Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Gabriel is an official SGA Wraith character who appeared in the SGA episode, Vegas, along with Spike. He is not my original character. Seeing as the All Wraith Thunk Thread is supposed to be about all SGA Wraith, this would include the Vegas Todd. He's nothing at all like your Todd and Draygon and Drco-Stellaris can role play him as well as me.

Twisting things Ciannwn. I said I DID NOT have a problem with your AU Todd. You are arguing with yourself here.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Game SW also had a fun session in a CO Hive shower with Gawain not so long ago.

Yes, TP as normal was trying to be a peace maker between us and was trying to unite us. I believe you offering him and my accepting him was nothing more than an attempt to reconcile us. I wouldn't make any more of this incident than that. I haven't had any interaction with your characters for ages.
      sigpic

Comment

Does that mean you object to the idea of Draygon, Draco-Stellaris, Isolde, Mariellelita, PleiadesAltariel and WraithCat having a chance to give their opinions?

No, this is about you trying to take some of our characters and change them into something they are not --- AU characters. No one on this forum has the right to make someone else's characters less than they are.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Game SW also had a fun session in a CO Hive shower with Gawain not so long ago.

Yes, TP as normal was trying to be a peace maker between us and was trying to unite us. I believe you offering him and my accepting him was nothing more than an attempt to reconcile us. I wouldn't make any more of this incident than that. I haven't had any interaction with your characters for ages.
          For those lurking that is true - I had PMd Ciannwn and suggested this in an attempt to reconcile the two of them and try to make the RPG work for everyone.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Does that mean you object to the idea of Draygon, Draco-Stellaris, Isolde, Mariellelita, PleiadesAltariel and WraithCat having a chance to give their opinions?

No, this is about you trying to take some of our characters and change them into something they are not --- AU characters. No one on this forum has the right to make someone else's characters less than they are.
            Ciannwn, it only ever seems to be me and SW's characters that you want to make into clones or AU.
            sigpic

Comment

Then we can agree that everyone has the original wraith in the series. No AU would appear unless someone makes one for her own char. I don't know about the status of Gabriel though. I guess he can still be around since Spike is.

And only the drones and Lantean food for wraith are clones. The drones are clones because they are needed to do work around the hive most of the time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Like I said this was before we all had to "vote" for whether of not we are allowed to say or do anything.
                This is an official role playing game in the Role Playing Game forum. It means it's not the same as role playing in the thunk threads. Playing in this official role playing game doesn't bar anyone from playing in the thunk threads as well, though. Players are here because they chose to be - they weren't forced into joining this official game at gunpoint. They are equally free to leave again if they want to.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66132

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous is run by ciannwn, Draygon, Draco-Stellaris, Starry Waters and Todd's Pet

I do not control this game all by myself. The simplified rules weren't put up until they were agreed on by a number of other people, including players. You and SW had a chance to have your say but neither of you did.

It was the start of a whole raft of things then foisted upon us without any "voting" on it.
                If you're talking about the AWTT here, I brought in a hive ship for Boris, Draygon brought in the Scottish Wraith and original characters from her fanfic- Gowen, Molly, Siric and Kit. TechnoWraith brought Hive 95 along. DS brought in a zoo etc. etc. Anybody was, and still is, free to do whatever they like in the thunk threads without asking anyone about anything.

Hmmm... like I said, "democracies" are not always what they appear to be...
                I'm like everyone else in this official role playing game in the Role Playing forum. I can't Borrow or Worship anyone's character until the owner has given permission and posted that permission in the OOC Chat thread.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Then we can agree that everyone has the original wraith in the series. No AU would appear unless someone makes one for her own char. I don't know about the status of Gabriel though. I guess he can still be around since Spike is.And only the drones and Lantean food for wraith are clones. The drones are clones because they are needed to do work around the hive most of the time.
                  I agree with it. It's the way it always has been and I've never had a problem with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Then we can agree that everyone has the original wraith in the series. No AU would appear unless someone makes one for her own char. I don't know about the status of Gabriel though. I guess he can still be around since Spike is.

And only the drones and Lantean food for wraith are clones. The drones are clones because they are needed to do work around the hive most of the time.
                    Ciannwn is not listening to you , Mar - she off on posting her long lectures again, like she used to do in the WDC.
                    She isn't interested in anything other than trying to prove that her opinion is the only valid one.
                    She drove people away from the WDC and she'll do it here as well if she's not careful

People don't like being LECTURED at Ciannwn. Please STOP and listen to the wee small voice of reason.

Mar is trying her best to resolve this. SW and I VOTE for wehat Mar is suggesting. Perhaps you can stop lecturing us long enough ti LISTEN to her, please!
                    sigpic

Comment

You suggested the auto return. Some people originally agreed and then the rest of us were against it so you had to drop it.
                      That's the whole point of making a suggestion. A few agreed but the majority didn't so the majority won the day.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is an official role playing game in the Role Playing Game forum. It means it's not the same as role playing in the thunk threads. Playing in this official role playing game doesn't bar anyone from playing in the thunk threads as well, though. Players are here because they chose to be - they weren't forced into joining this official game at gunpoint. They are equally free to leave again if they want to.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66132

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous is run by ciannwn, Draygon, Draco-Stellaris, Starry Waters and Todd's Pet

I do not control this game all by myself. The simplified rules weren't put up until they were agreed on by a number of other people, including players. You and SW had a chance to have your say but neither of you did.
                        Well, one you know very well all of this came about when I was extremely busy at work. I believe your words were 'up to your eyeballs'. You flat out knew that I wasn't able to look at much of anything. I did well to just visit a bit in the evenings. Unlike you, I"m not retired and don't have the freedom to be on here all day every day.

Second I don't see anything in the rules that says members can vote to change other people's characters.

Third, you may wish I would leave, but I'm not.
                        Last edited by Starry Waters; 25 May 2009, 07:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's the whole point of making a suggestion. A few agreed but the majority didn't so the majority won the day.
                          The point is that it was all about you having control over other people's characters which we chose not to give you.
                          sigpic

Comment

We now have four options for this role playing game because Mar added another one.

1: TP's Hive staying a CO hive exclusive.

2: The background to the game world covered by The Planet/Kenny's Hive/Boris's Hive being adjusted so it includes the TP hive scenario. (The game world Atlantis going to Earth and coming back.)

3: TP's hive and associated characters coming from an alternate universe.

4: Mar's suggestion about not bothering too much with continuity.

How am I trying to turn your characters into something they aren't when (a) the AU idea is one of four options (b) I'm not even voting in this poll and (c) you and TP can put your votes wherever you like.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
                            Mar is trying her best to resolve this. SW and I VOTE for wehat Mar is suggesting. Perhaps you can stop lecturing us long enough ti LISTEN to her, please!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=940

So there's now another option suggested by Mar - don't bother with continuity. I'm guessing that TP and SW are going for this one so let's say it's got 3 votes so far.

Please explain how I'm not listening here. I even made a correct guess as to where you're vote would be going.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with it. It's the way it always has been and I've never had a problem with it.
                              Ciannwn is not listening to you , Mar - she off on posting her long lectures again, like she used to do in the WDC.
                              She isn't interested in anything other than trying to prove that her opinion is the only valid one.
                              She drove people away from the WDC and she'll do it here as well if she's not careful

People don't like being LECTURED at Ciannwn. Please STOP and listen to the wee small voice of reason.

We're getting buried in C's lectures again...

Once more I;ll try with Mar's wee voice of reason... we have THREE votes for Mar's suggestion... Mar, SW and me... shall we attempt some democracy here?
                              sigpic

Comment

We now have four options for this role playing game because Mar added another one.

1: TP's Hive staying a CO hive exclusive.

2: The background to the game world covered by The Planet/Kenny's Hive/Boris's Hive being adjusted so it includes the TP hive scenario. (The game world Atlantis going to Earth and coming back.)

3: TP's hive and associated characters coming from an alternate universe.

4: Mar's suggestion about not bothering too much with continuity.

How am I trying to turn your characters into something they aren't when (a) the AU idea is one of four options (b) I'm not even voting in this poll and (c) you and TP can put your votes wherever you like.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=940

So there's now another option suggested by Mar - don't bother with continuity. I'm guessing that TP and SW are going for this one so let's say it's got 3 votes so far.

Please explain how I'm not listening here. I even made a correct guess as to where you're vote would be going.
                                Because no where in the rules does it say that members can vote to make other people's characters AU characters. It's not a voting option. Read my lips---IT'S NOT SOMETHING THE RULES SAY MEMBERS CAN VOTE ON. yOU CAN'T CHANGE OTHER PEOPLES' CHARACTERS. YOU CAN'T SUGGEST THaT PEOPLE VOTE FOR CHOICES THAT INVOLVE CHANGING OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS.

You are first going to have to add to the rules that members have the right to vote on changing other people's characters if the group wants to change them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X