Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve: Nah, Erik's too classy, like me It would suit Shaun though! LOL

TP: What did I say about you two fighting? And when we have visitors, too! *hands on hips*

Steve:
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP & Steve: *make popcorn and sit back to watch old horror movies*
      sigpic

Comment

Addict: *watches movie and chuckles*

Tony: *whispers to Addict so loudly everyone can hear* Would you like me to bring you back to life with my electrode gun?

Addict: *facepalm*

Tony: You call me sleazy... what about your fantasy where Shaun and Steve "settle there difference" Spartacus style.

Addict: I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't mind seeing that
        sigpic

Comment

TP: *nudges elbow in Steve's ribs* Now that's something I;d like to see, too!

Steve: Only if the Troutface stops calling me Catfish! *mutters to self* That should make sure it never happens...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            TP: *nudges elbow in Steve's ribs* Now that's something I;d like to see, too!

Steve: Only if the Troutface stops calling me Catfish! *mutters to self* That should make sure it never happens...
            Tony: *telepathically to Steve* please make sure that never happens.

Addict: You are mean.

Tony: *facepalm*
            sigpic

Comment

TP: Of course we could always have Steve and Tony fighting galdiator style... you know, just a friendly match...

Steve: *facepalm* So it doesn't really matter who, so long as you get to see me nekkid and sweating...?

TP: That about sums it up, babe!

Steve: Okay, but it cuts both ways, Princess... how about a bout of katana training?

TP: You're on!

TP&Steve: *race each other to the training area*
              sigpic

Comment

Addict: Sounds intriguing, perhaps we should try it? *glances at Tony*

Tony: Or I could drag you behind the potted plants and cover you with chocolate

Addict: Mmmmm... you could, but that is awfully messy.

Tony: Or you could cover me in oil in preparation for Steve's and my gladiator match.

Addict: Mmmmm... sounds like a plan.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Vincent: *winks at WS and blows her a kiss after making sure Shaun is looking the other way* *sticks his tongue out at Shaun*

Spoiler:
                  Looks promising. I hope he eventually dares to venture over here - and keeps drawing Wraith.
                  WS: *blushes and fans herself*
                  Shaun: *bops Vincent on the head with his pimp cane*
                  Steve: *to Karl* We gotta come up with a plan to put that Shaun in his place, bro

TP: Ahem! *hands on hips and scowling* This is my hive, boys and I will have no fighting... *laughs* - unless it's in liquid chocolate!

Steve: No way! Not with trout face!

WS, please tell your friend that everyone is welcome in the COH - the RPing is informal and anything goes as far as topics of discussion. We'd love to see him here

Shaun: Put me in my place??? hmm?? *hisses at Steve then yanks on his beard* your braids are coming loose ! *cough* ahahaa *cough* -walks out of the room after kissing TP on the cheek-

(My friend is too shy to come for all the beautiful lady worshippers around . Maybe i can get him to break out of the shyness and post.)
                  Steve: Nah, Erik's too classy, like me It would suit Shaun though! LOL

TP: What did I say about you two fighting? And when we have visitors, too! *hands on hips*

Steve:
                  *Shaun overhears the conversation and runs back into the room* WHAT!? DID you say?!?! How DARE you!

*Walks over to Steve with the pimp cane then does a dance for TP to this song*

Spoiler:

*Karl and WS come in and drop their popcorn in shock*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    WS: *blushes and fans herself*

Poor Vincent! Still, it;ll give DS a good excuse to kiss him all better

Shaun: Put me in my place??? hmm?? *hisses at Steve then yanks on his beard* your braids are coming loose ! *cough* ahahaa *cough* -walks out of the room after kissing TP on the cheek-
                    Steve: *growls* That gladiator match with Shaun is starting to sound good - give me an excuse to give him a sound thrashing

(My friend is too shy to come for all the beautiful lady worshippers around . Maybe i can get him to break out of the shyness and post.)
                    We'll be gentle with him, won't we girls?

*Shaun overhears the conversation and runs back into the room* WHAT!? DID you say?!?! How DARE you!
                    *Walks over to Steve with the pimp cane then does a dance for TP to this song*

*Karl and WS come in and drop their popcorn in shock*

TP: Oh boy - only Shaun could get away with doing that!

STeve: That's because he's a troutface ponce!

TP: *facepalm* Oh dear... will those two ever be able to see eye to eye?
                    sigpic

Comment

Orb: *quietly walks over to Karl and offers to help Karl find the remote*

Comment

Addict: *starts to choke with laughter after watching Shaun dancing to Boney-M with the pimp cane* Oh, that mental image is going to keep me going for a week
                        sigpic

Comment

How goes it? WraithSlave posted a link to my deviantart yesterday and I was just deciding to finally post.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodTheDhamphir View Post
                            How goes it? WraithSlave posted a link to my deviantart yesterday and I was just deciding to finally post.
                            *waves hello* Welcome to GateWorld and the Chill-Out Hive! I do hope you will be posting more Wraithy art.

Comment

Hi Welcome to the Chill-Out-Hive and GateWorld. I hope to see you posting more wraithy art soon

KM: *Goes over to Orb and Karl.* Need any more help?
                              Last edited by KyshaMalini; 10 February 2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld and the Chill-Out Hive!

Bajka: I love Shaun dance!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X