Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Here's a link to the series of books - this one shows Dachande and Datouhdi on the cover.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunters-Plan...d=3O2MMMQPCC87
    That looks like a good book to read up at the Commandant's house. I was reading Homecoming there the other day, and the amount of people I had come through and say "STARGATE ATLANTIS! Awesome!" brightened my day!
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but they'll be for the team, not the wraith
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Ahhhh... true. But maybe there is a Wraith worshipper somewhere out there! *looks dreamily out window*
        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of worshippers, any volunteers

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12280001

Reese has to 'talk' to some

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            No weakness is the key, and remembering she's human, not Wraith, is very important. For some Wraith, humans are just food, others like to play with their Worshippers, while yet others might consider her to be a flaw in their Commander's ideation. I'll lay odds Keny had to fight to keep her alive, more than once.
            Well, well, I wonder who you might refer to...?

Rhys: *whistles innocently*

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Don't play with your food and then forget where you put it?
            That's certainly a very useful strategy for any Wraith.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
            Speaking of worshippers, any volunteers

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12280001

Reese has to 'talk' to some
            I volunteer for playing a worshipper –

Rhys: Whatdoyoumean, playing? You are a worshipper.

What I attempted to say was, if I play a worshipper I'll need help as to what kind of intel I'm supposed to have for Reese.

Comment

*nods in agreement with Rhys*

We're already worshippers so I don't think Rogue will have a problem finding people to play as worshippers in the rpg.

@Rogue : I will RP as one also if needed but do you want them as an OC or npc?
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Pardon double post*

Is there an on going plot in Boris' hive or can anyone of us jump in?

Comment

Feel free to jump in.

Boris's hive and the Planet are our threads for spontaneous scenarios at the moment, everyone can always join at any time.

Comment

Ok. I thought I would ask first before I jump in with my green boys.

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA
                      Lol, I have a pen friend who loves John, and she's the only RL friend who knows I'm a Worshipper. We each accept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and forgive the other their sins against said human/Wraith
                      She sounds like a good friend. I've seen some thoughtfully done siggies that others have in the game threads, conveying the owners' feelings of admiration for attractiveness and heroism in some of the human characters. While I don't understand the attraction to their favorites, it is cute to see the joy that the characters bring to others.

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA
                        I admit to being a Ronon fan when I first started watching it (about halfway through season 3), then I saw Todd and Caveman was forgotten... then I saw Kenny and Todd was no 2 on my list *apologises profusely to Todd*
                        I was thunking over all the long-haired officers equally right up until season 5 when I saw Bullseye step out of the Daedalus doors.

Comment

For me it was Erik, and I didn't want toa dmit it at first, either. But then I saw Todd, and he just bowled me over. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            I was thunking over all the long-haired officers equally right up until season 5 when I saw Bullseye step out of the Daedalus doors.
                            Love at first sight, eh?

Todd was my first love as CG was the first SGA ep I saw, then I followed it through to the last ep (The Queen was my fav) and was bowled over by Todd but smitten with Spike in Vegas (well, who wasn't? That back! ).

But then I was given seasons 1, 2 and 3 as a gift and I saw Steve and... well, sorrry, boys, the game was over for anyone else

Steve:
                            sigpic

Comment

My first love was Erik (although I still love him). When we started out with silly role playing in the AWTT I was polishing Boris's head because I felt sorry for him - nobody else wanted him. He ended up as my very special Wraith and still is even though I haven't done any role playing or mini fic writing for a while.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                My first love was Erik (although I still love him). When we started out with silly role playing in the AWTT I was polishing Boris's head because I felt sorry for him - nobody else wanted him. He ended up as my very special Wraith and still is even though I haven't done any role playing or mini fic writing for a while.
                                You and Boris were a true love story, C - just like Beauty and the Beast *blows Boris kisses*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X