot of similar jobs, it;s really not nearly as "glam" as you might think!

Steve: *takes bottle form Chris's bag* Patchouli! That's TP's favourite! What else have you got in there, bro - and what are you giving Mar?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X