Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    You know that Eddie has clones? Me and SW were wondering if perhaps - if you donlt mind clones, that is - you might want one of them for keeps ?
    TA: *Thunks as best she can whilst on a recliner* My own Eddie clone, Yes please,

Spoiler:
    I guess we've found out what he was up to with his pod brothers last night.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      TA: *Thunks as best she can whilst on a recliner* My own Eddie clone, Yes please,

Spoiler:
      I guess we've found out what he was up to with his pod brothers last night.
      Actually they were created a long time ago but Eddie went and dug them back up when he was missing Astor and Rocky!!

All three have been hanging loose just waiting for someone to want them. They'll probably start fighting over you!!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Woohoo, TA! You'll need juicing up with 3 Eddie clones all fighting over you
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TA: *muffled under a pile of Eddie Clones* Sorry guys didn't quite catch that.
          sigpic

Comment

TA: *muffled under a pile of Eddie Clones* Sorry guys didn't quite catch that.
            You may never get out of that pile up!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Wraithie pile ups are always fun
              Now, let's see... Eddie Octupus hands... so if there are THREE pf them that's *counts fingers* OMG!!! 24 hands!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

TA: *Manages to get her head out of the Pile-up* And they're all very good with them.
                sigpic

Comment

TA: *Manages to get her head out of the Pile-up* And they're all very good with them.
                  *TA comes back on to COH after a night with the Eddie Clones, one's got his hand firmly clamped to her feeding spot and the other two are squabbling over who'll go next, they all get in the hot tub, Winter and Forrest are already together on the recliners*

Winter: You look like you had an interesting night.

TA: I didn't get much sleep that's for definite.
                  sigpic

Comment

TP saunters into the tub room, surrounded by Steve, Seth, Spike, Aurel, Eddie and Greg (SW is enjoying some quality alone time with Todd)
                    Eddie glances over at his clones and grins - he's very proud of them
                    sigpic

Comment

*TA spots Eddie's grin at his clones, nods and thinks Thank you back to him and Queen TP*
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *rushes across to TA and gives her a quick snog* Just for you to compare with, Babe - got to make sure my clones are keeping up to my high standards!
                        sigpic

Comment

TA: They are certainly doing that one well, Eddie I can't tell the difference you're all so good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie: I taught them well
                            sigpic

Comment

TA: You certainly have, we even did your special feeding method last night, which was fantastic fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, tantric feeding... the worshippers' favourite!
                                Eddie: we wraith kinda like it too! Eh, bro? *digs Steve in the ribs*
                                Steve: Yes, but prefereably one-on-one *shoves Eddie thru stargate*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X