Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo WW Sounds good to me! I shall most certainly be da-watching you

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Woohoo WW Sounds good to me! I shall most certainly be da-watching you
      Thank you. I'll be saving up money and only buy a scanner and the wooden mannequin you suggested IV, till I get a new job. Luckily I have all the presents sorted for the family for xmas. *phew*

EDIT: And when he's born I may also have a picture of Christhart done.

Comment

Ooooh, yes! Keep drawing, WW and let me know when you've got your dA account so I can watch you.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
          To TP.

My mum and dad are totally in love with the picture. I was talking to my dad and showing his some random sketches I did, he did a bit of drawing himself of kids characters when I was younger. He's very supportive about me doing the same and is also encouraging it in me. Hopefully soon I might get a scanner on the go and register on DA. Then if in future I get a more cash the wacom tablet may come in.
          Oh, wow, I;m just bowled over, sweetie
          That's fabulous and I;m really looking forward to seeing your art work in the NEAR future *hug*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thank you. I'll be saving up money and only buy a scanner and the wooden mannequin you suggested IV, till I get a new job. Luckily I have all the presents sorted for the family for xmas. *phew*

EDIT: And when he's born I may also have a picture of Christhart done.
            Oh yay! Baby pics!!!

Steve: *nervous, shifty looks*
            sigpic

Comment

Still practicing, the faces have got alot better but still a bit stuck on poses. Anh for some reason, I have trouble with shoes.

Comment

Still practicing, the faces have got alot better but still a bit stuck on poses. Anh for some reason, I have trouble with shoes.
                Do what I do - hide them! Baby can be wrapped in a blanket so no shoes!
                sigpic

Comment

Todd's Pet! Here's your image

Spoiler:

DA: http://sennydragon.deviantart.com/ar...-Pet-145924107
                  Oooh, very lovely pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Do what I do - hide them! Baby can be wrapped in a blanket so no shoes!
                    Ahhh, never thought. I'm not that bright when it comes to drawing.

Charles: Plus maybe trying to get him to stay still will be a problem, he gives me the impression of a wriggler to me, especially with all that moving around and kicking he's doing right now.

Comment

Ahhh, never thought. I'm not that bright when it comes to drawing.

Charles: Plus maybe trying to get him to stay still will be a problem, he gives me the impression of a wriggler to me, especially with all that moving around and kicking he's doing right now.
                      Oooh, poor you... mine played football with my kidneys for weeks!

Steve: ok, now I'm getting worried
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Oooh, poor you... mine played football with my kidneys for weeks!

Steve: ok, now I'm getting worried
                        *looks at Steve's reaction*

Hehe. I can just imagine that cute littl pudgy face. And fluffy hair. *squee*

Comment

I can picture all the worshippers cooing round Christhart, then all the wraith looking nervously at him as though he might suddenly start attacking them with paints and grubby fingers

Comment

I can picture all the worshippers cooing round Christhart, then all the wraith looking nervously at him as though he might suddenly start attacking them with paints and grubby fingers
                            Many of them know what Kit was capable of, so it's not taht surprising
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

LMAO! Wait till he starts teething.

Charles and Danny: *silence*

Comment

Aurel & Greg: we think Steve's more worried that TP seems to be getting broody ... come to think on it... that is a tad concerning
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X