Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    My mum has watched my steady decline of health the past year and thought perhaps some of it was to do with the amount of time I've been spending on the computer. Plus we don't have wireless still, so it's a pain when she and my brother want to go o the internet too. She's a worrier, always has been, and I think she thinks I'm not engagin in the real world enough.
    Still, I've had REALLY bad insomnia this past week and not coming on at night hasn't made the slightest bit of difference so I'm just going to remind her of that
    I noticed from watching my friend's mums, that is what mums do worry about you because they love you.

Re my mum.
    Spoiler:
    She died when I was ten hence my above comment

I'm working on getting wireless...
    Go for it it soooooooooooo much better and you can get some good deals too from your provider.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Sorry to interrupt your convo girls, but I;ve been meaning to post this all evening
      Just a little one-off minific that is the result of a real nightmare I had a couple of days a go

Summary:
      She's living a nightmare - but whose nightmare is it and will she ever wake up?
      This story made me smile TP. GW let me green you to.

At least despite the nightmare you ended up with the right Wraith for you which is Steve. He came to his senses in the end and realised you where the one for him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Everyone needs to vote for some wraith eps. WE are getting slaughtered here!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...n-ranking-vote
        Subscribed and voted. Can we only vote once a day. I didn't noticed any comment.

*Game Records Reorganisation*

Bookmarked link Ciannwu.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Subscribed and voted. Can we only vote once a day. I didn't noticed any comment.

*Game Records Reorganisation*

Bookmarked link Ciannwu.
          Looks like it. I'm just about to vote myself.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            *geeky waves hi* I've been really busy these past few days with work. Today I had another one hour meeting with my boss and her underling… Bob's training paid off. I was strong and they noticed.

Tomorrom my boss will be evaluating me with an unpleasant class (it’s again another evaluation)... I hope that things so as well as they can.
            Remember their blood is as red as your, they are human.

I once had a a manager who was a big pain in the a****. She was getting ready for a staff night out at work and she dropped her bag and out fell her Betty Boop knickers. That made me laugh and I never had the same fear of her after that I was careful around her. But I could never see heer in the same light after that.

Silver and I are backing you all the way Geeky.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              ...is no longer qualified?

Tommy: Erm... alright, so we should better choose an animal for which we won't need a virgin.

DS: Or we could seize the opportunity to provide another lonely wraithy boy with a worshipper.
              Fred: I'll look in the database. Hmmmm. How about Harmonising Horses from Wishamamowmowmow?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                new fanfic about Spike now posted on dA and FF
                Now you nearly made me cry, lovely story through thank you.
                Last edited by MCH; 19 February 2010, 11:05 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  Fred: I'll look in the database. Hmmmm. How about Harmonising Horses from Wishamamowmowmow?
                  Tommy: Sounds like a good idea, although we will have to bring earplugs along on the expedition or else we will drive each other mad singing Mwuashimaumaumau.

DS: Bo-bom-tch-tch... Bo-bom-tch-tch... Bo-bom-tch-tch...

Comment

This is your fault TP after reading you hungry story

So you want to lose weight. Tired of all the usual diets that mean you
                    have to watch what you eat?but eat just what you want to eat.

Then you Need

WRAITH AID:

The one stop diet aid that really works

Instead of them feeding off you, you feed them.

In a scientific study all our ladies all lost weight and report happy and health Wraith.

So sign up today and book your place on Wraith hive satisifation is guarteed,

and make another Wraith happy and you can eat all you want.
                    sigpic

Comment

GW won't let me quote but your Wraith aid ad has just had me in Hysterics. I love it.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Tommy: Sounds like a good idea, although we will have to bring earplugs along on the expedition or else we will drive each other mad singing Mwuashimaumaumau.

DS: Bo-bom-tch-tch... Bo-bom-tch-tch... Bo-bom-tch-tch...
                        Hector: Sounds good. Oooo -oo- weeeooh.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is your fault TP after reading you hungry story

Then you Need

WRAITH AID:

In a scientific study all our ladies all lost weight and report happy and health Wraith.

That made me laugh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Then you Need

WRAITH AID:

You're so greened for this!

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Hector: Sounds good. Oooo -oo- weeeooh.
                            Tommy: Wishamamowmowmow– wow, apparently we not only need earplugs but also mindplugs.

For everyone who hasn't got a clue what this all about: http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaH.../hestekor.html
                            Click on the horses to make them sing or stop singing, after you have listened to them for a few minutes you'll never get rid of that song again.

Comment

Tommy: Wishamamowmowmow– wow, apparently we not only need earplugs but also mindplugs.
                              Boris: Perhaps these animals qualify as being dangerous too. Boooom boom boooom boom.
                              sigpic

Comment

I HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT WAS MESSING UP MY COMPUTER LAST TIME!!

Photoshop So I'm sorry but it doens't seem like I will be making and wraith sigs now for a long while (and just when my creativity returned!)
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X