Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Ciannwn. *hugs* I know it's not easy losing a pet. Atleast he is at peace now.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      I'm sorry to hear about your loss Ciannwn. *hugs* I know it's not easy losing a pet. Atleast he is at peace now.
      Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, Ciannwn. *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Feeling very sad because we had to have Arnie put to sleep this evening. His heart was giving out and there was nothing that could be done. The vet thought he could have been as old as 17.
          Sorry to hear that. *hugs* I had to do the same with one of our rescue cats last June. It's my least favorite part of having pets.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            I'm sorry to hear that, Ciannwn. *Hugs*
            Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Sorry to hear that. *hugs* I had to do the same with one of our rescue cats last June. It's my least favorite part of having pets.
            Thanks for the hugs.
            sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Ciannwn, though at least he had a long and happy life with you *hugs*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                So sorry to hear that, Ciannwn, though at least he had a long and happy life with you *hugs*
                He was with us for over 10 years - he just decided to move in with us and took to being a house cat like a duck to water.
                sigpic

Comment

He was with us for over 10 years - he just decided to move in with us and took to being a house cat like a duck to water.
                  You can take comfort that he had a good life
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    You can take comfort that he had a good life
                    Apart from the time when Wiggy had to wear the dreaded collar of doom. It really spooked him for some reason.
                    sigpic

Comment

Apart from the time when Wiggy had to wear the dreaded collar of doom. It really spooked him for some reason.
                      LOL! Arnie might not have liked it much but he made us smile
                      sigpic

Comment

Feeling very sad because we had to have Arnie put to sleep this evening. His heart was giving out and there was nothing that could be done. The vet thought he could have been as old as 17.
                        *sends massive hugs* Sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is always hard.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        I have a request from RogueRanger. She helps run Stargate New Season role play here on GW and she's wanting some people to play wraith characters.
                        Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'd be suited to play. It would depend on the amount of time it would take and how many posts are required. All the GW online time I have is dedicated to WWA and the Wraith threads. Besides, if it is a traditional SGA RPG then I don't see the Wraith having a glorious future there.

I will give it a closer look.

Thank you all for the well-wishes. I'm feeling a bit better but will stay in bed still today.

Comment

*hugs* Ciannwn!! I"m so sorry to hear that. I have cats and I know how close I am to them so I can relate tohow much you must miss him. *more hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Big hugs* Ciannwn. I`m so sorry.

Get well soon DS.

No work today evening.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              I have a request from RogueRanger. She helps run Stargate New Season role play here on GW and she's wanting some people to play wraith characters.

Iss and Trill alreayd play, with Trill playing Todd. This is hte request Rouge sent me:

For more information, contact Rouge thanks!
                              I asked for more info. If Iss and Trill are there and Todd is being well-represented, it makes me feel a bit better about venturing over there.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

@ DS - hope you're recovered tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X