Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    new fanfic about Spike now posted on dA and FF
    Aww, I just read it and I totally agree with all comments: sweet and sad. At least she has her own kind of immortality, the love of a Wraith is never-ending.

Just wait till he;s the same age as MY son - he was 22 years old last week and I can't believe it's been 22 years since I gave birth to him! LOL
    My mother says about the same, I'm pretty scared to grow old now.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
    Happy birthday DS Jr!
    *Craig sends mini-DS a fairy cake*
    Thank you! DS junior loves fairy cakes!

New Aurora pic: http://pleiadesaltariel.deviantart.c...rora-154618161
    Not my best but a least I'm drawing Wraith again
    He's lovely and thunkable. I like that sneaky look on his face.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    Thanks so much. I need all the good vibes possible. I'll know if my bosses fail me or decide that I'm good enough to pass my evaluations before the end of the month... Unfair and unrealistic expectations... I'm fine with not being normal and with who I am. I like daydreaming about the wraith, drawing all the time, being introverted and just being an artsy weirdo. Today I laughed in private at many absurd situations at work...Not supposed to be funny but I decided that it was. Bob the wraith will encourage me to stay positive and strong with the occasional whisper. He'll keep training me to have more self-confidence.
    *DS and her boys send more encouraging vibes* Bob is exactly the right Wraith for that job. And me and my boys will keep our fingers crossed for you.

I would never buy a self-help book. I loathe them. This week a women on the subway was reading a book like that and she was rude. Pushing people to get out the doors and to walk up the stairs for no reason ...
    That's often the case, the people who really need advice often don't take it seriously, rather thinking the whole world is wrong but not them.

Comment

To both Geeky and DS - I couldn't agree more with all your comments...

Geeky, you have every right to walk tall and proud - you're a beautiful person and your art brings joy to us all. Our wraith appreciate the TRUE beauty within us and I'm so glad Bob is helping you put things into perspective *big hugs*

DS, don't be scared to get old... I'd say it doesn't hurt but my knees are saying otherwise! LOL It feels good to at last feel comfortable in your own skin, even if it is starting to get saggy! LOL
      And, as Todd says - getting old is a whole lot better than the only alternative! Besides, we wraith worshippers are astute enough to celebrate the wisdom that comes with age - especially that of a certain 10,000 year-old Commander!
      Todd:
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Geeky, you have every right to walk tall and proud - you're a beautiful person and your art brings joy to us all. Our wraith appreciate the TRUE beauty within us and I'm so glad Bob is helping you put things into perspective *big hugs*
        ^ I second that.

DS, don't be scared to get old... I'd say it doesn't hurt but my knees are saying otherwise! LOL It feels good to at last feel comfortable in your own skin, even if it is starting to get saggy! LOL
        And, as Todd says - getting old is a whole lot better than the only alternative! Besides, we wraith worshippers are astute enough to celebrate the wisdom that comes with age - especially that of a certain 10,000 year-old Commander!
        Todd:
        You're totally right, the alternative is not exactly desirable. LOL! And yep, wisdom comes with age, especially for the Wraith who have thousands of years to accumulate wisdom. *is momentarily distracted by Rhys who tries to look at the tip of his own nose* Well, at least most Wraith accumulate wisdom.

Comment

I saw we could have another zoo hunt plot. Any suggestions as to where we could go or what kind of animal we could catch?

Tommy: Maybe this time we could try to catch something dangerous.

DS: More dangerous than a dragon?

Tommy: Well, the dragons turned out to be intelligent and quite amiable.

Comment

To both Geeky and DS - I couldn't agree more with all your comments...

Todd:
            Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            ^ I second that.

You're totally right, the alternative is not exactly desirable. LOL! And yep, wisdom comes with age, especially for the Wraith who have thousands of years to accumulate wisdom. *is momentarily distracted by Rhys who tries to look at the tip of his own nose* Well, at least most Wraith accumulate wisdom.
            lmao at Rhys. I love it and I think you're right TP we are astute enough to celebrate the wisdom that comes with age, especially that of Todd. I agree with all of your comments and thanks Geeky for yours to me as well.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Gotta go already, DS junior decided to shorten his midday nap. See you later!

Comment

Gotta go already, DS junior decided to shorten his midday nap. See you later!
                See you later DS. If I'm not on here when you get back I'll of gone to pick up my wages from work I shouldn't be too long but I'm not sure when I'll be back. I know I'll be gone from 2 your time.
                sigpic

Comment

I saw we could have another zoo hunt plot. Any suggestions as to where we could go or what kind of animal we could catch?

Tommy: Maybe this time we could try to catch something dangerous.

DS: More dangerous than a dragon?

Tommy: Well, the dragons turned out to be intelligent and quite amiable.
                  Boris: I'd rather we didn't have dangerous animals on the hive in case they escape. We don't want Kit eaten by anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

New Aurora pic: http://pleiadesaltariel.deviantart.c...rora-154618161
                    Not my best but a least I'm drawing Wraith again
                    Very nice indeed. I've just saved it. Can I put it in the Everyday Life album?
                    sigpic

Comment

new fanfic about Spike now posted on dA and FF
                      Just read it. A rather sad ending really.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        Boris: I'd rather we didn't have dangerous animals on the hive in case they escape. We don't want Kit eaten by anything.
                        How about something else that looks dangerous but is intellegent?????
                        sigpic

Comment

And yep, wisdom comes with age, especially for the Wraith who have thousands of years to accumulate wisdom. *is momentarily distracted by Rhys who tries to look at the tip of his own nose* Well, at least most Wraith accumulate wisdom.

Now that image really did cheer up my lunch break! *sends a kiss for the tip of Rhys's nose*
                          Last edited by Todd's Pet; 19 February 2010, 04:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Just read it. A rather sad ending really.
                            Spike: Poor me She'll have to write me another story then!
                            TP:
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Guys got to go pick up my wages but I should hopefully be back by around four to five.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spike: Poor me She'll have to write me another story then!
                                TP:
                                Looks like you've got your orders, then, TP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X