Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Greg: Indeed the tattoo on my stun-gun says "TP's" when it's holstered, but when it's ready for action it says "The cheeriest wraith on the planet's surface" !!!!!!!
    TP: *faints*
    Steve, Spike, Aurel, Seth: *rush to give TP the kiss of life*
    DS: *THUNK* That's a very big extendable tattoo indeed.

Rhys: Show-off. I bet if I had an extendable tattoo it would be equally big.

Tommy: It's not the size of the tattoo that matters, it's the content!

Comment

Jasper: "Extendable tattoos aren't a bad idea..."

Phineas: "Well go get one then. Just don't ask me to hold your hand."

Jasper: "I am *not* a wuss."

Phineas: *grins smugly* "I'll get one if you can get one without making so much as a single sound"

Jasper: *whines, then glares* "...Deal"

Comment

Indeed, and Greg's tattoo is most appropriate - in both it's forms!

Steve: TP is going to get a tattoo done very soon... she designed it herself and is working up the courage to go do it. I promised I'd hold her hand... I;m not offering to hold Jasper or Phin's hand though!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

DS: TP gets a tattoo? Awsome! I'm still arguing with myself if I should get one too.

Tommy: DS has been thinking about it for years but she can't decide on which body part the tattoo should go and she can't make up her mind what design she sould chose.

DS: It has to be a dragon but I can't decide if it should be realistic or stylised, and if stylised in what style.

Comment

I;m going for a very stylised wolf (Steve: naturally ) running along the inside of my forearm.
            This is the design, but I;ve simplified it a little and taken off the Chinese character:

oops, no spoiler tags

I've wanted a tattoo since I was 20 and now I'm 50 I;m finally going to go for it!

Steve: she's nervous though
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, very nice!
              I'm probably going to get an earth chevron, and I'm debating on a small Canadian leaf too.

Phineas: I'm not suprised. Maybe take a book to read?

Comment

I don't suppose I mind too much if it hurts getting done (esp if Steve is holding my hand ) but I;m worried about after care and hoping it doesn't get too crusty for too long!!!

Steve: eeeuuwwww! Kidding! Of course I'll help you look after it, Babe!
                sigpic

Comment

So long as you apply some cream stuff, it'll be fine

Jasper: "Do you think a tattoo'll hurt?" *looks to Phin'*
                  Phineas: "Jas', be honest. You accidentally blew up a volcanic gas vent almost in your face and walked away with a patch of flesh absent around your eye.. and you're worried about a tattoo?!"

Comment

LOL!!!!!!
                    Jasper, baby, I really don't think a little tattoo is going to be of any concern to a wraith!
                    It might be sore for a human though

Steve: NOt with my feeding hand clamped to your chest, Babe!

Not in public, Babe, please!
                    sigpic

Comment

I;m going for a very stylised wolf (Steve: naturally ) running along the inside of my forearm.
                      This is the design, but I;ve simplified it a little and taken off the Chinese character:
                      http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/j.../MyTattoos.jpg

oops, no spoiler tags

I've wanted a tattoo since I was 20 and now I'm 50 I;m finally going to go for it!

Steve: she's nervous though
                      That's a truly beautiful tattoo TP.
                      Spoiler:
                      I have one since I was 21. It's a crow.
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Jasper: *puffs up a little, then deflates and shrugs* "I don't mind it when things go wrong when I do things and I get hurt.. because I know it's my fault. It's just things like needles that I have a problem with because I'm not in control of them.

Phineas: *chuckles* "Do you have any tattoos Steve?"

Spoiler:
                        @geeky: ooh, that sounds nice

Comment

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/j.../MyTattoos.jpg
                          Ooh, that looks lovely.

Originally posted by IV View Post
                          Ooh, very nice!
                          I'm probably going to get an earth chevron, and I'm debating on a small Canadian leaf too.
                          An earth chevron is a good idea. *ponders where an earth chevron would look best on her body* It has also the advantage that it can be really small and it's still recogniseable.

Spoiler:
                          @geeky: A crow sounds cool. I like crows.

Comment

geeky: Thanks IV and DS. I like the wraiths tattoos a lot more. Bob looks great as always with his.

Spoiler:
                            It looks like a crow and not stylised. The picture I chose came from the dictionnary...
                            I love crows/ravens so I always have one with me.
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Thanks, Geeky!
                              A crow sounds great - that's why I'm getting the wolf, cos I've loved wolves for as long as I can rememember and my SG is a wolf

As for Steve's tattoos... yes he has a line of tattoos that run the whole length of the right side of his body, from shoulder to ankle - you can see them on my dA pages (link under siggie)

And thank you again for the great BIGGER avatar! *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Geeky!
                                A crow sounds great - that's why I'm getting the wolf, cos I've loved wolves for as long as I can rememember and my SG is a wolf

As for Steve's tattoos... yes he has a line of tattoos that run the whole length of the right side of his body, from shoulder to ankle - you can see them on my dA pages (link under siggie)

And thank you again for the great BIGGER avatar! *hugs*
                                Yes the crow is great. You're welcome. Todd does looks awesome on the bigger avatar. *hug*

Comment

Working...
                                X