Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
    How much in-game time is used: The time frame for the Deveareaux opening is 1 night,
    I was thinking on the lines of our own characters having several pages worth of discussions about various things in between Devon telling us to sit down and his next instructions. It would just give me visions of him tapping his foot with impatience while waiting for us all to shut up.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Fandom Addict posted this as a Visitor Message to me- it's how to explain why Spike isn't with Afa all the time now.

Just that AFA is homesick and has gone back to earth or something?

I'll get the Spike and Afa guides updated tomorrow. I've been updating all the locations/character guides etc for TP's new hive, crew and original character this evening. I've done everything on GW so am now finishing things off on the website. (It's my backup in case GW throws a major fit and loses everything.)

For details of Todd's Pet's hive see the Chill-Out Hive location guide -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=10

Love the fanfic introduction for Sethiroph.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone.
          Night DS
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

I´m off. Good night.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
              I´m off. Good night.
              Night Cat
              sigpic

Comment

Night everyone
                sigpic

Comment

hi, i'm interested to join WWA. i've read the rules and stuff ( and first posted in the wrong thread ).

Comment

Originally posted by Cadaveria View Post
                    hi, i'm interested to join WWA. i've read the rules and stuff ( and first posted in the wrong thread ).
                    Don't worry, you got here everntually
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cadaveria View Post
                      Have a look around. Take your time, it takes some time to get used to it. You can always ask any of us.

Comment

thanks DS .

Comment

New member! I've got Cad's character guide and other information here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....81&postcount=7

(please make her feel welcome , and I hope I got everything right ciannwn...)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            New member! I've got Cad's character guide and other information here:

(please make her feel welcome , and I hope I got everything right ciannwn...)
                            The link doesn't work.

Anyway: welcome, Cad. I hope you'll have fun here.

I have to go offline now for lunch. See you later.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              The link doesn't work.

Anyway: welcome, Cad. I hope you'll have fun here.

I have to go offline now for lunch. See you later.
                              Bother! Hang on a mo...

Here we go

sigpic

Comment

Here's another mini-fic from TP's Hive - one for everyone who's ever been curious about what TP and Shawn get up to with the fruit salad and cream...

Spoiler:
                                Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries

TP opened her door to see Shawn standing there with that lovely toothy grin of his, his arms holding an enormous tub of fruit salad and cartons of cream.
                                “Come on in, babe,” she said, smiling back at him and standing aside to admit him to her new suite of rooms in her very own hive. “So, what do you think?” she asked him once he’d stepped inside and she closed her door.
                                “Very nice,” he replied.
                                “Nice? Nice!” she laughed, “I expected superb superlatives from you, Shawn!”
                                “Well, show me around,” he said, indicating his armful of goodies. TP ushered him to a big oak table off to the side of her sitting room where Shawn set down his tub and cartons before looking around the room.
                                TP’s sitting room reflected her Celtic roots, full of rustic oak wood furniture, fur throws, and a roaring hologram fireplace and wall sconces. A wraith computer nestled in a corner, looking entirely in keeping with the rest of the room. TP preferred wraith-tech to worshippers’ usual laptops – she always complained how frustratingly illogical human tech is, much to the amusement of all the wraith crew!
                                Something sleek and gleaming caught Shawn’s attention and he turned to see a streak of chrome through a doorway. “What’s this?” he teased TP, “Modern décor?”
                                TP followed Shawn through the doorway to her own small galley kitchen. “I know you’re building big kitchens to feed all the worshippers, but I thought it might be nice to have somewhere more… private where we could cook up something original together,” she said, grinning.
                                “You can cook?” Shawn asked, smiling warmly.
                                “Yes,” she replied, “Quite well, in fact!”
                                “Then I look forward to it,” Shawn said, adding, “This is quite different from your sitting room.”
                                “Yes, part of me hankers after my heritage of castles, but when it comes to kitchens and bathrooms, I’m afraid I’m a modern minimalist.”
                                “More hygienic,” Shawn nodded.
                                “Precisely!” TP agreed. She guided him back out of the galley and through the sitting room, to another doorway leading to her bedroom, then turned to look at Shawn with a huge smile on her face.
                                Shawn could see why. The first thing he saw when he walked through the doorway was the enormous four-poster bed. At least 7 feet square the head and foot were black cast iron gothic arches incorporating fleur-de-lys. The four posts were also black cast iron, topped with fleur-de-lys and draped with purple silks, the bases embellished with flying demons and dragons climbing up the posts. The bed itself was draped in a black and purple brocade cover and piled high with cushions.
                                “Now this is superlative!” Shawn exclaimed.
                                “I thought you’d like it,” TP smiled. “But first, I’m famished! What have you brought?”

They sat together at right angles at one corner of the refectory dining table in TP’s sitting room, the fruit and cream now in pewter and terracotta bowls and jugs.
                                “I brought your favourite, my love – cherries,” Shawn said, tipping a huge handful of plump and shiny almost black cherries into a bowl. He picked up a single cherry and held it out to TP by the stem. She tipped her head back and grabbed it with her teeth, pulling it off the stem, biting into it, and the sweet juice exploded in her mouth.
                                “Mmm, delicious,” she said around a mouthful of cherry.
                                “Yes, you are,” Shawn said wistfully as he sat down close beside her.
                                “You know, if I didn’t know you better, Shawn, all these food analogies you use when you refer to me would make me nervous!” she laughed. Shawn’s smile suddenly faded. TP put her hand over his hand and added, “But I do know you better… I’m sorry, baby.”
                                “No need for you to ever apologise,” Shawn said, brightening up again, “I do use a lot of food puns. Human culture also uses food terms to refer to… other things.”
                                “That’s true – and talking of… you do know that everyone on all the hives is absolutely eaten up with curiosity about what we get up to with the fruit salad and cream, don’t you?”
                                “Really? And what makes them think we do anything other than eat it?”
                                “Well, you just said so yourself, hon,” TP teased. “I don’t think they believe you put the cream on the fruit!”
                                “Where else would I put it?” he said. Shawn dipped a finger in a bowlful of thick whipped cream then tapped TP on the nose. She giggled and, even with a dollop of cream on the end of her nose, Shawn thought she looked simply gorgeous. He leaned in close to her, licked the cream off her nose and then kissed it lightly. “Perhaps they think I should put it on you?”
                                “That could get a bit messy, babe, and you know I hate messy!”
                                A wry grin spread slowly across Shawn’s face as he piled a mixture of bright red berries into a small bowl and poured cream over them. He picked up a pewter spoon and dug it into the bowl, offering the dripping spoonful of berries and cream to TP.
                                TP ate the fruit off the spoon and a small dribble of cream ran down from the corner of her mouth. Shawn delicately kissed it away. “I know,” he said in answer to her remark, “And we wouldn’t want to get that fabulous new bed of yours all sticky now, would we?”
                                TP took the bowl from Shawn’s hand and stood up. “Let’s take this somewhere where we can eat in comfort,” she said, padding barefoot across the fur throws on the floor toward her bedroom. “I’m sure you’ll be careful.”
                                Shawn picked up the two glasses of champagne and followed her. “As always, darling,” he replied. He nudged the control panel with his elbow as he went into the bedroom and the door closed behind him with a sigh.

The End?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X