Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    It takes on a worrying dimesion, doesn't it?
    Those boys have an uncanny tendency to grow on you really fast once you've adopted them. I can't live without mine anymore.
    Same here, I've only been Aurora's worshipper for a couple of weeks but already we're inseperable!

Comment

It takes on a worrying dimesion, doesn't it?
      Those boys have an uncanny tendency to grow on you really fast once you've adopted them. I can't live without mine anymore.
      is about right, DS. Believe it or not, I went and picked out a dress for this damn Hive 95 event in the same way I would if I was going out for real. Do you think Wraith are like a drug? Once you go Wraith nothing else will do. *sigh*

Evolving the characters is a good challenge, something I enjoy enormously, and hopefully Crockett will become fully rounded as we go along.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        is about right, DS. Believe it or not, I went and picked out a dress for this damn Hive 95 event in the same way I would if I was going out for real. Do you think Wraith are like a drug? Once you go Wraith nothing else will do. *sigh*

Evolving the characters is a good challenge, something I enjoy enormously, and hopefully Crockett will become fully rounded as we go along.
        LOL! Once you have Wraith you never go back... cos if you try they'll suck the life force out of you

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't really know about many of the wraith other than Todd when I arrived here, and now look: compleatly obsessed Michael worshiper Heck, I didn't even really know much about him before I adopted him So deprived...
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            I have to admit, I didn't really know about many of the wraith other than Todd when I arrived here, and now look: compleatly obsessed Michael worshiper Heck, I didn't even really know much about him before I adopted him So deprived...
            So many Wraith, so little time.
            sigpic

Comment

Aren't we all until we get to know our boys? Aurora was just languishing in his stasis pod til I came along and now look at us: fairy cakes and snuggles

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Rhys: Of course Wraith are like a drug.

I'll be off for tonight! See you tomorrow.

Comment

Night night...
                  sigpic

Comment

Night DS

Comment

I'm off to bed too... School tomorrow and all that. Plus Michael snuggling required

Night everyone. Sweet wraithy dreams
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed too... School tomorrow and all that. Plus Michael snuggling required

Night everyone. Sweet wraithy dreams
                        Night Draygon, happy Michael-snuggling

Comment

Am leaving the hive now, but will stick around on VMs for a bit longer

Comment

Plus the new intro makes it more clear for new people who have probably never seen the thunk threads and are mainly interested in role playing.
                            I think that's a very good point. Some people could be put off by the idea that the game is just about adopting a favourite SGA Wraith and thunking over him/her. We've now got a multi location game world with several role playing threads so this gives plenty of scope for players to get involved in all kinds of crazy adventures which don't involve potted plants.

All my Wraith ended up in the new class of Essential Characters because they perform important roles in the game world - hive commander, chef involved with the Koffee Nirvana company, scientists etc. You and Draygon now have permenant permission to role play them if I'm not available and it's reached a stage where I don't mind if other players' characters develop 'potted plant' style relationships with all them except Boris during the course of the game. I'm still possessive about my Sateda UberWraith but I can't see me ever having much competition where he's concerned. Nobody loves him but me.
                            Last edited by ciannwn; 08 May 2009, 06:02 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              I think that's a very good point. Some people could be put off by the idea that the game is just about adopting a favourite SGA Wraith and thunking over him/her. We've now got a multi location game world with several role playing threads so this gives plenty of scope for players to get involved in all kinds of crazy adventures which don't involve potted plants.
                              I found it very hard to feel part of the threads when I first joined because I didn't have a clue what everyone was on about, luckily I already knew TP and DS from DeviantArt so they helped me out. Hopefully the new intro will help others to fit in quicker.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              I'm still possessive about my Sateda UberWraith but I can't see me ever having much competition where he's concerned. Nobody loves him but me.
                              Aaw, poor Boris.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                I found it very hard to feel part of the threads when I first joined because I didn't have a clue what everyone was on about, luckily I already knew TP and DS from DeviantArt so they helped me out. Hopefully the new intro will help others to fit in quicker.
                                This is the reason why I'm creating the game guides. The sheer volume of background information is mind boggling and it was impossible for anyone to keep track if it in the thunk threads. I'm still digging my way through the AWTT for things I vaguely remember and finding bits and pieces I've forgotten about.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                Aaw, poor Boris.
                                I don't mind. I'm very fond of my 10,000 + year old Lantean War veteran Commander.
                                Last edited by ciannwn; 08 May 2009, 06:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X